New 877-740-1942 Dealer Website
Used 888-761-9114 Email Dealer
Service 855-594-1223

507 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Larry H. Miller Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram 104th from DealerRater.com
  • An amazing team worthy of your business!

This team is amazing! Ira, Sevan, and Tyler helped me get my dream Jeep and made sure that everything I needed was taken care of before I left. I couldn't have gotten my Grand Cherokee without their help and I'm grateful for their professionalism and ability. They are kind, authentic, and genuinely interested in keeping every customer as a happy customer for life. If you're considering buying a new car, you should definitely pay them a visit; it's worth the trip.

Such a complimentary review, thank you! We're happy to hear that you had such a great experience with Ira, Sevan and Tyler. Enjoy your dream Jeep on the streets of Denver and please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Regards, Brent Wood, General Manager

• Awesome service
    February 26, 2017

Larry H. Miller Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram 104th

I am so happy Angelina was a pleasure to work with and helped make you feel welcomed. Enjoy your new vehicle! -Brent Wood, General Manager

So i was just looking around, and i ran into Angelina Servais, and she made me and my family feel welcome to a place "dealer ship" where normaly sale can be alittle weird. But this was a great experience to buy from her, so if you need a car or truck come and she Angelina she is great

• Satisfied costumer
    February 24, 2017

Larry H. Miller Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram 104th

Nick, is very pleasant to talk with and helpful with the process of purchasing a new vehicle, which sometimes can be overwhelming. Also look forward in the future to do more business whit Larry H Miller Dodge.

Larry H. Miller Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram 104th

Ray thank you for your 5-star rating! I'm glad Nick was easy to work with. Congratulations and enjoy your new car! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. -Brent Wood, General Manager

• Used car shopping
    February 21, 2017

Larry H. Miller Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram 104th

Valerie Cordova was extremely helpful to us and put our anxieties about purchasing at ease. She was polite, helpful and friendly while answering our questions. I will recommend others who are interested in purchasing a car to her.

Larry H. Miller Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram 104th

Hey thank you so much for this great review! I'm happy Valerie was able to assist you and put your mind at ease during the purchasing process. -Brent Wood, General Manager

• Not to shabby

I went to get my oil changed. The guy who helped me was extremely nice and helpful. The only part that was inconvenient was I was told it would only be an hour and a half wait and I ended up waiting for over three hours.

Dana, thanks for leaving us this review. I am sorry that your service took longer than expected. I'm glad our employees were pleasant and helpful! -Brent Wood, General Manager

• Hassle-Free buying

If you are looking for a hassle-free buying experience, ask for Ira Tew. He was an excellent salesman.

Thank you so much for the 5-star rating! I'm glad you had a great experience working with Ira. -Brent Wood, General Manager

• Valonte

Valonte thanks for the 5-star review! I'm glad you had an enjoyable shopping experience at our dealership. -Brent Wood, General Manager.

Good shopping experience. As far as the price goes I didn't really get it for what I wanted it for but as far as the shopping experience it was great. I had a good time looking around the Lott until I found my vehicle inside haha. But my mother way comfortable and she enjoyed herself as well.

• Owner

Great service, looks and works beautiful after service.

Juanita thanks for the great review! I'm glad you enjoyed our service. -Brent Wood, General Manager.

Great service, looks and works beautiful after service.

• Review

Rob did a good job helping us, even got our car washed:)

Hey Andrew thanks for the 5-star review! I'm happy Rob did a great job helping you out! -Brent Wood, General Manager.

Rob did a good job helping us, even got our car washed:)

• my first online purchase
    February 9, 2017

Larry H. Miller Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram 104th

I didnt know you could get a written guarantee over the phone, boy was i wrong, Ira showed me the way, and worked with me from the comforts of my home. all i had to do was show up after we agreed on a price and test drive the truck i wanted, a 2014 Nissan Frontier Pro4X, and then just sign the paperwork. I have never done an easier deal this this. Thank you Ira for your knowledge and your dedication. you made it easy to shop from 60 miles away.

Larry H. Miller Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram 104th

Thanks so much for the 5-star review! I'm happy Ira was able to accommodate you both in the comforts of your own home and at the dealership! Enjoy your Frontier. -Brent Wood, General Manager