AutoNation Buick GMC West

• Outstanding service!

Mickey, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

The service has always been excellent in the 10 years I have been coming here. There are closer dealers I could use but the quality I receive here is worth the trip.

• Experience

Awesome experience with Tyler purchase auto and finance with easy process

Awesome experience with Tyler purchase auto and finance with easy process

• Tiny Reed and his team were awesome!

Would give 5 stars but did not end up buying the truck. Great experience working with Tiny and his team. Tiny knew what I wanted and did his best to make the deal work. Will definitely refer family and friends this dealership based on Tiny alone. I assume the whole team is this knowledgeable, helpful, and entertaining to work with. Wish we could have made the terms work!

• Frienldy People, Quick Transaction

The people at AutoNation Buick GMC West were great to work with. They listened, and met me were we needed to be to get a deal done. They literally went the extra mile to get the car i wanted from another AutoNation dealership that wouldn't work with me earlier in the day and I bought it from them after a few minutes of conversation. A job well done!!

• