(4.5) 483 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.5
483 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Larry H. Miller Toyota Boulder from DealerRater.com
  • Ms. Cathy Campbell

My experience working with "Coach" at Larry H. Miller Toyota was truly exceptional. Prior to going into the dealership, I contacted a friend, Philo G...roman and told him I was coming in to buy a car. He set me up with "Coach". I knew what I wanted and "Coach" found it for me. I scheduled time with him on the two occasions prior to going into the dealership and I stressed I needed to stick to that schedule. He communicated prior to both meetings how long it would take, what we would review and he stuck to my goal (not his!). I felt that I got more than I wanted because he paid such good attention to me.

Thanks, Cathy! We appreciate you choosing Larry H. Miller Toyota Boulder, and look forward to serving you again soon. Thanks again!

• Great Customer Sevice!

I recently went into Boulder Toyota not sure what I was looking for just needing a new vehicle. I was greeted by a young lady named Olivia Allen. Duri...ng the entire process she was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. She did not push me into buying new just giving me all of my options I was able to make an informed decision and ended up leaving with a brand new Toyota 4Runner. I was very impressed with her helpfulness and her knowledge. I would highly recommend Boulder Toyota to anyone meeting a good vehicle. I would also recommend working with Olivia she definitely made me feel at home with a no pressure cell. I'm very happy with the choice I made no buyer's regret

Larry H. Miller Toyota Boulder

Congratulations on your new 4Runner! We're happy to hear Olivia did a great job answering all your questions and ensuring you found the best fit for y...ou. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how she did. We look forward to working with you again!

• Great car Great customer service

This was my first experience buying from Boulder Toyota I was fortunate enough to have Olivia Allen as my sales person . During the search for the p...erfect car Olivia did not hesitate to let me drive every vehicle that I wanted to.Her patience was extrodenary.She walked me through all the steps required and stayed with me until the deal was done. I was really impressed with her knowledge and her overall customer service. I would highly recommend Olivia if your shopping for a great car buying experience.

Larry H. Miller Toyota Boulder

Congratulations on your new car! We're thrilled to hear Olivia did such a great job of answering all your questions and that you enjoyed working with ...her. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you liked working with us! We look forward to working with you again.

• Awesome customer service

I came here wanting to learn more about buying a new 4 runner, I've never had a new car before so I had tonnns of questions. I talked to a sales rep ...named Olivia and she was so nice and patient with me. If I do decide to buy a new one I'm definitely coming back to see her. Shes not your everyday car sales rep, she was super personable and made me feel like she actually cared....no offense to anyone haha!

Larry H. Miller Toyota Boulder

It's great to hear Olivia did a great job of answering all your questions! She's great and we look forward to helping you get into that new 4Runner wh...en you're ready. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how she did!

• Great Service

I worked with Gary in sales and with Steven in Finance and they were both great. I appreciate how thoughtful they are in making sure your experience i...s positive. I am sure that if there were issues they would work very hard to fix them for their customers???they definitely have a customer first mentality!

Larry H. Miller Toyota Boulder

Congratulations on your new car! We're happy to hear you had a great time working with Gary and Steven. We definitely love to help resolve all issues ...when our customers encounter them. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

• Comprehensive care

Integrated care for your vehicle from sales to service. Well informed sales staff, helpful and answered all questions. Dealership is involved in suppo...rting community charitable projects.

Larry H. Miller Toyota Boulder

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are happy you've enjoyed our care for your vehicle on both the sales and service side. It's great to hear yo...u find the team helpful. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we're doing and look forward to working with you for the years to come!

• Amazing Experience

Dan was courteous and respectful, we purchased a vehicle from Boulder Toyota because of him. We highly recommend Boulder Toyota and will return for an...other vehicle.

Larry H. Miller Toyota Boulder

Congratulations on your new vehicle, Nick! We're happy to hear that you had a great time working with Dan. Thank you for taking the time to leave your... kind words and we look forward to working with you for the years to come!

• Awesome experience

This is my second lease contract with Boulder Toyota. Both have bee great experiences. Beth was very knowledgeable and provided all the information I ...needed. We made a deal pretty quick and walked away with our new 4Runner. Thank you Beth for your help. Oscar

Larry H. Miller Toyota Boulder

Congrats on your new 4Runner, Oscar! We're thrilled to hear you have had great experiences both times you've leased with us. We can't wait to share yo...ur positive words with Beth and am happy to hear she made the process a quick one. Thank you for leaving a review and we look forward to working with you again!

• Great experience!

Mark was very patient and listened to my needs for my purchase. Very knowledgeable about the vehicles' safety aspects, which I was very concerned wit...h. Took the pressure out of my shopping experience and let me decide what was best for my family and myself. Very happy with him and the dealership.

Larry H. Miller Toyota Boulder

Congratulations on your new car, Brenna! We're happy to hear that Mark answered all your questions and helped you find your perfect match that had all... the safety features you were looking for. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we look forward to working with you again!

• Amazing!

Zoe was incredibly helpful, timely and courteous. She went above and beyond to make sure I had everything I needed and more. I couldn???t be happier w...ith my experience with Zoe.

Larry H. Miller Toyota Boulder

Thanks for leaving us such an excellent review! We're so happy to hear you had a pleasant experience with Zoe. We will be sure to pass your kind words... along to her. Should you need anything else, please do not hesitate to let us know!

2465 48th Ct Boulder, CO 80301