(4.7) 453 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

453 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Larry H. Miller Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram 104th from DealerRater.com
  • An amazing team worthy of your business!

This team is amazing! Ira, Sevan, and Tyler helped me get my dream Jeep and made sure that everything I needed was taken care of before I left. I c...ouldn't have gotten my Grand Cherokee without their help and I'm grateful for their professionalism and ability. They are kind, authentic, and genuinely interested in keeping every customer as a happy customer for life. If you're considering buying a new car, you should definitely pay them a visit; it's worth the trip.

Such a complimentary review, thank you! We're happy to hear that you had such a great experience with Ira, Sevan and Tyler. Enjoy your dream Jeep on t...he streets of Denver and please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Regards, Brent Wood, General Manager

• GREAT EXPERIENCE

FROM START TO FINISH, A GREAT EXPERIENCE, AND GREAT FOLLOW UP AFTER PURCHASE COMPLETED THEY FOUND THE EXACT MODEL AND COLOR MY WIFE AND I WANTED, AND... GAVE US A GREAT TRADE-IN VALUE.

Larry H. Miller Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram 104th

Glad to hear you had such a fantastic experience here. We hope to see you here again! Cherie Gallagher, Customer Relations Manager

• Simply said "great service".

Dennis Haubert and his management team worked on a deal in which I was very happy to get my new Grand Cherokee. Nathan got me nice floor mats, a hitc...h and a pair of racks to complete the package. I am new to Denver;was lucky that that I visited Larry H Miller and worked with Dennis. Highly recommend this dealership.

• Awesome and Great

Justic was very informative and had a lot of knowledge about all the vehicles we where interested in. He was really great about explaining all the dif...ferent features our new Jeep. Jim was also very fast and gave us some great information.

Larry H. Miller Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram 104th

Thanks for choosing our team to help you out and we hope to see you next time! Brent Wood, General Manager

• Finally great service!!!!!!!!

Gary Jakobser Sr. And Hekter treated me great, they even clean under my Jeep so far I???m happy, I???ll be back, I???m happy that there???s still a pl...ace we???re customer service is good, thanks, I will tell others, because word of mouth is the best and worst advertisement, thank again.

Larry H. Miller Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram 104th

Our team is always happy to help out you and your Jeep. Thanks for choosing us! Brent Wood, General Manager

• Exceptional customer service and atypical experience!

Everyone was incredible, patient, fun, and knowledgeable! Best car buying experience ever! Justice Padilla made our day light hearted and enjoyable. H...e was professional and gracious, and never made us feel pressured in any way. I would intentionally return in the future based on our experience today. Thank you, Justice:)

Larry H. Miller Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram 104th

I'm thrilled to hear how helpful Justice and our team were. We hope to see you here again and enjoy your new ride! Brent Wood, General Manager

• Not happy

I got a 2012Chrysler 300 about a mount ago the day of buying it I had found out my led strip in my head light wasn't working also a check engine light... came on and my air bag light came on not even an hour after leaving with the car. I thank ira for all his help he did grate but to have that many ishews I would not recommend

Hi Joshua! I can't thank you enough for your feedback, this helps us improve our services internally. I'm glad Ira was helpful, but I'm sorry you are...n't satisfied with your vehicle. I'd like to do what I can to make this right, please reach out when it's convenient for you. Brent Wood, General Manager

• Truck Center

We bought A Ram 1500 Big Horn at the truck center. Our truck specialist Ira took excellent care of us, got a terrific deal. Financing was a breeze g...ot in and out very quickly. I recommend getting a true car price quote before heading in.

Hi Jim! I'm thrilled Ira at our Truck Center was so helpful and got you into a RAM 1500. Hope you're loving your new ride! Brent Wood, General Mana...ger

• Excellence

Great customer service, I got a great deal, And they met all of my needs 5 stars all the way, would recommend anyone to this dealership

Larry H. Miller Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram 104th

Glad to hear you had such a fantastic experience here! Thanks for the recommendation and we hope to see you next time! Brent Wood, General Manager

• Poor communication lead to multiple mistakes and oversights.

There was a lot that has gone wrong and is still going wrong with the dealership. The best way to convey all that has happened will be a list format j...ust so that you are not reading a book. 1. Someone stuck a rubber tube down the gas pipe in attempts to fuel it. That was stuck in there and we left with a loaner vehicle so that the dealership could get replacement parts to fix their mess up. 2. Since this happened our vehicle purchase experience was over 5 hours and we had lost all excitement. 3. Vehicle was to be delivered to us the next day and we had to reschedule work to be available. Then last minute we were called and told that it wouldn???t be delivered for a couple more days. 4. Once the vehicle was delivered they forgot the temp tag. It took the dealership 8 days to get us a temp tag. 5. We were told that the paperwork that I signed had the wrong vin number on it and we had to make more time available to resign paperwork with the right vin. 6. My wife had the Jeep so Mitch had to go to her place of employment and put the temp tag on the Renagade. He also had to borrow my screw driver. 7. I decided to check vin on the Jeep and I noticed that the paperwork that I just signed and the temp tag had the wrong vin. Some how they had messed up the vin and the first paperwork that I signed was right. 8. I had enough of things going wrong so I went to the Larry H Miller dealership near my house and had there manager call the Jeep Larry H Miller on 104th manager. 9. I was contacted by Dan at the Jeep dealership on 104th three days latter. He said he would help us fix all of this and make our experience great. I told him to call my wife and set things up with her because I am a firefighter and work 48hrs shifts. He had the sales man Mitch make the call. I felt that was disrespectful 10. Dan said that he would make our first payment since we had to sign paperwork for the 4th time and get a new temp tag witch my wife and I thought was nice of him. 11. The paperwork that was sent down was wrong and I called Dan since he said to only deal with him. He told me its not his fault the paperwork is wrong and I needed to call Deb the financial manager. 12. There was two documents that Deb had messed up and never reviewed before over mailing them to us. After I spoke with her she had to email them to me and I had to print them out. 13. Deb said she would email me copies of all documents as soon as she got them. I still have not received any emails from anyone at Larry H Miller on 104th. My wife and I have never purchased a new vehicle and this has been a truly disappointing and unforgettable experience. I don???t think I can recommend a Jeep to anyone or recommend anyone buy any vehicle at Larry H Miller on 104th After rereading this there were some thing left out but I think you can get the idea.

Larry H. Miller Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram 104th

Hi Hunter! I¿¿¿d like to apologize for any miscommunication on our end. It was never our intention to confuse or inconvenience you during your recen...t car buying experience here. We¿¿¿ve tried rectifying this situation with you and we¿¿¿re still willing to try and make this right. Please reach out at a time that works for you and I¿¿¿ll work to straighten this out. I appreciate your time, Brent Wood General Manager

1800 W. 104th Avenue Thornton, CO 80234