Vaughn Motor Sports

3.0
Average based on 2 reviews.
  • Just bought my dream car

Ok... I have to say that I am so happy that I ignored the reviews. I understand the hesitation going to a car dealership and especially a used car dealership. But honestly, I had the most amazing experience. I can't talk for the other customers and it sucks that they dealt with the old owner. But I live in Los Angeles and I was hesitant to buy my car all the way up in Reno, NV. What I did is that I found an amazing mechanic, I LUCKED OUT!!! He went to check out my car, test drove it for me etc... told me that my car was in amazing shape. I filled out the online application and I had a car to trade. I arrived and the car was ready and waiting for me. The staff was more then ready and willing, not pushy at all. It's a used car so I expect fixes and such to be done here and there, but over all, my experience was a 10. I have my dream car and I couldn't be happier. Drove the 519 miles back home with no problems. I'm a happy girl ~Sonalii C.

• subaru

if i could go negative i would. bu a car and it dosent run the next day.

if i could go negative i would. bu a car and it dosent run the next day.

You have never called or tried to contact us on this issue? Can you tell us your information and we will help you in anyway we can. Call me @ 775-787-1013 Rory