Rickenbaugh Cadillac Volvo Cars

Used (303) 578-3805 (303) 578-3805
Service (303) 578-3750 (303) 578-3750

(2,659 reviews)

Quality service

The advisors as well as the techs are very time efficient which is followed by absolute quality of work providing a piece of mind for all of their customers.

3.7

you do have a nice shop

at this time Not much at this time you were not able to repair my car hopefully some time in the near fucture

Hitch install XC60

Professional, complete, got what I wanted done easily and quickly in spite of COVID19 craziness— Austin did a great job

Outstanding staff in all departments. Super clean.

Everyone was very conscious of the "rules" imposed by the current pandemic. Also very courteous and helpful. I've always had great service at the dealership.

Service during COVID!

Mark was great about following up with me regarding the status of the car! He talked to me about what needed to happen before automatically doing it and making me eat the cost! Also so nice that I was given a first responders discount! Thanks for taking care of us!

Service you want

Professional and friendly service, clear explanations of problems, no unforeseen problems, fast, no delays. Free wash to boot. Everything goes super smoothly.

40k service

Friendly and knowledgeable service staff, I felt my Volvo and I were well cared for. I was always kept in the loop throughout the service with updates.

Excellent service always!

Able to get me in same day for service and car was repaired and available next day. Excellent car given for over night.

Great service

Service was extremely fast and efficient. They took my car in immediately for routine servicing. They estimated it would take 2 hours and it took exactly 2 hours! My car was cleaned inside and out as a courtesy. I’m very happy Rickenbaugh is my dealership!

Tire repair

Excellent timely valet service when taking care of a tire problem! Staff and speedy service was great! Keep up the good work!