Rickenbaugh Cadillac Volvo Cars

• Respectful Dealership and Down to Earth. Smart too

I liked how personalized my experience was. Bud is down to earth, no pressure, good leadership and FOLLOWED THROUGH on everything he said he would do. Including driving out to BMW to pick me up after turning in my X5.

• Customer service is outstanding!

Walter. He's the best. Great communicator. I'm from out of town on a limited schedule and he always finds a way to accommodate me on short notice.

• Great Service

Always very friendly! All details of service are thoroughly explained and repairs are done quickly. The use of a loaner care while my car is serviced is very convenient.

• service department at Rickenbaugh Volvo

Dwight Davis always takes perfect care of my automotive needs. i am confident in his ability to handle evey aspect of my service needs. I appreciate having a personal contact at the dealership. Additionally, Walter Barnes has been a part of my service experience for at least 38 years, first in Dallas, Texas; later at Rickenbaugh. Jeff at the service check out desk takes a personal interest in seeing that I understand my bill at the end of every visit. But my constant at Rickenbaugh is getting MIllie's sweet and professional voice on the telephone at the reception desk whenever I call to get assistance and ask her to direct my call to the proper extension. I hope that you never loose her personal touch. My current Volvo is my 15 Volvo automobile. Having a personal connection with the service department is important to me. Thank you for having a loaner automobile available.

• Great Service!!

Great service reps! Always friendly and they deliver on their promises! Would recommend Rickenbaugh for both the sales and service process.

• Excellent service

Dwight is prompt and professional. The process is easy and efficient. The dealership is immaculate! Everyone at Rickenbaugh is very accommodating.

• 45K Service for 2011 XC60

Easy to make service appointments on-line. A loner car was ready and waiting when I arrived. My car was washed when returned.

• Great Service

Dwight always takes great care of me. Got me right in and right out at the price I was quoted.

• Love Volvo and Rickenbaugh

Everything especially the way that they treat the customers and they are prompt in their timing. I have been a customer for 15 yrs when I bought my first Volvo in 2002

• transparency => honesty

Never judgmental about my idiosyncratic requests (e.g. when I want a picture of a hose you recommend replacing, or when I want to see the timing belt you removed.)