287 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of First Ford from DealerRater.com
  • 2013Hyundai elantra

Love this car everybody was nice. I got exactly what I wanted. I definitely go back hopefully not too soon. LOL

• Service and tire issue
    May 22, 2017

My Ford Edge was due for a service and I also had a tire with a leak. The person who took my info ( I forget her name ) did a great job processing and getting my vehicle in. I continue to have great experiences with Fords service and sales. Thank you all Customer for life

• Excellent staff!! Service and sales are awesome
    May 19, 2017

Every time I walk in I'm treated like family. Great experience every time!! Wether it's for an oil change or a heavy repair they mail me a priority.

• great inventory and friendly staff

Very friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful people. I'm very happy with my purchase

• Great. Extremely accommodating
    May 15, 2017

Out of their way to accommodate. I was pressed for time and Tracy got me in and out in less time than originally told. Being a business owner that is very important

• Customer service
    May 15, 2017

I have purchased several vehicles from First Ford and I have always had a positive experience. Most of all customer service has taken good care of me with any issues I have had. Nick from customer service has gone above and beyond to make sure I was happy with services rendered....thanks Nick!!!

• Took care of my issue above and beyond.
    May 12, 2017

Had a blowout tool care of it asap knew I needed my car within the hour. Put 2 new tires on alignment and off I went and in time for my job. Thank you to all in the service department

• Wicked good service!
    April 29, 2017

I've been bringing my Ford Edge and Ford Fusion in for service since moving to the area. Overall, I've been very pleased with their service, pricing and customer service. Keep up the good work First Ford!

• Good experience
    April 27, 2017

I was surprised how easy it was to have my airbag recall completed. There is a great difference compared to the previous owners bad practices

• Go elsewhere!
    April 26, 2017

They only care about the sale after that good luck! Hack Sales Manger Mark Gauthier is a b.s. artist and will never follow through with whatever comes out of his mouth.