(4.6) 454 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

454 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Larry H. Miller Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram 104th from DealerRater.com
  • An amazing team worthy of your business!

This team is amazing! Ira, Sevan, and Tyler helped me get my dream Jeep and made sure that everything I needed was taken care of before I left. I c...ouldn't have gotten my Grand Cherokee without their help and I'm grateful for their professionalism and ability. They are kind, authentic, and genuinely interested in keeping every customer as a happy customer for life. If you're considering buying a new car, you should definitely pay them a visit; it's worth the trip.

Such a complimentary review, thank you! We're happy to hear that you had such a great experience with Ira, Sevan and Tyler. Enjoy your dream Jeep on t...he streets of Denver and please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Regards, Brent Wood, General Manager

• GREAT EXPERIENCE

FROM START TO FINISH, A GREAT EXPERIENCE, AND GREAT FOLLOW UP AFTER PURCHASE COMPLETED THEY FOUND THE EXACT MODEL AND COLOR MY WIFE AND I WANTED, AND... GAVE US A GREAT TRADE-IN VALUE.

Larry H. Miller Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram 104th

Glad to hear you had such a fantastic experience here. We hope to see you here again! Cherie Gallagher, Customer Relations Manager

• Simply said "great service".

Dennis Haubert and his management team worked on a deal in which I was very happy to get my new Grand Cherokee. Nathan got me nice floor mats, a hitc...h and a pair of racks to complete the package. I am new to Denver;was lucky that that I visited Larry H Miller and worked with Dennis. Highly recommend this dealership.

Larry H. Miller Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram 104th

Congrats on the new Cherokee! Thanks for choosing our team to help you out and I'm glad you got the complete package. We hope to see you next time! B...rent Wood, General Manager

• Awesome and Great

Justic was very informative and had a lot of knowledge about all the vehicles we where interested in. He was really great about explaining all the dif...ferent features our new Jeep. Jim was also very fast and gave us some great information.

Larry H. Miller Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram 104th

Thanks for choosing our team to help you out and we hope to see you next time! Brent Wood, General Manager

• Finally great service!!!!!!!!

Gary Jakobser Sr. And Hekter treated me great, they even clean under my Jeep so far I???m happy, I???ll be back, I???m happy that there???s still a pl...ace we???re customer service is good, thanks, I will tell others, because word of mouth is the best and worst advertisement, thank again.

Larry H. Miller Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram 104th

Our team is always happy to help out you and your Jeep. Thanks for choosing us! Brent Wood, General Manager

• Vehicles not as advertised

Be careful when buying from this dealer. Make sure you get what is advertised. Just because a vehicle is listed as such, does not mean you are buying ...what they say you are. Listing a vehicle at an inflated cost as a higher model is deceiving the consumer. Follow up: I was pleasantly surprised to find one of the sales managers (Brent Wood) reach out to me to look into the issue. I left message for Brent to call me. The call was returned by Dan Noffke who said he was one of the sales managers. However, at the time of this update, the site for this review lists him as just a salesman. Dan told me that because the vehicle was transported from their location to another Larry H Miller location, I should work on a resolution with the location that completed the sale, but Dan did offer to try to help if I was unable to get any satisfaction. Be it known that I contacted this location, because the car was listed by them, but I still took their advice to contact the location that completed the sale. I called the point of sale dealership and was told that they would look into the problem. What a joke. They called me back and said that as a consumer I should know more about selling a car than they do as the business that sells them. I don't know why they bothered to lead me on while they thought of a way to avoid helping me, which was a lame excuse at best. I called the Dan back to report the outcome with the other dealer and have left 2 messages with him that have gone unanswered and apparently ignored. Apparently, the corporation got my money, so the service stops there, Therefore, I stick by my original statement...BEWARE OF THIS DEALER AND THEIR BUSINESS PRACTICES. They list vehicles falsely. In my case, the car was listed as a higher trim model and the price was inflated to the price of the incorrect trim model. Neither dealership will take any ownership to resolve this. I was told by the salesman who sold the vehicle that both dealers said that the car was as advertised and listed correctly. I should have trusted my instincts and walked, because after the sale, I could not find some of the options that were listed in the vehicle description. Don't shop late in the day when the time is close to the dealer's closing time. Put the consideration to be kind aside and take the extra time to check everything. Keep the staff there and have them work overtime if necessary. I guess this is a lesson learned to keep up my guard and not trust a crooked company the will deceive a buyer in order to sell a car at all cost and will not take the time to work on resolving a problem. Obviously, I am frustrated and bitter with the finger pointing and the lack of one of these dealers taking ownership to help. They both operate under the same branding of Larry H Miller. That apparently doesn't matter Guess they have their own agenda and compete with each other even though they are part of the same company.

Larry H. Miller Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram 104th

I'd like to apologize for any pricing miscommunications you experienced while shopping at our dealership, I"d be happy to answer any pricing questions... you may have. Please reach out at a time that works for you and I'd like to make this right. Brent Wood, General Manager

• Exceptional customer service and atypical experience!

Everyone was incredible, patient, fun, and knowledgeable! Best car buying experience ever! Justice Padilla made our day light hearted and enjoyable. H...e was professional and gracious, and never made us feel pressured in any way. I would intentionally return in the future based on our experience today. Thank you, Justice:)

Larry H. Miller Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram 104th

I'm thrilled to hear how helpful Justice and our team were. We hope to see you here again and enjoy your new ride! Brent Wood, General Manager

• Not happy

I got a 2012Chrysler 300 about a mount ago the day of buying it I had found out my led strip in my head light wasn't working also a check engine light... came on and my air bag light came on not even an hour after leaving with the car. I thank ira for all his help he did grate but to have that many ishews I would not recommend

Hi Joshua! I can't thank you enough for your feedback, this helps us improve our services internally. I'm glad Ira was helpful, but I'm sorry you are...n't satisfied with your vehicle. I'd like to do what I can to make this right, please reach out when it's convenient for you. Brent Wood, General Manager

• Truck Center

We bought A Ram 1500 Big Horn at the truck center. Our truck specialist Ira took excellent care of us, got a terrific deal. Financing was a breeze g...ot in and out very quickly. I recommend getting a true car price quote before heading in.

Hi Jim! I'm thrilled Ira at our Truck Center was so helpful and got you into a RAM 1500. Hope you're loving your new ride! Brent Wood, General Mana...ger

• Excellence

Great customer service, I got a great deal, And they met all of my needs 5 stars all the way, would recommend anyone to this dealership

Larry H. Miller Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram 104th

Glad to hear you had such a fantastic experience here! Thanks for the recommendation and we hope to see you next time! Brent Wood, General Manager

1800 W. 104th Avenue Thornton, CO 80234