4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 2197 reviews

New Used Service

2197 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Courtesy Acura from DealerRater.com

• Great Experience
    May 21, 2017

We came in to shop for new car as we had a TL and with a growing family we out grew the TL. Andrew helped us find the perfect car for our family and w...e ended up with the MDX. Our experience was exceptional. Andrew was patient, professional and very knowledgeable. Nothing bad can be said about this establishment and its employees. The finance department was great to work with and everyone communicated wonderfully. We LOVE our new car and will work with Courtesy Acura again. Thank you all!

Thank you for the review and your business! We are proud to be your dealership of choice. Congratulations and happy driving! John Osborne General Man...ager

Need a car? Go see Todd.
    April 22, 2018

I just returned from the Peace Corps and needed a safe, reliable car for living in Colorado within a budget. Todd went above and beyond to find the ri...ght car for me. I never felt pressured to buy and I knew his priority was getting me something that fit my needs. Thanks for everything. Couldn???t be happier.

Todd Connell

Internet Sales Consultant

Knowledgeable, no pressure, pleasant experience
    April 21, 2018

Cole was very knowledgeable about the cars we tested, andthe competitions cars. We felt like he could have easily worked for consumer reports, Edmunds... or any of the other car rating services. His joy in the automobile industry made for a great experience without pressure and the feeling that he knew the product line very well as well as the competitions. He was willing to take the time to answer all of our questions and review the car systems. We felt the experience was very positive.

Lucky Day
    April 17, 2018

Sometimes you just find yourself at the right place at the right time. This happened to my wife and I when the car we were driving randomly died in fr...ont of the Courtesy Acura. Kerry Walton, our salesperson came out to help push our car to safety with a group of other Courtsey Acura staff! We all laughed about the fact that our car took it's last breath in a car dealership lot! As fate would have it, Kerry was able to find us the perfect car for our family and, lent us a vehicle to retrieve our children from school. Had my previous vehicle died somewhere out on the highways, my day would have been incredibly stressful. Instead, I felt like the team at Courtsey Acura treated us like family, and made every effort to accomadate our very unuasual, and maybe fateful situation!

Courtesy Acura

Thank you for writing your experience in this review! What a great opportunity to be able to serve your family during what could have been an extreme...ly frustrating time. I'm glad Kerry was there to help you throughout your entire journey with us; I will pass on kudos. Enjoy your new car and we look forward to serving your family again, under less stressful circumstances, of course. Happy driving! John Mark Osborne General Manager Courtesy Acura

Employees Worked With
    Great customer care and super happy!
    April 17, 2018

Cole was terrific to work with, very upfront and great communicator. The process was quite easy for us. Only comment was the additional add ons at fi...nal check out we weren???t prepared for. While all of them are great, In retrospect, would probably only have chosen a few of them, and, would have been nice to know a total in advance and information about the programs so we could have planned to have what we needed so we could have factored those into purchase estimate vs having to make last minute decision and raise our payment. Overall we are thrilled, love the new RDX and the Courtesy team made it quite an enjoyable process.

Courtesy Acura

Thank you for the review and for your honest feedback. We consider all customer feedback important and use it to improve the way we do business. We ar...e proud to have had the opportunity to work with you and look forward to seeing you again. John Osborne General Manager

A Great Car-Buying Experience
    April 17, 2018

This was our second purchase from Dennis Craig at Courtesy Acura. Dennis was warm & welcoming; so good to see his familiar face. He patiently helped... us understand the differences in the models we were interested in & then helped us narrow down the choices to the perfect car for us. Dennis also gave us a great deal on our trade in as well as the price of our new car & accessories. We'll certainly recommend Dennis & Courtesy Acura to our friends & family!

Courtesy Acura

Thank you for the review and for making Courtesy Acura your dealership of choice. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again. J...ohn Osborne General Manager

Employees Worked With
    This was the best buying experience I???ve ever had.
    April 11, 2018

I was truly astounded by the customer care and overall buying experience. I will always remain a repeat customer and refer Courtesy Acura anytime I???...m given the opportunity. The follow up is even impressive!

Courtesy Acura

We appreciate your business greatly and are always happy to assist! Happy driving and we will see you around. John Osborne General Manager

Good car buying experience
    April 9, 2018

My recent car buying experience was very positive. While they were not always able to give me the answer I wanted to hear, I knew they were always be...ing honest. At the end of the day, we got the car we wanted at a fair price and the financial closing process was very smooth and easy.

Courtesy Acura

Thank you for the honest review. Car buying is not really simple but I am glad to hear Rick and Kerry did their best to make it as smooth as possible.... We appreciate your business! John Osborne General Manager

Employees Worked With
    efficient, friendly and great service.
    April 6, 2018

I called about my issues with our Acura and talked with Chris Smith, He told us to come right in gave us a car and took care of our needs right away. ...Took very little time to check in and the service was very efficient, Chris kept in touch with us as they went along. Friendly and great service.

Courtesy Acura

I am glad to hear Chris was able to help you on such short notice. We appreciate your business and are always here to help! John Osborne General Mana...ger

Great Customer service !
    April 5, 2018

Cole did a Great job in taking care of a couple recalls on my truck I purchased from Courtesy Acura . Before I left That day I knew everything would b...e take care with no problems . I called back to Cole to see if I could get a second key cut for the truck . No problem got it taken care of and he programmed the key and saved me some $ from the other dealership . Really was a pleasant experience purchasing a vehicle from Courtesy Acura ! Thanks Cole !

Courtesy Acura

I am very glad to hear Cole helped quickly and efficiently resolve the needed work on your truck. Happy driving and we hope to see you around for futu...re vehicle needs. John Osborne General Manager

7590 S Broadway Littleton, CO 80122