AutoNation Chevrolet North

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.2
  • Auto Nation North We'll Be Back!!!¿¿

Auto Nation North has been one of the best dealer ship I've been to in awhile. The atmosphere is great as well as their staff. I have to start off by ...saying Jonathan Reyes and Nathan Peterson are great at what they do. They both went over and beyond for us. A big plus for us is that Jonathan Reyes is bilingual which was great because my husband is Spanish speaking only so he was able to explain in better detail for my husband. We are definitely going to return for our next vehicle!! I must say it is the best out there and highly recommend this dealership. Thank you Jonathan Reyes, "We love our new Chevrolet Silverado 1500!"

Thanks! We're happy to help however possible. We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if ther...e is anything we can do for you.

• Buying a used ford explorer

Chris and the whole Autonation Chevrolet North staff were incredibly helpful. Specifically, we did not enjoy the rims or tires that were on the car, a...nd they went out of their way to replace the tires and rims for us that were from the manufacturer, price included! It was a fantastic service.

• Horrible service! After buying a new car

The truck is awesome. However, there is no sense of urgency to take care of customers while there. Communication between service & sales is a nightmar...e. I've never been more frustrated in handling a minor fix with a brand new truck. After a month of ME leaving messages with several different people, my problem is still not fixed. I even got a confirmation for an appointment to get it done, after driving down there & sitting for an hour they didn't even have a loaner for me, again this was after I got a confirmation sent to me. Now, hopefully in the near future, they can fix this problem, but my patience & hope are pretty much done at this point. Super frustrating!!!

• General Customer Service

My experience from the beginning was not good at all. After making an appointment to meet with a sales man to buy a car, he did not show up at all. ...I was then put with another sales man, Chris Passio, who in my opinion should be running that dealership. He is the only one who will get back to you with any questions or concerns. I had to return the car that I originally bought and got a different car. However, when calling with my concerns with the original car I called everyday and could not get the sales manager to call me back. I eventually just went there. After waiting another 3 hours for the second car to finish up, I was told that all the financing would be taken car of, only to find out on my own that I now had 2 CAR LOANS. I had called repeatedly and still no call or email. Nothing. I had left a message with the finance departments manager as well with no call from him either. This went on for over 2 weeks. I finally got thru and spoke to a lady who was short with ME, as if. I still don't know who my loan is thru yet to make my payments, because she said that they would email me the information and yep, you guessed it, nothing. I will never go there to buy another car ever, nor would I recommend anyone go there either.

• Great truck, horrible service

I got a great deal on my new truck. The customer service to follow was horrible. It took about 40 days to get a call from my salesman about the spray ...in bed liner that was promised. And that only came after a call to the manager. Then over another week to get the work done.

• Purchased a Traverse

From the moment I contacted Christopher Passio on line he responded immediately with all information I requested. I then came in to the Chevy dealers...hip and was greeted with a smile and had all of my questions answered, test drove several vehicles and then left for the evening to make a decision. We returned the next day to make finalize a purchase and it was an easy transaction. The thing I enjoyed most was that at no time did I feel pressured to buy or make a decision. Christopher is a true professional and I would gladly work with him again.

• Very helpful, great experience

I had a great experience and my salesman, Chris Passio, was extremely helpful. He located the perfect vehicle for my family.

• owner

everything was fine until I had a problem with with the electrical system in the car, less than 100 miles then nobody would talk to me

• Silverado Transmission Flush

I was pleased with the service. People were friendly and willing to help. The shuttle service was very good and quick. My truck was done on time and i...n good shape.

• Bought a used car

Worked with Christopher passio and he was so efficient and really worked hard to get me in and out. Never had to argue what i wanted, he knew and got ...everything done.

AutoNation Chevrolet North