Rickenbaugh Cadillac Volvo Cars

New (303) 578-3753 (303) 578-3753
Used (303) 578-3805 (303) 578-3805
Service (303) 578-3750 (303) 578-3750

(2,659 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Customer Service

The ease. I have a very busy meeting filled work schedule. Keith recognized that and offered texting to communicate. Made it easier to schedule the services and was greatly appreciated.

Rickenbaugh Volvo

Mike Bonino is one of a kind. Friendly, knowledgable, and very personable. Made everything easy and painless. The whole staff at rickenbaugh is amazing. Love, love, love them!

Peace of Mind!

Even though no reason was found for my warning light, they tested for an hour and now I have peace of mind.

Rickenbaugh Volvo service

Personal touch is appreciated. Always willing to work with me. People make the difference at this dealership. Sales and service are done well.

Great Service

As always,service was completed as quickly as possible and your staff was exceptional. Rickenbaugh could give other businesses seminars on how to treat customers. You make me feel as though I'm bringing my car back to family for attention!

Reliable old school but up to date

I was able Talk to people who have been there for a while. Very cautious during Covid stay at home, picked up my car at home, left a loaner and returned car later that day.

Great Service

The customer service, the cleanliness and how they listened to me. I was happy they were open during the epidemic.

Great service

First time having a loaner vehicle while my car was being serviced. That was really great. Austin was good to work with since Walter is now retired.

Solution and service orientated

They went above and beyond to help me out late on a Friday. Quick to act and come up with solutions. I'm so grateful.

Battery replacement

Keith didn’t hesitate to come up with a plan for servicing my car. I live in Evergreen, the car had a dead battery, and we are in the time of coronavirus so he sent Andrew up to my house to replace the battery. Andrew was organized, polite, and masked and gloved. Thank you.