On Time Motors

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.
  • GREAT EXPERIENCE
    November 29, 2012

I had a great experience with Garcia, my salesman. He got me the price I needed on my old monte carlo and a great price on the 2005 GMC I purchased.. ...THANKS GARCIA

• This expereince has made me believe again!
    September 9, 2012

This experience has made me be more trusting of the used car business as I was sceptical,because car salepeople have such a bad reputation! But this w...as so easy and they really stand behind the cars they sell!Royce was so up front and helped me find the car I needed! Thanks!! I will for sure buy again from them!!

• Great People To Work With!!!
    July 31, 2012

We were in the market for a used car for our daughter to go to school in and these guys help us in more ways than they know. We went looking for a che...ap $4K-$5K car and they would not let us buy one for that price and informed us of what we would be better off getting and we couldn't be happier.

On Time Motors