New 888-803-9240 Dealer Website
Used 888-793-5756 Email Dealer
Service 888-734-8236

Average based on 208 reviews.
  • Rachel new Escape Owner

I bought a Beautiful Black 2014 Ford Edge. I enjoyed the entire experience from start to finish.I was greeted by Jimmy Anthony. He was very nice. He got the car ready for a test drive. I loved the car. It had just about every option I could think of. Jimmy was so patient answering my questions and knowledgeable about the Ford Escape so he answered all our questions. I was given a very fair price. I was completely satisfied with my First Ford experience. I highly recommend First Ford for a Car buying experience the way it should be. No pressure tactics. The showroom was bright and modern and a comfortable place to spend the time I did.

• Happy Customer

I am a customer for life!! I was and still am impressed on the level of service I received

It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business, Jessica! We look forward to serving you for many years to come. Safe travels!

• service

Everyone is very pleasant, services was done on time

Everyone is very pleasant, services was done on time

• consumer

stopped in without apt for oil change & tire rotation. Was in & out within 90 minutes..always great service

John, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

• Best vehicle dealer I have ever done business with

Donald, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Everyone at 1First Ford is very helpful and kind! Best dealer I have been to in my life (I have been to many also in my life time so far, including Chrysler and Many Toyota dealers). Everyone at 1First Ford was so kind and helpful, before, during, and after purchase. They took their time getting me a great price, sales people are kind and very helpful (not even the one you purchased from) even after purchase, they actually care after you purchased to make sure you love your new vehicle!! Managers are kind, helpful, and actually talk to people!! Service manager was very helpful (as parts department also) to a very very small problem, and continue to talk to Ford directly on the extremely small issue to correct it!!! This is actually my first ford I have ever owned and so glad I went to 1First Ford for it!! Thank You all at 1First Ford!!!!!

• This is a great place

Outstanding service and also the 1st FORD Team is the best people to deal with.

We're happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received here at First Ford! Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

Outstanding service and also the 1st FORD Team is the best people to deal with.

• oil change

good service,no issues...got an oil change and also sway links in another visit....

• Great Service

I went in for an oil change, everyone was professional.

I went in for an oil change, everyone was professional.

Pauline, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates so we can help you again on your next visit!

• Truck purchase

I knew what I wanted. I was prepared with paperwork. They had the vehicle. We negotiated a price. It took less than 15 minutes.

• Carl's f350

Rob, josh, and duke were excellent to work with. The way buying a new car should be, they explained all my options and worked with me to put me in a truck I liked and didn't have to settle for less. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to buy a new truck/car. Their pride in what they do shows through.

Our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests, Carl! At First Ford, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!