Rickenbaugh Cadillac Volvo Cars

New (303) 578-3753 (303) 578-3753
Used (303) 578-3805 (303) 578-3805
Service (303) 578-3750 (303) 578-3750

(2,659 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

4.0

Job well done

Honest pricing and job well done. Would have been higher scores but the receptionists lack friendliness and helpfulness. Trustable and would recommend them for repair

Great service and problem fixed quickly.

Chris greeted me promptly, kept me informed as to the progress of repairs and answered all my questions. Repairs completed in a shorter time than I had anticipated and problem solved

Awesome customer service

Working with Mike Bonino was terrific! He was knowledgable, helpful and cordial through the process. I would happily work with him again!

30k service

Good communication and provided a loaner. The service depart for Volvo was a little confusing to find. A service tech for the Cadillac was helpful and took me to the correct area.

Great service for repairing my vehicle

Caleb was an amazing representative. Extremely informative about updates about my car, the overall repair process, and answering any question I have. The whole process from the estimate, dropping my car, and picking was very easy for me.

Rickenbaugh excellence

I have been buying and using the services of Rickenbaugh since the 1980's and the staff of technicians have always provided the highest quality service. With the virus issue, Mark came to pick up my car, provide a loaner, and Dwight called at the end of my service to explain the details and take my payment. Mark then returned my car. My car drives beautifully and was clean. I am grateful this kind of personalized service.

Excellent Service and friendly staff.

Everyone has always been very helpful and friendly. The dealership is always clean and full of options to buy. I especially appreciate the sales staff being relaxed and low pressure.

Great service

Good communication at the front service area Good price for the service. Nice to have a loaner car available. Especially because I live far away

Top Notch Service

This was my first experience using the service department. I was able to make an online appointment on Saturday for the following Monday morning. I was greeted and checked in immediately on arrival. A nice courtesy car was provided and the repair was completed timely and completely. My Volvo was returned washed and dried.

Rickenbaugh Cadillac is a great experience!

You had the vehicle I wanted--thank you for the great inventory. Felt at ease in the welcoming atmosphere. I appreciate the responsiveness after I left a message. Jesse Lieberth and Will Lovell both were a great combo of informative, easy-going, available and attentive. I cant say enough about the no-pressure financial end of the purchase.