AutoNation Chrysler Jeep West

New 866-454-1696 Dealer Website
Used 866-689-6603 Email Dealer
Service 877-668-3040

• Great service

Purchased the new 2015 Chrysler 200. Couldn't be more happy. Staff was very helpful. They helped me answer all my questions first before helping me find the right car I wanted and needed as it is AWD. I recommend Chrysler/jeep West to anybody that is interested in a new ride. As they are not pressuring and assure a happy customer when all is said and done. And oh yeah the worst of buying a new ride the time doing paperwork. Not these guys they had my wife and I both with new rides out of there by noon and showed up when they opened. #A+ #10#happy ;-).

We appreciate your response! Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

• New Jeep Cherokee review

Chris was the best salesperson ever!! She made our experience awesome!!

Chris was the best salesperson ever!! She made our experience awesome!!

• Kevin Beikmann is amazing!

Kevin Beikmann is amazing! See him when looking for a new or used vehicle!

Kevin Beikmann is amazing! See him when looking for a new or used vehicle!

• Steave Hughes

Thanks so much for your feedback. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

I had a great time in the purchase of my vehicle, Justine Pastine was great and he listened to all my needs and wants, I have already recommended AutoNation Jeep to a lot of my friends. Thanks for the experience.

• Excellent transaction

This is my second purchase from this dealership. We negotiated a fair deal, they delivered on all commitments in a timely manner, and at the agreed price. I am very pleased and will definitely buy from this dealership again.

• 2017 JKU Rubicon / Kevin B

Couldn't of had a better experience. Internet shopped multiple dealers and found the best deal, no hassle and then they found exactly the Jeep I wanted quicker than I expect. Thanks Kevin B

• Great, great experience

Chen was the best ever! Very helpful and extremely knowledgeable. And probably the nicest guy ever

• Great experience!

Taylor was patient and personable. It was a pleasure to work with him on the purchase of my new Grand Cherokee.

Kimm, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

• Leased a Renegage

Had a very good experience with Blake in setting up my lease on my Renegade, was helpful and had all the answers.

• 2017 Grand Cherokee

I knew just what we were looking for when we went in for a test drive, so sales associate, Michael Prince, quickly found a close match. We took a test drive in the Grand Cherokee, liked the way it drove, and Mike presented an offer that seemed fair to me, so we bought. The financing office presented options like extended warranties, but did not try to put pressure on us. Because Mike had become involved with another customer, associate Kevin Belkmann, then explained in great detail the intricacies of the dashboard screens.