American Auto Finance, Inc.

4.0
Average based on 6 reviews.
  • not good service

No call from them i had to call them the guy on the phone was rude said theu would call me back never did would not buy anything from them

• Happy Buyer

Alex assisted me with the purchase of a Infiniti FX35, answered all questions, buying was easy! Thanks a lot!

• Pleased with my purchase.

Purchased a BMW Z4, Harry and Alex were excellent, helpful and treated me well. I would recommend this dealership.

• We got a great deal!

After visiting the dealership, I returned a day later and was greeted with the same eagerness to assist me. I purchased a Honda Element, Rod and Sam assisted me, the vehicle was clean and in great shape.

• Nice experience

• We purchased a great car!

There was no pressure during the sales process and the financing was very easy. All of my questions were answered, I can say that this is a very honest and reputable company and I would do business with them again, everyone was very upbeat, polite and positive. They really helped us choose the best car for us!