Prestige Audi

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 723 reviews

723 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Prestige Audi from DealerRater.com

• January 8, 2016

I purchased a Porsche 911 4S Cab from Prestige Imports of CO. I have to tell you Michael McGrath the sales rep that handled my deal was the best, from... bringing my offer to management to making the deal happen. I drove across the country (from NJ) to pickup the car and Michael took care of everything from getting a great finance rate, prepping and detailing the car, to making sure he was there when I arrived and that I was happy with the car before I took delivery. Michael even took the time to test drive the car with me (for my first time) and show me all the ins and outs of this fine sports car. This is how purchasing a car should be done, all other sales reps and dealers take note. I also found the from the parts dept. to all the employees of the dealership to be pleasant and willing to help. Thanks again, Kim

You certainly traveled a long distance and we are pleased that we could give you an experience that validated your cross country journey. Thank you so... much for taking the time to leave a review.

June 18, 2018

The service personnel here are all exceptionally polite and explain everything, including potential repair costs, in great detail before any work is d...one. I know it's hard to believe, but I actually enjoy going there because everyone is so friendly and nice and the facility is immaculate.

June 16, 2018

Only problem is you have to book way in advance because they are so popular. I loved how they got me in and out quickly and cleaned my car - told me w...hat to expect - explained work and answered all my questions.

June 7, 2018

Ethan was very patient and took the time to explain what repairs were being done to the car.

June 6, 2018

Trace and Ethan have always taken the best of care of me and my car. They are so busy and they always make me feel like I am their most important cus...tomer!

Ethan Valeruz

Porsche Service Advisor

Trace Paulson

Porsche Service Advisor

June 6, 2018

Everyone took the time to meet our needs on a very busy Saturday. Friendly, professional and knowledgeable staff. No high pressure sales tactics - j...ust honest and dedicated people who will listen to your needs and help you find exactly what you are looking for.

Moody Milhem

Audi Brand Specialist

Brendan Clarke

Audi Brand Specialist

May 25, 2018

I had issues with my a4 consuming oil, brought to Prestige and had oil consumption test done. They do engine service (rings, timing belt, etc..) and ...give me my car back. Issues with CEL almost immediately . Call dealer they say "we told you to do XYZ but you declined so that is probably why your car is running bad" I do XYZ parts replacement and still have same issues. Now, less than 3000 miles and less than 6 months later they want to charge me to diagnose the issue and have replied to my reviews with lies about me wanting all repairs for free. They also claim all the other stuff was free (I paid for motor mount destroyed when removing engine at over $300) and Audi Corp paid them for the other service. This place is shady.....avoid at all cost

Daryl, we did perform your piston update six months ago, free of charge, under factory warranty, and to all specifications required by Audi. As an Aud...i Certified facility, our factory trained technicians do excellent work using only Audi OEM parts and with the full support of Audi USA. After learning of your recent Check Engine Light issues, we had you bring in your vehicle so that we could perform a free diagnosis. During that diagnosis we learned that your CEL is throwing the "system too lean" warning. This indicates that the high pressure fuel pump has gone bad. The high pressure fuel pump is in no way related to the prior engine repair. It is a completely different issue, and the fact that it went bad shortly after the engine repair is purely coincidental. As such, this issue is not covered by Audi. You threatened us with bad reviews if we didn't repair your vehicle for free, and now you have followed through on those threats. While that is unfortunate, it is beyond our control and it will not change our position. We simply cannot perform free repairs for every person who threatens us with unfounded negative reviews. Hopefully others reading this response will understand our position.

May 25, 2018

They requilt my engine under warranty and when I got it back CEL light cam up. When I tried to bring it back to fix it, they want $150 diagnostic fee... incase it's not something they did. No CEL light before the engine rebuild. Service manager isn't helpful either. Watch for the service "needs" upsells too.

Prestige Imports

Daryl, we did perform your piston update six months ago, free of charge, under factory warranty, and to all specifications required by Audi. As an Aud...i Certified facility, our factory trained technicians do excellent work using only Audi OEM parts and with the full support of Audi USA. After learning of your recent Check Engine Light issues, we had you bring in your vehicle so that we could perform a free diagnosis. During that diagnosis we learned that your CEL is throwing the ¿¿¿system too lean¿¿¿ warning. This indicates that the high pressure fuel pump has gone bad. The high pressure fuel pump is in no way related to the prior engine repair. It is a completely different issue, and the fact that it went bad shortly after the engine repair is purely coincidental. As such, this issue is not covered by Audi. You threatened us with bad reviews if we didn't repair your vehicle for free, and now you have followed through on those threats. While that is unfortunate, it is beyond our control and it will not change our position. We simply cannot perform free repairs for every person who threatens us with unfounded negative reviews. Hopefully others reading this response will understand our position.

Ben Vavra

Audi Service Manager

May 18, 2018

Shortly after I arrived at my appointment my child's school called and let me know I needed to pick up my sick kid. I asked Jared if I should reschedu...le and he offered a service vehicle and checked with the mechanics for a time estimate. They ended up tag teaming my car so that it would be finished quickly and I could be on my way. They even offered to have me come back for the car wash. I have my Audi and Porsche serviced here and they continue to be amazing.

Jared Petrbok

Audi Service Advisor

May 18, 2018

Service was excellent. Loaner car was provided. Car was serviced in a timely manner, and cleaned when done. Great job!