• New car day

Kurt was excellent to deal with. Got us the numbers that work! Whole experience was fun.

• Poor customer service

I called about a used vehicle that was advertised for sale by Skyline Mitsubishi and the ad said call for price. I called and the salesman said give me your number and I will call you back in 15 minutes, about three hours later I called back and another salesman said yes we have that car but let me check to make sure and I will call you right back. Now it is three days later and no call from either one. Thinking about it now, Skyline Mitsubishi did me a favor, if you can't get any service before the sale you can imagine how you will be treated after they have your hard earned money.

• VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

I walk in knowing what car I want because I had been looking on cars.com but could not find a salesmen so I decided to walk around. When I do find someone I tell them about the car I came in for. The guy tells me to have a seat and walks away. I assume he went to go get the car. After 15 minutes there is no one in sight except for the useless manager Steven, I go over and asked him what was going on and he tells me to give the guy a minute to look for the car so I sit down again in their showroom that smells tainted to say the least. Another 15 minutes pass and the same guy that attempted to assist me earlier is with a new group of people. I go over and ask him what he was doing since last time I saw him. The guy took 10 seconds to recognize me and says"If you would like we can go out back and look for the car". At this point he had other people waiting on him so I didn't want to waste their time so I just walked out, I've never had anybody waste my time like that.

• review

I worked with Amanda, she was really great to work with. There were no games I got the car I wanted for the price I wanted.

• Best dealership ever ! They got me the best car ev

It was the best buying experience I've ever had! Yolana was very nice and very helpful ,she got me exactly what I wanted . It didn't take all day and there price was great!

• Best dealership ever! They got me the best car eve

Best experience buying a car I've ever had . Yolanda was very nice and very helpful .It didn't take all day and they were willing to work with me on the price.

• Fun buying experience

Caleb was very helpful and knowledgeable about his inventory helped us alot

Caleb was very helpful and knowledgeable about his inventory helped us alot

• A SUPER SALES PERSON: CALEB FAGAN

Caleb Fagan was great. Great personality and he made our experience exceptional. We bought a Mitsubishi Outlander Sport and are real happy with the vehicle. Caleb made the buying experience fun and he covered every question we came up with. He met all our pricing requests and vehicle requests as well. You can tell by his demeanor he is knowledgeable about what he's selling and if we had any questions or requests he didn't know the answer to, he didn't hesitate to ask his manager. A lot of salespeople would try to give you a snow job but not Caleb. He's a straight shooter and because of that both my wife and I felt very comfortable around him. We had 2 items that had to be ordered and I called him the next day and he had already ordered those parts. Great follow through as well. I'd love to have him on my sales staff because I'd feel comfortable knowing he thinks about his customers. We even ran into the service manager named Keith, who is an exceptional individual. We had met him at Denver Suzuki dealership and he always made sure our vehicle was up to our specifications. Meeting him gave both of us a good feeling about how Skyline feels about its customers from sales to service.

• Joey Morgan.

Very knowledgeable about their products and good people person who it is easy to relate too.

• Old Building but Great Deals and Staff

Was a bit worried when first driving up; but after a bit of wandering, Joe Mortan (maybe Martin or Morgan) spent a considerable amount of time helping me and my family find not just want I WANTED, but more importantly what we NEEDED. A great experience overall but the Joe and the guys in finance really made the difference. I kinda felt bad after all the work the guys put in, but due to a family emergency we had to leave before we could finalize the deal--but we will definitely be making the purchase here.