AutoNation Chevrolet North

4.1 out of 5 (4.1) 254 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• December 18, 2015

Auto Nation North has been one of the best dealer ship I've been to in awhile. The atmosphere is great as well as their staff. I have to start off by ...saying Jonathan Reyes and Nathan Peterson are great at what they do. They both went over and beyond for us. A big plus for us is that Jonathan Reyes is bilingual which was great because my husband is Spanish speaking only so he was able to explain in better detail for my husband. We are definitely going to return for our next vehicle!! I must say it is the best out there and highly recommend this dealership. Thank you Jonathan Reyes, "We love our new Chevrolet Silverado 1500!"

Thanks! We're happy to help however possible. We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if ther...e is anything we can do for you.

May 18, 2018

Dave Phillips was so great to deal with. He will be my service advisor from now on. He worked hard to get my Equinox in and out in a timely manner. J...ust wish you would have had a loner car.

May 16, 2018

Neil was one of the GREATEST car salesman ever met. I have bought allot of new vehicles. He made this easy man. Ask for Neil the Internet Sales Manage...r.

May 16, 2018

It was a very quick and easy process compared to other people I've seen buying a car. Alex and Angel were a great team, and had me on my way in m...y brand new car in just a few hours. I definitely appreciate you guys.

May 7, 2018

My car was completed with an oil change and inspection at 10:05am. I did not get to pay for my vehicle until 10:50am, some of it was do to applying a... coupon, but it should not take 45 minutes to finalize customer paperwork.

May 3, 2018

We purchased it over the internet. When we came to pick it up it was very dirty and they said they don't wash used cars (it was 1 year old). They di...dn't offer to have us drive it and we had to ask them to show it to us and start it before we signed for it. It took us nearly three hours to get through financing and get out of there. I would never purchase a vehicle from them.

May 2, 2018

Wonderful experience with an honest no-pressure sales representative. She was attentive and listened carefully to what I was looking for, then worked ...with her inventory to find the perfect vehicle to fit my needs. I could not have asked for a better car buying experience!

April 30, 2018

I bought a car from AutoNation Chevy North late January. The weather here in Denver has been cold or mild and I have not had to use my air conditione...r until this past weekend. Once I turned it on, the light blinked three times and then turned off. The A/C would not work. Internet research shows work needs to be done at the repair shop - Freon is needed or a bigger issue. I called AutoNation Service Manager and they said "your 90 day warranty expired 26 days ago" and would not repair it. I reiterated that it should be working given there was purported to be 125 point check done on the vehicle and if the first time A/C is used it doesn't work - and they checked it in the winter - how did they know it worked to begin with? Now I'm out the repair fee. Buyer beware - I can't believe that it broke in the winter and magically 26 days out of warranty doesn't. I will never recommend this dealership.

April 27, 2018

Very Helpful, friendly, made the car purchase easy.

April 23, 2018

First time doing business here and would do business here again. Chris passio, he was AMAZING, made us feel really good about this whole experience. W...ill do business here again!!! Highly recommend!!!

AutoNation Chevrolet North