• Great Customer Service

Thanks for the feedback. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

Awesome staff!!!! Everyone is super friendly and helpful!!! Samantha is an awesome saleswoman!! Zee the sales manager and Jeff in financial worked really hard to get my financing done at something I could afford!! Would recommend to anyone!!

• WOW! What a great deal.

We've recently purchased a Tucson from Jake, Zee, Charles and Sam at Hyundai 104 and although you always expect buying a car to be a pain our experience was far from that. The guys were courteous and went out of their way to find us the exact Tucson we were looking for, right away. I talked to four or five other dealers and none of them seemed to be in a hurry to sell a car, go figure. We'd highly recommend giving these guys a shot at your business.

• Buying an suv

Very good service, everything went well with my purchase. Thanks autonation at 104 th ave.

• New car purchase

Wonderful experience from start to finish. Couldn't have asked for any better results.

Thanks so much for your feedback. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

• Experience

Dan is outstanding at customer service and explanations of what needs to be addressed

• six months of frustration

In September 2016, Hyundai replaced the passenger side door panel of my car after it was opened over a rock. Upon inspection, we found they had neglected to replace the nuts on the two screws that come from the panel through to the interior of the car door. We went back in the representative was able to find one of the two nuts but said they didn't have a second nut and it would have to be ordered. We were told we would receive a phone call when the second nut came in. I came to my next maintenance appointment in early February 2017 and asked if the nut had come in as I had never received a phone call. A different service representative said there was no record of this on file and they probably sent the part back since I never came in to pick it up. (I didn't appreciate having the blame placed on me for this, as I never received the promised phone call, but I let it go.) She said she could order a new nut for the car and we would receive a call. In mid-March I scheduled an appointment as my AC wasn't working. I had still never received a phone call regarding the nut, so I decided to be proactive and ask about it on the phone while scheduling this service appointment. The new service representative I spoke to said there was no record in my file of a nut ever having been ordered and he didn't know what I was talking about. Fortunately, I was passed to another service representative (Dan) who was helpful and said he would see if he could find the part and get back to me. He found the nut in the parts department and the reason I hadn't been notified was because my name hadn't been linked to the part. He said he put a note in my file so they would know to get the part on my car when I came in. On March 31, 2017, I dropped my car off to have the AC checked. True to Dan's word, he had left a note about the nut which I clarified with the service person, who was ironically the very first person who had said they would order the nut and call me when it came in back in September. I asked her if I would be charged for the nut or for having it installed on my car and she shook her head. The next morning, I came to pick up my car and on the bill there's a charge for the nut. As I began to explain what I had been told yesterday, the service person quickly said they would take off this charge, but I asked to speak to the manager regardless. I felt like management needed to know how frustrating this experience had been for me as a customer. Ironically, the manager is the woman who had been involved in our repair the first time and who had told us when we dropped off the car this time there would be no charge for the nut. I attempted to express to her that I felt like her service department needed to better communicate with each other and document what they are telling customers so people don't feel like they're getting the runaround or having to start over with each new contact. I expressed that Dan was the only employee who had listened to me and helped me toward solving the problem. She responded that if I liked Dan, I should just book appointments exclusively with him. I countered that I should be able to work with any representative in her department and receive reasonable service. She stated that she didn't know what I wanted, and I expressed I was trying to give her feedback that her department's lack of communication and documentation was frustrating to me as a paying customer. She sardonically said that I had made my point "crystal clear". No apology. No acceptance of wrongdoing. No promise to take my feedback into consideration. I've been dealing with this for months and she wasn't willing to listen to my frustration with compassion for a few minutes. I do not plan on returning to the Hyundai service department for anything other than warranty covered repairs. There are plenty of other car service businesses in our area and I plan to find one that better communicates with customers to leave them feeling respected and heard.

Leah, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with our dealership. We care about all our customers and wish to restore your good faith in our dealership. If you'd be willing, our General Manager would like to speak with you at (303) 578-6114 to discuss ways to improve your experience with our dealership moving forward. Thank you for your input, and we hope to hear from you soon.

• Service March 2017

Friendly, prompt service and done within the time indicated.

Friendly, prompt service and done within the time indicated.

• Love love love

I cannot thank all of the staff here enough!! Everyone was so friendly and welcoming!! David was excellent, he was very knowledgeable and helped me through the whole process to make it effortless! I will absolutely recommend you guys hands down. Thank you for everything I love my car!!

• Easiest Car Buying Experience Ever

Had a great experience with Auto Nation, Stephen made the process fun and hassle free. Would definitely come back here.

• Customer

My experience was beyond amazing. The General Manager, Charles Clampitt, and our sales person, Stephen, were extremely helpful and they made sure the process was easy going and stress-free. I've already recommended this dealer to several friends of mine who are looking for a car!