AutoNation Chrysler Jeep West

• Great service

Purchased the new 2015 Chrysler 200. Couldn't be more happy. Staff was very helpful. They helped me answer all my questions first before helping me find the right car I wanted and needed as it is AWD. I recommend Chrysler/jeep West to anybody that is interested in a new ride. As they are not pressuring and assure a happy customer when all is said and done. And oh yeah the worst of buying a new ride the time doing paperwork. Not these guys they had my wife and I both with new rides out of there by noon and showed up when they opened. #A+ #10#happy ;-).

We appreciate your response! Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

• Shocks and struts

Good service Service person kept me updated during the service

Good service Service person kept me updated during the service

• Jeep Wrangle Sales

Alex Rubio was great car salesman and the finance department was wonderful.

Alex Rubio was great car salesman and the finance department was wonderful.

• Great service!

Taylor took very good care of me. He listened to my wants and made himself available to help walk me through this purchase. Great service!

• Service at Auto Nation, Golden, CO

Great Customer Service and work that was completed on my Jeep. Thanks for all the great work!

• Low pressure, but took forever to finish purchase

We had the car picked out that we wanted to drive beforehand. We took it for a drive, considered it for a while without being pressured, and decided to buy it. The biggest negative was that even though we were doing an all cash transaction, it took forever (hours) before we went before the finance and closing person. My spouse did note that the person we met with was just wandering around so there was no reason for the process to take so long.

• Autonation

Specifically David Hantman is awesome, but also all the other employees we dealt with at this location are fantastic! They were so great to work with, patient for first time car buyers like us, super helpful and went the extra mile for us. They all deserve 5 stars but unfortunately the manager at this location is absolutely an embarrassment to everything Autonation claims to stand for. My husband has never been spoken to and treated so disrespectfully. I wish I had the manager's name but I'm sure all the employees will know who I refer to. He was completely disrespectful, rude and should NOT be in charge of anyone. If he were there when we first arrived, we would not have bought a vehicle from Autonation. Due to this one manager's awful behavior, we considered very seriously giving the Jeep we purchased back to Autonation. We certainly have no desire to recommend anyone go here on the chance they may meet him as well. The manager should be embarrassed and whoever hired him and put him in a higher position should be embarrassed. I will never work with that man, I will never buy a vehicle from him. It is too bad that the lovely employees here must deal with this person everyday, I truly feel bad for them. David, thanks again. You sold us the best Jeep and we just love it!

• 100,000 mile check-up

100,000 mile che ck - at this time, everything seems fine.

100,000 mile che ck - at this time, everything seems fine.

• Lease experience at Auto Nation Jeep Golden

My salesman Robert was amazing. He made this a fun and easy experience and I got exactly what I wanted not only in my car but in the price as well. Thank you so very much!!

• Robert Aguilar was great!

Robert was patient & responsive and did a great job finding the perfect Jeep for us!