Larry H. Miller Ford Lakewood

302 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

March 23, 2019

My wife and I just bought a car from Zac Huitt yesterday and he went above and beyond. I reached out to him a week ago and he found exactly what I was... looking for. On the test drive he was more helpful and informative than any salesman I have been with at more that a dozen dealerships over the last 2 months and that's saying a lot. He was very personable, did not put the full court press on us and was genuinely interested in helping us get the vehicle and deal that we were looking for. Thank you Zac for putting in the hard work, your attention to detail, caring and getting us in the Expedition we wanted! You ROCK!

Anthony, we are thrilled to know that Zac provided excellent customer service. Our team strives to provide the best car buying experience in town. I h...ope that you will let us know if you need anything else down the road. Enjoy your new ride! - Tori Carroll, Sales Manager

February 21, 2019

If I could leave zero stars and tell every person who's shopping for a new vehicle to RUN from this dealership I would. My review actually starts 18 months... ago when I leased an F150. First of all, the finance guy screwed up paying off my old vehicle which resulted in a late payment and a fight with the credit bureaus. Found out that guy got fired. The next issue, the backup camera leaked water Into the camera leading to a replacement a week after I bought the truck. 11 months later I started the truck one morning and the engine shaked and rattled. I took the truck in and 10 days later they had the cam phasers replaced. By the way, trying to get any service update on your vehicle is a nightmare! Thank goodness Brian is no longer there. Okay fast forward another 3 months and I start my truck and the rattle is back in the engine. I take it in again and it's the SAME ISSUE. They ended up having my truck for 6 weeks!! They said it was ready, I picked it up and drive it off the lot and the front end starts grinding. I take it back again and they said it's fixed. I drive it off again and 2 hours later the check engine light comes on and it's leaking oil. I take it BACK AGAIN and It's a cracked gasket! Now I've had my truck back for 6 weeks and the engine shakes at an idle and the back up camera is failing! I tried to go to a separate dealership to get rid of the vehicle and they came back to me and said why do you have so much negative equity in the truck? You just told me LHM paid off your previous vehicle in full, no negative equity plus you gave them 7k down. They said go back and check the paperwork and make sure they did in fact pay the previous vehicle off and didn't hide it somewhere. I got home and sure as heck they hid $3500 from the previous vehicle!!!! BTW, the GSM at the time was Dave and he facilitated my deal and he's the true snake, but he also is no longer there. Do you see a trend? My husband purchased an extended service plan when he purchased his F250 and we tried to schedule his service and all of a sudden that disappeared. Even though our paperwork shows the purchase, they won't honor it. We still ended up referring two friends/family members after my financing snafu and prior to the service issues and even they were screwed over also. One was screwed over on the payoff of his old vehicle just like I was and the other was sold an "unmarked" ecoboost and when she got home her boyfriend pointed out her vehicle was in fact NOT an ecoboost! She had to go back and get it corrected. If my review teaches you anything it should teach you that this dealership is a snake den and there are plenty of other options in the Denver area for the purchase of your vehicle!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It is unfortunate to hear that your recent service visits with us have fallen below your expectations....I would like to speak with you personally and try to work toward a resolution if possible. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience so that we can get to the bottom of this and attempt to earn your business again. - Jared Dear, Service Manager, (720) 789-7790

• April 27, 2019

In and out in about an hour. From sales to finance my experience was world class. They keep things honest and don’t waste time. I highly value efficiency... as a small business owner and recommend this dealer to anyone. This is what car buying is supposed to be like.

Thank you for reviewing your visit to our dealership, Nate! We strive to provide the best car buying experience in town. Should you need anything else... moving forward, please do not hesitate to reach out. Have a great day and enjoy your new ride! - Tori Carroll, Sales Manager

January 28, 2019

It is with great disappointment that I write this review. I have been a long time standing Ford customer for about 30 years. Recently and repeatedly I... have not received the level of customer service that I have in years past. I brought my car in for an oil change and was given items that my car needed. He made a statement that some things were loose from whoever had worked on the car. I let him know that my car was “born and raised” here and no one else had touched my car but them. Then, I had an issue of my car going into limp mode. I brought my car in immediately and I was told it was the battery. I replaced it. Then I had my “oil change required soon” message appear. I called to verify that this was an error since I had just brought my car in and the sticker showed I was not due. I brought the car in. The person who fixed it said, “If we fail to do our job again, just go to YouTube and you can do it.” I again had my car go into limp mode. I left my car with the service team. I was told it was a sensor. I replaced it. After picking my car up last Monday, my car went into limp mode twice. I called and left a message. I did not get a response. I called again and left a message with another person. She said to get it in on Saturday. When I went on Saturday, there was no sense of urgency to correct the ongoing issue. For these reasons, I will no longer be a Ford customer.

Hello, thank you for bringing this to my attention. It is unfortunate to read that you have had some on going issues with your vehicle. It is our goal... to make sure that you are provided with the best service possible. I would like to speak to you in more detail about this issue and find a resolution if possible. Please feel free to contact me. - Jared Dear, Service Manager, (720) 789-7790

October 11, 2018

Lawrence, and Randolph were amazing!! Great deal on my F150. 3rd car I have bought from them and every time has been a great experience! I see these bad... reviews but not my experience. Very helpfully and relaxing. And I got out of there very quick. Go see Lawerence and Randolph you won’t regret! Best experience from a dealer I have ever had!!

