Empire Lakewood Nissan

Call This Dealer

New Used

4.3
  • Nissan Rogue SV

I bought my car 3 months ago. Everyone was nice! Got what I wanted for my trade-in. The color I wanted wasn't in stock for basic model so I ended up w...ith the SV for same car payment, price and extended warranty. So glad I ended up with power seats. Yeah I know most people say don't waste money on extra warranty. Well I do have the option to cancel it if I want too but I doubt I will for fear I might regret it after original warranty expires. I do plan on having car at least 7 yrs. I went to three dealers that day and Empire took care of me. After meeting the owner, I really was happy with my decision to stop by Empire..He was very compassionate. Glad I didn't give up that day...Thanks Empire!!

• great

My name is Shawnna Martin; I was recently out looking for a new or used vehicle and stopped in at Empire Lakewood Nissan. I was nicely Greeted and hel...ped By a young Lady named Kaity McCall she was very helpful in explaining the cars and helped me find what I was looking for my life stay and my family. I have recommended her to all my friends that are looking for a new or used vehicle. She and empire Lakewood Nissan were very helpful with financing and finding what I needed.

• Best experience!

Dylan and Dustin were so helpful with the purchase of my Juke! They had me ringing the bell 10 minutes after my test drive! Thank you! ¿

• A little shady

Brought my Titan in for front struts to be replaced. Cost was high, but decided to do it. They ended up needing to reorder parts, which is no big deal.... The big deal is that when I was told it would be done they said by noon on the third day my truck was their. I called the morning of the third day and they said it's in the bay now and they are pulling off the struts. I happen to drive by and it was sitting in the same place as it was the day before, still with snow all over it. I called again and the guy told me that, "oh sorry thought it was your in the bay, it's going to be a little longer. They just pulled it in and are taking the wheels off." I told the guy I just drove by and my truck is not in the bay! I don't like being lied to!!!!

• Great service

Great service. I got the car and the price I was told on the phone/email, and the process was very simple. Highly recommended

• GREAT PLACE!

I got my first car form Jeremy he was very nice and helpful. Every one who was there was really nice, helpful. It was a great experience I would go... there again in a heartbeat for a car.

• I would go back.

I was very happy, the car was just what I wanted. Jeremy was my salesman, he was very nice and helpful. Everyone there was really nice, helpful and ea...sy to work with. I would differently go back!

• Great service and great prices.

My wife just took our Armada in to get a head light replaced and Empire Nissan in Lakewood treated her so nice. She talked about how fast and thorough... they were and was surprised when they washed the car before returning it to her. My experience with them has always been similar and I have always been very pleased of quality of service as well as the cost of the repairs. Good job!!!

• New car purchase experience

I was very pleased when the salespersons (Manny and Nick) found us the car we wanted in our budget range. The overall experience was friendly and comf...ortable. We had been to another dealership and were extremely frustrated so I came ready to haggle. I was surprised at the ease with which we negotiated. The sales staff and Adam (finance) were respectful and made the process enjoyable. I will definitely return when it's time to trade.

• New Morano

We had a Morano for years and we just moved here from the south and our Morano was only front wheel drive. So I went to Empire Nissan looking for an A...WD year end deal. I worked with Steve Bennett who made the process very easy and quick. I bought the 2014 Morano SL AWD so I'm sure we will do just fine this winter.

Empire Lakewood Nissan