4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 1387 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1387 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Phil Long Ford of Denver from DealerRater.com

• July 1, 2017

I have bought many cars from Phil Long and love the d alerahip. Everyone is always happy to help. Thank you for making car buying an easy process.

Jennifer, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. We... hope you have a great day!

May 23, 2018

I was pleasantly surprised at how much these guys worked with my bad credit. They seemed to work tirelessly for 2 weeks in order to get me in the car... of my dreams. They even went to the extent of repairing a failing transmission that they didn't technically need to. I've purchased a few vehicles from dealerships before. No one has come close to the level of customer service and dedication exhibited by Jason Russell, Ash Behrouzi, Tammy Cousar, Patrick Cronkhite, and the rest of the team at Phil Long Ford. I will buy my next vehicle from them as well. Thank you soooo much!

Jason Russell

Business Development Manager

Ash Behrouzi

Sales & Leasing Consultant

May 23, 2018

I was in to have my first oil change in my new car (after first 5000 miles); before I arrived at the location for the oil change, I talked to Garry Wa...rren & Dustin Brooks on the phone - they were both very pleasant and helpful; Eugene Katze took care of me as soon as I pulled up and was very kind and helpful; he even checked to make sure there were no recalls on my vehicle per my request; I had to wait in the waiting room (very accommodating) for a while, but had been told in advance of my arrival to expect that (do not schedule appointments: first come first served basis); will definitely plan on coming back again for my next oil change and for anything else I need regarding my car. I am a widow, so it is especially important to me to have a place I can trust.

May 21, 2018

The quick lane is amazing as to how well they treat the customer and how thorough they are with the diagnostics. I am happy they find what needs to be... done but they also let you know how urgent the repair is needed. With limited income I can???t get all the repairs done all at once. They let me know the most urgent ones and the estimate. I will recommend them highly

May 17, 2018

I live over 30 miles from this dealership. The reason I chose it was the videos. I had contacted via on line three dealerships. Of course all responde...d with phone calls but Phil Long went the extra mile by sending me videos of several vehicles that fit my wants and budget.

Phil Long Ford of Denver

Your satisfaction is our top priority. I am so happy that came through in your interaction with us. Thank you for your business. Have a fantastic d...ay!

May 16, 2018

I recently visited Phil Long Ford of Denver to purchase a vehicle and due to an unfortunate circumstance for both parties I initially had a problem wi...th my purchase after the deal was completed, I was very upset. I contacted the GM Kevin and his Assistant GM James and advised them of the circumstance. Both responded very quickly to my calls and were very concerned about understanding and addressing my issue. They assured me that they were committed to making things right and asked me to come back into the dealership to resolve the issue. I was initially completely skeptical and felt that they would ultimately waste my time and drag on a difficult process to resolving a difficult problem. It was apparent very shortly after my arrival that I was completely wrong. Due to Kevin's leadership and James's calm, cool, and customer focused attitude they acted very quickly to provide me a more than adequate solution. These guys truly are willing to go over and beyond to take care of their customers with little reserve. I am completely taken back by their professionalism and willing to act quickly and appropriately to resolve problems. If you are a potential Phil Long Ford of Denver customer, I highly recommend that you ask for David Jefferies (Salesman). He is an easy going guy, transparent, a consummate professional, and represents their customer driven culture well. Thanks again guys for taking good care of me! - Jason T

Phil Long Ford of Denver

Jason, Thank you for taking this time to leave feedback on your interaction with our team. We hope you enjoy your new truck. Have a great day!

May 16, 2018

I had the pleasure of buying my 2015 F-150 from Phil Long. Twice. That is to say I special ordered and Leased the vehicle back in 2015, and bought o...ut the lease earlier this month. I have only good things to say about the entire purchase process - Legare Williams originally and Ed Lussier recently. I also really appreciate the no-pressure approach of the sales staff as well as the "Closer" (thanks Crystal). Phil Long's sales organization really does provide a relaxed, but professional vibe and in my opinion they are an excellent dealership. I wouldn't hesitate to return for another vehicle.

Phil Long Ford of Denver

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your interactions with Phil Long. It is always great to hear feedback from our returning customers.... Thank you for your business. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

May 16, 2018

The customer service I received was top notch from beginning to end. I would recommend Value Car at Phil Long to anyone shopping for new or used cars.... Be sure to ask for David Wilson because he will certainly take care of you.

Phil Long Ford of Denver

Shay, Thank you for taking the time to share this experience with us. It is always good to hear that our customers are happy. Thank you for your bus...iness, have a great day.

May 15, 2018

We love our new Edge! Karrie is extremely professional and patient with us as we looked at different cars trying to decide what to get. Karrie was als...o very attentive and help us get the best deal possible. This is the third vehicle my family has purchased through Karrie and as long as she is with Phil Long Ford she will be the sales person I go to and send anyone else looking for a new vehicle.

Phil Long Ford of Denver

We are pleased to hear you got the customer service you deserve. Thank you for the recommendation. We look forward to working with you again in the f...uture.

May 14, 2018

This is the fourth new vehicle I've purchased from Phil long in 5 years (2 feistas, 1 focus and now the F150). In each and every deal they've been st...raight with me on price (getting me the most discount possible given existing incentives, deals, etc.)

Phil Long Ford of Denver

What a great compliment, thank you for your business. We look forward to your next visit. Have a great day!

7887 W. Tufts Ave. Denver, CO 80123