Dustin, congratulations on your F-150! We truly appreciate you coming back to see us again for your 3rd purchase. I am thrilled to know that Lawrence ...and Randolph took such great care of you. Should you need anything moving forward, be sure to let us know. - Sean Kendrick, General Manager

October 4, 2018

The only reason this place gets the 1-star is because of the sales experience. Because of the sales experience, within two months I purchase a new F150... Crew Cab and a New Platinum Model Explorer. Salesman was top shelf. Service on the other hand is the worst I have ever experienced over the 14 Fords I have purchased over the years. First, they sold us the regular service (oil change, tire rotate, etc...) option that doesn't allow you to go to other dealerships for service. So, I can only take our vehicles to Larry H. Miller dealerships. Found that out after the fact. I have always purchased a service plan and this is the first time I've been limited to where I can take it. Really don't know where to start with the complaints. If there was a Zero-Star option to rate the service, I would used it. *I've been waiting on recall parts and service for both vehicles for well over 6 months. Keep being told I will be notified when the parts are in. I'll hold my breath. *In the 2 years I've owned these vehicles, I've only been able to get in for a regular service within a reasonable amount of time a few times. Just today I was told that the next available appointment for an oil change was a week away. FOR AN OIL CHANGE!!! Usually when I'm told this, I take my Fords to the LHM Nissan (got to keep in in the Larry H. Miller network) dealership close to my house. At least they can usually get me in the next day, at the latest. Now, apparently they have sold that dealership. Just can't win. *More specifics. The vehicles we were sold were supposed to have the nitrogen filled tires. This is supposed to help the tires keep a more constant and stable pressure. The Explorer does not, in fact have nitrogen in the tires, despite the nifty little green cap that indicates that they do. *Our vehicles have the regular maintenance package that includes tire rotation. On two separate occasions, I watched my truck go up on the lift, the oil changed then right back down. Service tech noted that the tires were rotated. They were not. I literally watched him work on my truck. This has happened twice to me at the same location (Nissan). If it's happened twice to me, how many more unsuspecting people leave the place thinking they got their tires rotated and don't. The short of it is, I will never.......EVER purchase another vehicle from Larry H. Miller. Worst. Service. Ever. Not like they really care though. From the looks at all the other reviews, I'll get the same "canned" response from the GM, telling me "how sad he his" that i'm disappointed.

Mike, I can assure you that we value your experience with us and I am glad to know that your time with our sales team was a good one. The reason we re...ach out to our customers is not to send a "canned" response, but to help find ways to better serve our customers. Your feedback is appreciated and helps us to improve. We legitimately care about your experience here and strive to provide you with the very best care. Please take the time to reach out to me personally and we can discuss your service visit with us further and work to better it in some way. I will look forward to a chance to speak with you. - Sean Kendrick, General Manager, (720) 789-7790

October 3, 2018

The sale was fine, but service is beyond terrible. No communication, and complete lack of professionalism. Will never make a deal with this dealership... again. You all should be embarrassed. Your customers are the reason you're employed, that should be reflected in the way you treat them.

Nicole, I can assure you that we value your experience with us. I am saddened to hear that you have felt some difficulty getting in contact with our t...eam. Please take this opportunity and contact me personally. I will be happy to address your concerns and we can discuss your service experience further. I will look forward to speaking with you at your earliest convenience. - Sean Kendrick, General Manager, (720) 789-7790

September 15, 2018

Jim Mahony my Service Advisor was outstanding. He made sure he covered all phases of my cars service. He also advised me concerning my next service. Very... professional!!

John, I am thrilled to hear that Jim looked after you and your vehicle so well. Thank you for coming in to see us and for leaving us this marvelous re...view. If you need anything down the road, be sure to let us know. - Sean Kendrick, General Manager

August 20, 2018

Service department was very busy, I was told it would take 2 hours and it did. Service mgr Kayla was upfront with me about the wait which I appreciated.... Kayla was very professional and got my service discounted because of the wait. This was the only time I ever had to wait this long at this dealership so this was unusual for them. I still will always use them because of their customer service and the quality of their work.

I am so glad to hear that Kayla and our team's service has been able to keep you coming back to see us. We appreciate your understanding and thank you... for this kind review. We will look forward to being of service to you in the future. - Sean Kendrick, General Manager

July 14, 2018

We had an oil leak on our Ford Fiesta.Since this was our first time at this dealership we didn't know what to expect but Kevin our service advisor was... very friendly and professional from the first moment.He gave us suggestions on some other stuff the car needed but never forced us or try to sell us something we didn't need like some other places. In the overall we had a good experience and quality service so we will be back next time.Thank you Kevin

We appreciate you coming in to see us to help with your Ford Fiesta. I am so pleased to hear that Kevin was able to provide you with quality service a...nd help you have a good experience with us. If there is anything more we can do for you, do not hesitate to come back and see us again. - Todd Hoskins, General Manager