Pollard Jeep

236 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Pollard Jeep from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

November 16, 2019

Friendly, efficient, knowledgable. Outstanding customer support--- Gabriela

Thank you for leaving us a great review, George! We're thrilled to hear you're satisfied with your repairs! Please don't hesitate to reach out in the ...future if you need any further auto-related assistance

November 13, 2019

From the receptionist to the sales team to the finance department all went smoothly and everyone was friendly. I was impressed by the sales people. They... were not high pressure like other dealerships. I felt comfortable buying my vehicle and felt appreciated while at the dealership. Thank you Pollard!

Thank you for the positive feedback, Sarah! We are delighted to know that our entire team was friendly and that you enjoyed your experience. We apprec...iate your kind words and we look forward to any future visits.

• January 11, 2018

I heard about the Trailhawk and I went by to check it out. I have been around the block and I expected the usual underhanded selling, push tactics, etc...... Pollard Jeep is the EXACT OPPOSITE of that - extremely knowledgeable, laid back and very open. There were gimmicks, cons, anything bad and they told me what I wanted to know and then went beyond to help me with things I did not even think about. This is a truly rare and amazing team and Connor was especially incredible with his enthusiasm, knowledge, and willingness to go the extra mile. The entire team, from Min to the parts team to the financing group, were exceptional for being so friendly and never pressuring me or making me fight for things. The Trailhawk is AWESOME but the only reason I got it was the team and the level of comfort I have that they will help me now and down the road. I highly recommend anybody that is looking for a new vehicle should visit Pollard Jeep!

November 13, 2019

Wonderful customer service from the Service Dept. I will definitely return for any future repairs! Thank you!

Lori, thank you for the positive review and rating! We are delighted to know that you were provided with wonderful customer service from our Service D...epartment. We value your business and we hope to see you again soon!

November 13, 2019

Went smoothly. Not pushy. Zack was very friendly and personable. Very cooperative, Did not waste my time.

Thank you for the 5-star rating and great review! We are delighted to know that your experience went smoothly and with the help of Zack who was friend...ly, personable, and cooperative. We hope to see you again in the near future!

October 25, 2019

My salesman Zack worked with me to get my preowned Tundra updated to my specifications. Kaytlin was extremely helpful in presenting me with the vehicle... financial needs. Overall both helped me obtain the vehicle I desired!

Thank you for the great review! We're happy to hear that Zack and Kaytlin were so helpful. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words. We apprecia...te your business, enjoy your Toyota Tundra!

Kaytlin Pearson

Internet Manager

(4.9) 47 reviews

October 4, 2019

My husband and I purchased a pre-owned Jeep from David Parke. He seemed to honest and trustworthy during the sale process.That is until the follow through... on promises made at the time of sale. He strung us along for months after the sale indicating he would be mailing us the spare key for the vehicle. That never happened. He was quick to back track on his word that he would be providing a spare key for Jeep. Such a disappointing way to treat a customer. Don't expect much after you have given them your money.

Hello,I regret to learn about any miscommunication that has led to your negative impression after your sales experience. Please feel free to reach out... to me directly so that we can discuss this in greater detail. I look forward to hearing from you.Best,Dave DenuGeneral Sales Manager Pollard Jeep of Boulder 303-447-8187

June 21, 2019

It was our first time to buy a Jeep Wrangler and we took our time to learn the models and options. Our salesman Gabe was knowledgeable, friendly, and fun.... We felt no pressure to buy on the spot and needed a coudays to find what we wanted. We settled on a gently used sport for our first experience. Our Jeep was delivered clean, in good working order and trail ready. We enjoyed our buying experience from start to finish and will definitely come back to Pollard and Gabe for our next purchase.

That is excellent news. Welcome to the Jeep family. Thank you for allowing us to assist you in purchasing your first Jeep. We are confident that it wi...ll bring you much joy. Have a wonderful day and let us know when we may assist you further.

Gabe East

Used Car Internet Manager

(5.0) 12 reviews

June 18, 2019

They do great work but the service advisor was terrible about calling back. Usually had to call 2 or 3 times to finally find out what's going on.

Zuri, thank you for sharing your review and feedback! We are glad to hear that you are happy with the quality of work, and we will make sure to pass a...long your feedback about communication with your Service Advisor to our management team. Please do not hesitate to let us know if we can do anything else for you!

Andy C

Service Advisor

(4.5) 14 reviews

June 18, 2019

Such a great and friendly atmosphere. The people there are truly looking out for the buyers best interest. There was no extra motive except to help us... find our dream vehicle at the best price possible! Amazing customer service, super friendly, knowledgeable and overall the best dealership either my wife or I have ever been to!! If I could give them a better review or rating we would. Spectacular!

Hey Travis and Alex, Sounds like you had a quality experience from start to finish, which makes us very happy. Thank you for taking the time to write ...a spectacular review! We are very happy to hear Gabe and Mike went above and beyond to assist both of you with a high level of customer service throughout the process. Congratulations on your dream car! We look forward to taking care of all of your auto needs in the future!

Gabe East