New 877-845-8743 Dealer Website
Used 877-258-2279 Email Dealer
Service 866-431-8522

Average based on 34 reviews.
  • Wonderful Experience

I couldn't be more happy with my experience with Skyline Mitsubishi. I went there because no other dealer would help me because of my type of employment. I met Eric Chacon and he told me that my type of employment didn't matter to him. Eric and Anthony helped me find the right vehicle that fit into my parameters. I love my new Outlander Sport. The process was easy and Eric was great to work with. Thank you Skyline.

• New car day

Kurt was excellent to deal with. Got us the numbers that work! Whole experience was fun.

• review

I worked with Amanda, she was really great to work with. There were no games I got the car I wanted for the price I wanted.

• Best dealership ever ! They got me the best car ev

It was the best buying experience I've ever had! Yolana was very nice and very helpful ,she got me exactly what I wanted . It didn't take all day and there price was great!

• Best dealership ever! They got me the best car eve

Best experience buying a car I've ever had . Yolanda was very nice and very helpful .It didn't take all day and they were willing to work with me on the price.

• Fun buying experience

Caleb was very helpful and knowledgeable about his inventory helped us alot

Caleb was very helpful and knowledgeable about his inventory helped us alot

• A SUPER SALES PERSON: CALEB FAGAN

Caleb Fagan was great. Great personality and he made our experience exceptional. We bought a Mitsubishi Outlander Sport and are real happy with the vehicle. Caleb made the buying experience fun and he covered every question we came up with. He met all our pricing requests and vehicle requests as well. You can tell by his demeanor he is knowledgeable about what he's selling and if we had any questions or requests he didn't know the answer to, he didn't hesitate to ask his manager. A lot of salespeople would try to give you a snow job but not Caleb. He's a straight shooter and because of that both my wife and I felt very comfortable around him. We had 2 items that had to be ordered and I called him the next day and he had already ordered those parts. Great follow through as well. I'd love to have him on my sales staff because I'd feel comfortable knowing he thinks about his customers. We even ran into the service manager named Keith, who is an exceptional individual. We had met him at Denver Suzuki dealership and he always made sure our vehicle was up to our specifications. Meeting him gave both of us a good feeling about how Skyline feels about its customers from sales to service.

• Joey Morgan.

Very knowledgeable about their products and good people person who it is easy to relate too.

• Old Building but Great Deals and Staff

Was a bit worried when first driving up; but after a bit of wandering, Joe Mortan (maybe Martin or Morgan) spent a considerable amount of time helping me and my family find not just want I WANTED, but more importantly what we NEEDED. A great experience overall but the Joe and the guys in finance really made the difference. I kinda felt bad after all the work the guys put in, but due to a family emergency we had to leave before we could finalize the deal--but we will definitely be making the purchase here.

• Anthony ochiato

We purchased a 2012 dodge ram 1500 pick up extended cab, back in June of this year. Great service all around.