AutoNation Chrysler Jeep West

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great service
    March 21, 2016

Purchased the new 2015 Chrysler 200. Couldn't be more happy. Staff was very helpful. They helped me answer all my questions first before helping me fi...nd the right car I wanted and needed as it is AWD. I recommend Chrysler/jeep West to anybody that is interested in a new ride. As they are not pressuring and assure a happy customer when all is said and done. And oh yeah the worst of buying a new ride the time doing paperwork. Not these guys they had my wife and I both with new rides out of there by noon and showed up when they opened. #A+ #10#happy ;-).

We appreciate your response! Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for... you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

oil change on April 11,2018
    April 12, 2018

Help is great and considerate. Facilities, waiting room, etc. are always clean...Been coming here for many years. Thank you. Pat purchased years a...go, but not this recent one(used)

Jeep repair
    April 4, 2018

As usual, Matt Click, shop supervisor, was helpful, efficient, and customer oriented. He is definitely a keeper.

AutoNation Jeep Review
    March 29, 2018

Our AutoNation Sales Representative, Robert Aguilar, was excellent. We were purchasing a new, first, car for my son. He walked us through the inventor...y, and the opportunities without pressure, and with deep knowledge of the product and process. He quickly drilled down on the cars that most impressed us, and walked us through the pros and cons of each. It was important for my son to experience his first buying event from a real professional, and Robert showed great patience, understanding, and attentiveness to my son's needs, finances, and personality...and helped him reach a perfect decision. The finance department worked with us to create a perfect arrangement, and made the paperwork user friendly and relatively quick. All questions and concerns were professionally dealt with.

Very smooth process
    March 21, 2018

Salesman was great to work with. Finance team was easy to work with.

Great Service From Mike Doht At AutoNation Jeep
    March 8, 2018

I just went in for a routine oil change yesterday and as always Mike was very accommodating by squeezing me in for a last minute appointment. I've be...en going here for 6 years and have never had a single issue. Mike always ensures that he takes good care of me and my Jeep whether it's routine maintenance or a major repair! I won't take my Jeep anywhere else, not even for an oil change! Do yourself a favor and have your vehicle serviced by Mike Doht at AutoNation Jeep and know you'll be treated fairly and and the job will be done right and on-time!

Best car buying experience!
    March 8, 2018

The no-haggle pricing gave us a great deal without the hassle. The salesman wasn’t high pressure and was extremely knowledgeable.

Autonation
    February 26, 2018

Came in to look for a vehicle customer service was great were a better help than any other dealerships we’ve gone to Melchor Garcia help us find and g...et what we need..

Shannon's experience with Jeb
    February 15, 2018

Jeb was great, attentive, and picked up all of my calls. Buying process was longer than I anticipated, however still manageable. The facility was a li...ttle cluttered in the main area, also I observed many men who worked at the dealership standing around, being on their phones, having conversations that weren't appropriate for customers to hear.

Excellent
    February 14, 2018

Fast and easy with great personal service. Jeb is the best salesman I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with.

AutoNation Chrysler Jeep West