4.4 out of 5 (4.4) 545 reviews

Call This Dealer

545 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Kuni Lexus of Greenwood Village from DealerRater.com

• Always Excellent Service
    July 8, 2014

We have taken our vehicles for service to Kuni Lexus for years. Bill Vogel is the Service Representative that we deal with, our service experience is ...always outstanding thanks to Bill's professional and friendly nature.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent service visit. We are pleased to hear that you had an outstanding experience and we apprec...iate your continued loyalty!

Integrity
    April 16, 2018

My internet search led me to call Lexus of Greenwood Village from California about a used car. Bryson Gardell was the salesperson that spoke with me. ...He was very polite and professional and quickly sent pictures of the car to me by text because none were on line yet. When I received the pictures Bryson made sure they included up-close imperfections as well as the 10??? away car shots. As a local and long distance buyer of cars this type of full disclosure is VERY RARE. He sent A LOT of pics showing all kinds of views. Over a few days we discussed the car by phone, text, and email with all being a pleasant experience so I went ahead and purchased the car. My finance needs and an extended warranty were also taken care of by Lexus of Greenwood Village. I highly recommend Archer Goodman in the finance department to get a Lexus backed extended warranty and a competitive rate for lending. He was great in answering all my questions. My only regret is that I didn???t get to meet them in person or check out the lot. I give this dealership THE INTEGRITY AWARD. Look these guys up, tell ???em a guy with an orange Jaguar sent you :)

Integrity
    April 15, 2018

My internet search led me to call Lexus of Greenwood Village from California about a used car. Bryson Gardell was the salesperson that spoke with me. ...He was very polite and professional and quickly sent pictures of the car to me by text because none were on line yet. When I received the pictures Bryson made sure they included up-close imperfections as well as the 10’ away car shots. As a local and long distance buyer of cars this type of full disclosure is VERY RARE. He sent A LOT of pics showing all kinds of views. Over a few days we discussed the car by phone, text, and email with all being a pleasant experience so I went ahead and purchased the car. My finance needs and an extended warranty were also taken care of by Lexus of Greenwood Village. I highly recommend Archer Goodman in the finance department to get a Lexus backed extended warranty and a competitive rate for lending. He was great in answering all my questions. My only regret is that I didn’t get to meet them in person or check out the lot. I give this dealership THE INTEGRITY AWARD. Look these guys up, tell ‘em a guy with an orange Jaguar sent you :)

Excellent car buying experience
    March 10, 2018

Our experience working with Mark and Idoo was excellent for three primary reasons: 1) Both were very knowledgeable about the vehicle we were interest...ed in; 2) Their demeanor was very courteous; and 3) They followed up promptly on the items that required it.

Best customer service...
    December 10, 2017

Kuni Lexus is hands down the nicest car dealership in Denver. The staff was extremely courteous. Bryson Gardell was a very profesional sales consultan...t. He was very knowledgeable of the brand he represents. I had my heart set on a Mercedes, and I will now go with a Lexus. It was really refreshing to experience customer service at its best. "Excellent work Kuni!" "Bryson Gardell!"

Excellent Experience
    November 4, 2017

We dealt with Idoo Genovese and she was very good. Idol is friendly, not pushy, and willing to answer or find answers to questions. She helped us find... exactly the vehicle we wanted. This experience was one of the best ever in purchasing a car. We need to bring our car back in for some add-ons and Brian Sheridan said they would call to schedule but that did not happen yesterday, the only small negative of the whole experience.

Overall Experience

Salesman lied about timing belt change interval
    October 7, 2017

I was looking to purchase a 08 400h with approximately 88000 miles. I asked to have the timing belt and water pump replaced. The Salesman said he chec...ked with his service manager and told me the new Lexus standard for the car was 100,000 miles, so they would NOT change the belt and water pump. Now service says the belt should be changed at 90000 miles and will cost $1300. So disappointed. The Salesman was condescending and arrogant.

Kuni Lexus of Greenwood Village

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Kuni Lexus of Greenwood Village. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak... with you directly at your convenience to gather a few more details and personally address your comments and questions. I look forward to our discussion and thank you for your time and consideration. Sincerely, Jared Thaut Fixed Operations Director Kuni Lexus of Greenwood Village jared_thaut@kunilexus.com www.kunilexus.com Main: 303-798-9500 Fax: 303-302-3721 Direct: 303-539-1553 5150 S. Quebec St. Greenwood Village, CO 80111

The SUV I purchased was sold to someone else
    October 7, 2017

I purchased an SUV from Kuni Lexus in August,put a deposit on it and agreed to pick it up the end of September,when I came down to Denver to pick it u...p I was informed that it had been sold, Anthony Banno pretty much informed me that it was my fault the car was sold as it had been 2 weeks and had not been picked up( something which I was not aware of) and no one had contacted me to give me the option to come and get it sooner.Not oncedidI hear him say he was sorry or what could they do to make it right. Selling cars was his number one priority not customer service, he was arrogant and condescending. So for me Customer Service being a priority " NOT" Dee Z

Vehicle Purchase
    September 10, 2017

Mamy times we are quick to criticize, but we want to be quick to express our gratitude for an excellent experience purchasing a Lexus (NX200T). W...e attribute that to an outstanding sales person that went above and beyond to make our experience most rewarding. Our deep appreciation to Angela Drake!

Kelly Kennedy our service manager
    August 4, 2017

We unfortunately hit a curb while driving last night. I called Kelly and he was going to call roadside. However roadside must have had a long wait tim...e When I called back he asked where we were and was there in less than 10 minutes to change the flat tire himself. That is what I call first class service. Thank you so much Kelly Rich Nelson

5150 S Quebec Street Greenwood Village, CO 80111