573 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Prestige Audi from DealerRater.com
  • Wow...finally someone got it!!!

I purchased a Porsche 911 4S Cab from Prestige Imports of CO. I have to tell you Michael McGrath the sales rep that handled my deal was the best, from bringing my offer to management to making the deal happen. I drove across the country (from NJ) to pickup the car and Michael took care of everything from getting a great finance rate, prepping and detailing the car, to making sure he was there when I arrived and that I was happy with the car before I took delivery. Michael even took the time to test drive the car with me (for my first time) and show me all the ins and outs of this fine sports car. This is how purchasing a car should be done, all other sales reps and dealers take note. I also found the from the parts dept. to all the employees of the dealership to be pleasant and willing to help. Thanks again, Kim

You certainly traveled a long distance and we are pleased that we could give you an experience that validated your cross country journey. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review.

• Outstanding as ususal!
    June 20, 2017

Corey Robinson is one of the most dedicated SA's I could ever ask for from a dealership. He exceeds my expectations every time I come in for work.

• Perfect Service
    June 16, 2017

As always Corey was wonderful, I was picked taken to and from work, Excellent Service if I ever have any questions I am always informed.

• Smart Porsche technicians, comfortable waiting area
    June 12, 2017

The title of the review says it all. Dean Blackwelder, whom I regard as a friend, seems to always know when I'm in the dealership and seek me out to talk. Greg Sunfield is always willing to put aside his work to talk or show me a vehicle. Ethan Valeruz is very accommodating to my schedule, and Trace Paulson will take time out to help me with problems with my car.

• Excellent service as always!
    June 8, 2017

Trace Paulson was my service advisor, and he - as always - was prompt, friendly, and knowledgeable. I appreciate your having Saturday service hours, and not just in the morning! Thanks again for a great experience!

• Service for Audi A8L.
    June 6, 2017

Very good. Would certainly use again. People were very helpful and pleasant. Wait area is comfortable. Professionalism very much in place. Matt Kurtz makes the experience top notch!!

• I love Ron. He was great.
    June 5, 2017

we went in for a used car and came out with a new car which was not much more than we wanted to spend. we spent HOURS with Ron which proved very fruitful in our one-day search for a car. the dealership is spotless and warm, and the no-pressure attitude makes it easy to find what you want in the time that you need. i LOVE LOVE LOVE my new Cayenne Porsche Premier Edition (I never thought i'd write those words--my car was affordable!) and i'll most certainly go back when i'm an empty-nester who needs a Porsche convertible.

• Friendly service with no surprises.
    June 4, 2017

I went to Prestige Imports for a 15,000 mile service. The appointment was easy to make and I was in and out within the 90 minutes they had estimated when I made the appointment. The staff were friendly and very efficient. I was able to wait for the car in a comfortable area and received a clean, serviced car in a very reasonable time.

• Always great service at Prestige
    June 3, 2017

We were well taken care of, as always. Great service, on time and friendly staff! I love Prestige and I love my Audi Q5. Really

• Great
    June 3, 2017

Great experience buying this car. I would highly recommend Warren and Adam, if it was not for them I would have never have bought this car.