Audi Denver

Friday 7:00am–12:00am 8:00am–8:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–5:00pm 9:00am–7:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(303) 795-1100 (303) 795-1100

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Q7 purchase

great experience, the knowledge of the sales rep was impressive.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for this wonderful review, Ronald! We are glad to have you as an Audi Denver customer.

Audi Denver

Kyle Fernandez is truly an exceptional representation of what one would expect from any luxury car dealership, especially Audi. We have been looking for over a year for a vehicle after ours was totaled in a hail storm. We visited many dealerships between Colorado Springs and Denver; being put off by the pretentious environment. Without a doubt, Audi Denver proved to be the only place we would purchase a vehicle. Kyles outstanding customer service and knowledge of the product made the purchase seamless. From the moment we walked in the door to the financing, we would like to aplaude Audi Denver for creating a team that embraces the core of every business...people. So much so, our family left with two brand new beautiful Audis!! Again, from our family to the Audi Denver family...THANK YOU for the fun, attentive and speedy car buying experience!!

Dealer response

This review means a lot to the whole team here at Audi Denver. Thank you! We are so happy to hear that we were able to help your family out. Providing our customers with outstanding service is our highest priority, and it means so much to hear that we succeeded. Kyle is fantastic, and we will be sure to share your kind words with him. Enjoy your two new Audis! We are looking forward to working with you again!

2.0

Terrible service experience

This dealer is always on a 2-week wait and in the 6 years I've owned an Audi, is always out of loaners. Go to another Audi dealer.

Dealer response

Diana - I'm very sorry to hear that you're disappointed with our service. We strive to deliver a five-star customer experience and I do appreciate you bringing these concerns to my attention. If you're willing to discuss this further, would you please call our Service Manager, Ryan Reynolds, at 303-734-2707? We appreciate your feedback. Thank you.

Consistently Excellent

Always receiving consistently excellent service from my primary Service Advisor, Jared and Auto-Tech, Mark F.

Dealer response

It's wonderful to receive this type of positive feedback from a satisfied customer. Thank you for mentioning Mark and Jared - we think they're pretty great as well :). See you next time at Audi Denver!

New Audi Q8

Overall I knew that I wanted an Audi Q8 but had not driven one. Arrived at Audi Denver and was introduced to Mark Larson who asked a couple of questions and I conveyed my interest in a new Q8. He went and got the vehicle and off we went. The test drive could have been longer IMO. The car impressed me yet I felt in control of when I wanted to make any movement happen with a potential purchase. I decided to lock in on the Q8 and had my current car evaluated. I believe the Sales Manager also helped out on this (misplaced the name) but Mark brought him out and communication could not have been better. The Sales Manager gets it and is fair and on par with what I expect from an outstanding dealership for customer service. Once all was said and done I was off to Finance where another great experience was had with Jason Steele. One small item that I feel is important. It had been years since I purchased a car from Audi Denver (pre remodel) and I really like the new approach and overall feel of the dealership. The only item that I feel Audi Denver missed the mark on was the preparation of my car for delivery. Clearly the car was just ran though the wash but no tire dressing or any type of detail was provided. I get that perhaps the dealership was busy or trying to get us on our way...but for me it's certainly worth the wait for a quality delivery and presentation of a new Audi. Attention to detail is what customers of Audi are all about and I am truly an Audi fan. Other than that I love my new Q8 and looking forward to many fun filled driving days ahead. Thank you Audi of Denver!!!

Dealer response

Hi Ron - Customer satisfaction is our goal and we are so glad to read about your purchasing experience! It's wonderful to hear that you enjoyed working with Mark, Jason and our team to learn more about your Audi Q8 and complete the sales process. We appreciate your notes about the preparation of your vehicle will take this to heart moving forward. Thank you so much for your business and safe driving your new Audi!

Q3 service

We have dealt with the same service advisor for 4 years. We have received exceptional service on each and every visit.

Dealer response

Thank you for being a loyal customer of Audi Denver. We're thankful for your business and appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback.

World Class Experience

Martin at Audi Denver made our entire buying experience enjoyable.

Dealer response

Thank you for stopping by to commend Martin, Tim! All of us at Audi Denver are grateful for your business.

Car maintenance

It's always an expedient and smooth experience. No complaints!

Dealer response

Hi Linda - We love to hear that you can depend on the Audi Denver team to make your service visits easy! Thank you for your repeat business.

Review of Audi Denver

Jay was absolutely outstanding. Stayed late two days in a row to finalize the deal and then deliver the car and walk us through all of the options. He even programed both of our phones. He was professional, courteous and very efficient. He's a true asset to your team. Eric Houseman

Dealer response

Eric - We appreciate you taking time out of your day to commend Jay! It's wonderful to hear that he made your car-buying experience such a success. Thank you for your business and welcome to the Audi Denver family!

Yes, truly exceptional!

Working with McDonald Audi has been super easy. From the first phone call to make an appointment to retrieving my car after the work was finished the process was made with the client's time in mind. Quick, thorough and completed onetime, how refreshing!

Dealer response

It means a lot to hear that our service stood out to you! Thank you very much for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business. We hope to work with you in the future.