Rickenbaugh Cadillac Volvo Cars

New (303) 578-3753 (303) 578-3753
Used (303) 578-3805 (303) 578-3805
Service (303) 578-3750 (303) 578-3750

(2,659 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great service

Great service and quality of repairs at the Rickenbaugh Collision Repair Center. Repairs of the car were performed in timely and professional manner

Over and above

Unbelievable service during stay at home mandate. Mark and his team didn’t hesitate offering to come pick up and deliver my car. Kept me informed.

4.0

My Volvo Experience

The salesperson, Rick Garcia, was very helpful and very knowledgeable about the car. He was very helpful and worked hard to get me into the right vehicle.

Great service that kept us informed

Very professional and kept us informed of status of the repair. We got updates several times each week which kept us informed of the status of the repair.

Maintenance work

Good service clear explanation or work being done and up front costing. Works was done well and quickly. Loaner car was very nice

Great Sales and Financing

knowledge of cars and swift closing. they worked with us to get us in the car we wanted at the price it needed to be for our budget

Smooth and easy

Smooth and easy, came in with a problem, went out with three fixed so I won't have to come back for months.

Great customer service

Austin and Ryan were very professional, careful regarding safety, and provided plenty of updates on the progress of the repair.

Great service

Your service team is always pleasure to work with. I appreciate the personalized service provided and attention to details on my vehicle.

Highly Reccomend

Matt was wonderful to work with, he kept me updated every step of the way and made sure my car was perfect before returning it.