Emich Chevrolet

New Used Service

841 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Emich Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Excellent repair service
    July 18, 2017

I selected this GM service center because of the many good reviews and was not disappointed. The local garage in Gunnison was unable to determine the ...cause of the problem with my son's vehicle despite having the car for a week. After dropping off the vehicle, the Service Manager, Steve, promptly called back with a diagnosis and an accurate estimate for the repairs. When my son went back to pick up the car all the repairs were done to our satisfaction.

• Another great experience!
    February 17, 2018

This was my second purchase from Emich Chevrolet, and I can???t imagine going anywhere else. Bart Johnson goes out of his way to make the process easy... and enjoyable, and Colt Emich does the same. Thanks, guys!

• Purchase a vehicle from Bart johnson
    February 17, 2018

Barton and his team went above and beyond to get me the vehicle I wanted, at the price I wanted and they even delivered it to me. This is been one of... the best purchase transaction and I bought mini mini cars through the years.

Overall Experience

• A wonderful car buying experience!
    February 15, 2018

Sales and knowledge of the auto we bought was super. We needed to get into the traded auto the next day, it was a easy and fast thing to due. The pric...e was more than we thought but the sales people and us worked it out. Nathan was wonderful and so was all those in the sales and get ready department.

• New Silverado
    February 14, 2018

We were interested in a new Silverado and Jarom "Jay" Walker made sure we were given a good selection of all of the Silverado Duramax that the dealer ...had on the lot on the internet. Jay got us a great trade in on our old truck and got us all the rebates available. Would highly recommend him and Emich to friends and family.

Overall Experience

• great service great price
    February 13, 2018

The deal offered was exceptional. The trade in value for my old car was fair. The service all around was friendly and helpful. Would recommend.

• Great
    February 10, 2018

Nathan was great to work with and made it a easy experience, we talked about our hobbies instead of trying to push a sale on me, this is the reason wh...y I would recommend Nathan to friends and family.

• Relaxing. Never felt pressured, or uneasy. Had the truck i
    February 7, 2018

It was good. They had the truck I was interested in, at a reasonable price. Wasn???t planning on buying a truck, but who really ever is right? Never f...elt pressure, and actually enjoyed the conversation and experience.

• Great Sales Staff!!!!
    February 4, 2018

I had called ahead so my salesman Tom was expecting me. He was knowledgeable and polite and helped me leave in the truck I was interested in, not one... he wanted to sell me. I would recommend him and Emich without reservation.

• 2018 Centennial Silverado
    February 3, 2018

Jon Mandich was great to work with. This is the 3rd vehicle my family has bought from Emich. They are always great to work with.

Emich Chevrolet