• Best car buying experience ever!!

I bought my 2014 Buick Enclave at Alpine GMC and absolutely love the car! I took months to research, visited over eight dealers, searched different similar models and pricing online as well, and found Alpine to be by far the best to deal with in every way. They earned my trust throughout the entire process from every person I dealt with. My sales person, Shelly went above and beyond and really showcased features that would mean a lot to me. She really listened and was excellent at building a relationship to last. I am a VP of sales and marketing in my career and have seen all kinds as well as trained all kinds; Shelley was exceptional! They were great at customer service and finding out my needs, being fair and not pushy in any way, and treated me like a person not a "sale." They really made me feel like family. I will absolutely refer them to all my family and friends! One of the best car buying experiences I have had in my 25 years of buying cars!! Thank you!!

• Maynard T.

The staff is always knowledgeable and courteous. They explain the details well and I feel like they always have our best interest in mind.

• Great service,great selection of vehicle and price

Your sales people and everyone else were .greatJackie Mendosa.wonderful young lady.who helped me buy my awsome truck.great buying experience. Great selection of vehicles.

• Great service, wonderful sales people

First time we went to service the car since we bought it, the guys were very friendly and vreat to work with.

• ALPINE GMC EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE

Rick's product knowledge and exceptional delivery process was exceptional. The polite and courteous staff made me feel at home and welcome.

• Alpine Buick GMC - the best place to buy a car!

The entire staff at Alpine makes the process of purchasing a car a great experience. Top notch customer service, friendly environment and the very best at getting a deal done for you.

• Tom Mann

I got there at the right time and did not have to wait that long, also I was treated very well!

• Great service

The guys in the service department are great. Service was quick with all the parts readily available. All my questions were answered. Very knowledgable.

• Problems engine vibrations and acceleration

The employees (everybody), always strive for the best service towards the customers. As I've experienced it myself. I have purchased 4 vehicles in the past 15 years, and will continue to be a customer. The service department is great, too.

• Excellent purchase and sales [used vehicle]!

Vehicle was available, sales representative was excellent, and the negotiations were very efficient. The Alpine Sales Team led by Catrina Fontano resulted in an Outstanding experience.