Xtreme Auto Sales

3.7 out of 5 (3.7) 487 reviews

Call This Dealer

• May 12, 2014

Bought a 2013 Lexus F , outstanding service and honest and fair pricing. Mohammed and Mo really went above and beyond. I have bought plenty of cars in... my life , but never have i felt so good about buying and trading a car. Bottom line is xtreme auto sales is a A+

August 4, 2017

Reached out to this dealership to inquire about two cars. Was contacted by a guy by the name of David. When asked for more information about the two v...ehicles. I was placed on hold for about 3 mins. Them when he returned to told me to check the website because he have a customer sitting with him. When asked to have another sales rep to assist me with my question he simply laughed and told me to go online. Completely shocked and to think I was gonna give my money to this place. NEVER!

June 26, 2017

All the salesmen are quick and eager to help you, MOE was straight forward, hid nothing, i was able to drive off the lot the same day, I highly recomm...end checking this out especially if your a first time buyer

June 9, 2017

Horrible customer service. Wouldn't give a call back, they said they were working w banks but never called back once. It was me who had to contact th...em over and over. Very rude.

June 7, 2017

David The salesman was a great help. Thought it was gonna be scary but it was painless..... Thbank u buddy

May 12, 2017

I was looking to buy a Infiniti q50s....but unfortunately I wasn't able to purchase the car because of financial issues.....overall the staff, The pro...cess & etc was worth my time

April 23, 2017

When me and my entire family arrive at Xtreme, we were immediately greeted by Ali. He stopped what he was doing to make sure we all came in from the r...ain and we're dry and given seats. Being that this was my first time buying a car, Ali made me feel really comfortable and explained everything in detail, step by step to me and my father. He gave us personal advise, insurance advice, and he was absolutely acceptable and very patient. It was raining this day and he stood out in the rain while patiently while we examined the car inside and out. He also went around protocol to make sure we test drove the car, not one but two times. He never pressured us, or made us feel uncomfortable. He was and is great! Mo, he was another pleasure to deal with. He was welcoming, once again, he too, went above and beyond his scope of work to make sure we were all comfortable (a family of 5) to know how everything worked, what we were signing, and made sure we were good to go, assured us that if we have any questions to come straight to him. It was honestly a great experience. I would highly recommend! Btw, I purchased a 2015 Acura TLX at an amazing price, with full warranty and no hiccups what so ever. Highly recommend Ali !! Tell him Ravi's review sent you! We will be coming back too!

April 3, 2017

I wish I had anything to report on what the shopping experience at Xtreme was like, but I unfortunately could not get an answer from the dealership af...ter our initial contact. They advertised a car I was interested in on cars.com, and I contacted them through the site. They wrote back immediately and asked what my price range was for the car, as a price wasn't listed, and when I would be available to come in to see the car. I responded and never heard back. I saw the car posted later on the site with an updated price (much lower than what I'd said was in my budget) and reached out again. No response. Eventually I heard from the initial sales man, who told me that they "hadn't forgotten about me" and were waiting for the car to be delivered as part of a sale. It's been a month now, and they no longer respond to my emails. If they're still waiting on the car to be delivered, perhaps they shouldn't list it for sale until they have it.

March 25, 2017

Love the service people were very helpful and timely manner was a must.i wood always go thair for a car.

March 25, 2017

secretaries are really nice. i believe they should be treated better. financial director was very helpful and tried to get us the best price for the c...ar. He made my first car buying process simple, although it was a little stressful for me

Xtreme Auto Sales