Rickenbaugh Cadillac Volvo Cars

New (303) 578-3753 (303) 578-3753
Used (303) 578-3805 (303) 578-3805
Service (303) 578-3750 (303) 578-3750

(2,659 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Amazing!!!

Austin and Keith are both amazing at what they do for the customers! Nothing they can’t provide to accommodate your needs. The service was by far the best I have experienced and will continue to refer friends and family to Rickenbaugh Volo. Millie was also very sweet and helpful when calling the dealership to reach the service department. Thank you and keep up the outstanding work.

Great care and team

Rickenbaugh knows how to treat customers right. Dave S in the used car dept. Was friendly and patient. Will L in their finance department was awesome! He worked patiently with me going through the paper work making sure I understood what I was signing but more importantly Will made me feel comfortable knowing what I would be paying. Blaze on the mechanical side was awesome as well, making sure he touched up the little things I noticed. Overall like any car dealership Rickenbaugh wants to sell a vehicle, but they let you do it on your terms and they want to make sure you can afford it.

New battery clean car

Brought my car in for a new battery and when I picked it up they had done an amazing job on cleaning both the outside AND inside so well. I was pleasantly surprised by this extra touch.

The best buying experience I ever had.

The best buying experience I ever had. Bud and my new S60 are the best. This is my fourth Volvo. Rickenbaugh has my loyalty both in terms of Sales and Service.

One of the best dealerships

ALWAYS very customer service oriented. Everyone was very mindful of safety and keeping everything clean during this crazy time!! Service was fast and drove away with a clean car too ;)

Great friendly service

Very pleasant on the phone, went out of their way to make the experience easy for me. Very quick service

Superb service from Rickenbaugh Volvo

Used the Valet service - very easy and convenient, at this time. Prompt and excellent personal service. Very happy and will definitely keep going back.

Great Service

Mike the Cadillac tech here in Denver was able to accommodate all of my services within 3 hrs plus a car wash

Great Service

Great customer service...very organized and clearly communicate what it needed. Always very helpful with getting a loaner car. Loyal to longtime customers.

Valet service

The valet pick up And return was good since stay at home was still in effect when my car was serviced.