• Professional and helpful staff. Great facility.

Our sales person and the Auto Nation staff made our new car buying experience the best one we have ever had, The staff was helpful and professional. We would highly recommend the dealership to family and friends. We purchased a 2016 Honda Accord Sport. Our sales person was knowledgeable and answered our questions. The facility was neat and clean.

• Awesome!

It was a busy day for the dealership, so our time making the deal was a bit delayed... took a total of 4 hours out the door with our brand new car, but Laura kept us well entertained. No regrets.

• Jay Is The Man!

Really impressed by the service provided. Jay discovered exactly what I wanted and brought out the perfect car.

• HONDA CRV 2017

Had a satisfying experience with Autonation. I am loving this car.

Had a satisfying experience with Autonation. I am loving this car.

• Great job, Chris

Chris Bongato did a great job in helping me to purchase a well needed car. I very much appreciate his help.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

• Autonation Honda 104th

Excellent transaction, no issues to encounter. Clear communication.

Excellent transaction, no issues to encounter. Clear communication.

• civic hatchback

Found the right car in another dealer and went and picked it up for me overall was fast and friendly thanks love my new civic hatchback

• Car buying experience

My son and I were looking for a new reliable car for when he starts college, and we went to Auto Nation Honda on 104th and Federal Blvd. This was the most pleasant car buying experience I have ever had. The entire staff was upfront, truthful and very knowledgeable. I would personally like to thank Alexander Pirani and Zach Lewis as they are a big part in making this experience a positive one.

• Looking Forward to MORE Future Business!

Quick, Friendly, attentive and overall very pleasant and enjoyable experience... plus I got a Car!

• Autonation Honda 104th

Expected better loyalty recognition. This was 5th car bought from 104th. Take all cars there for repairs. Service department is very good to us. Gives us discounts for our loyalty. After some haggling the sales management reduced the cost further.