Larry H. Miller Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram 104th

New 877-740-1942 Dealer Website
Used 888-761-9114 Email Dealer
Service 855-594-1223

Average based on 322 reviews
  • An amazing team worthy of your business!

This team is amazing! Ira, Sevan, and Tyler helped me get my dream Jeep and made sure that everything I needed was taken care of before I left. I couldn't have gotten my Grand Cherokee without their help and I'm grateful for their professionalism and ability. They are kind, authentic, and genuinely interested in keeping every customer as a happy customer for life. If you're considering buying a new car, you should definitely pay them a visit; it's worth the trip.

Such a complimentary review, thank you! We're happy to hear that you had such a great experience with Ira, Sevan and Tyler. Enjoy your dream Jeep on the streets of Denver and please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Regards, Brent Wood, General Manager

• Great Experience, Great Knowledge

We appreciate the review, Brett! Nathan loved working with you and we appreciate the recommendation. Best Wishes, Brent Wood, General Manager

Great experience. Friendly staff. Nathan my sales person was very knowledgeable and really impressed me. He made it a good visit and I would recommend this dealership and him for future purchases.

• VEHICLE SERVICED AND VERY PLEASED!

We're glad that you continue to have a great experience! We hope to see you again in the future. Best Wishes, Brent Wood, General Manager

I PURCHASED THIS VEHICLE 1 YEAR AGO FROM THIS DEALER AND WENT BACK TO HAVE IT SERVICED. I WAS EXTREMELY PLEASED WITH THE SERVICE AND THE FACILITIES. EXTREMELY CLEAN AND TIME THERE WAS MINIMAL.

• Great, fast service

Service was friendly and fast, keeping my expense for a rental car at a minimum.

Thanks for the review! We're happy you had a great experience. Best Wishes, Brent Wood, General Manager

• Tania Sossi

Excellent experience. Lucas and his colleagues was very helpful and wonderful to work with.

We appreciate the review, Tania! We'll be sure to pass your compliments along to Lucas. Best Wishes, Brent Wood, General Manager

• Survey

Bayo was very help. Very good car buying experience.

Thanks for the review, Joshua! We're happy to hear about your satisfying car buying experience. Best Wishes, Brent Wood, General Manager

Bayo was very help. Very good car buying experience.

• Fixing the Recall Repair

The process of completing a recall on our Jeep Cherokee (to fix a potential problem with the automatic tailgate mechanism) took much longer than expected. The initial installation resulted in intermittent operation of the tailgate. Subsequent trips to the dealer's shop failed to correct the problem. The (new) Service Manager was responsive, and arranged a three-day adventure in the shop with experts from Chrysler. They managed to identify and fix the problem: a pin was pushed out of a connector so that it made intermittent (or no) contact. This permitted generation of spurious "obstruction" signals which forced the tailgate to abandon its operation and return to its starting position. The tailgate now works every time, as it did when the car was new. Through all this, our service rep, Kelly, did what she could to keep us informed and to schedule our return visits. I hope the new service manager will be able to improve the shop operation, but I know there's a lot of pressure to get the job done fast. "If you don't have time to fix it right, when will you have the time to do it over?"

We appreciate the 5-star review, Bob! We are happy that you had a good experience with our service department. Best Wishes, Brent Wood, General Manager

• You guys rock

We appreciate your business, Jayme! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. Regards, Brent Wood, General Manager

My buying experience with LHM Ram was awesome. From the salesman, to the sales managers nothing but perfessionals. They listened to my needs, didn't try to put me in a truck that was way out of Budget. Kaleb in finance got me a great rate. Thank you again!

• Most pleasant, professional buying experience!

My experience was the best. The most pleasant car buying experience ever, and I have bought a lot of cars. I am 68 years old. Jadon Tunis was very professional and got the deal done fast, and we got decent terms on the contract. Jadon, made us comfortable and he found the exact car we wanted and needed for our lifestyle. The car was delivered clean and spotless. It would be nearly impossible to do better today.

James, We are pleased to hear about you having your most pleasant car buying experience ever! Jadon is one of our best and we will be sure to pass your kind words along to him. Best Wishes, Brent Wood, General Manager

• Service on 2014 Grand Cherokee

Gary Jakober Sr. was very helpful. The service department did a great job, made some recommendations, and got my vehicle out the door on time.

We're happy to hear you had a great experience with our service department, Bob! We hope to see you again in the future. Best Wishes, Brent Wood, General Manager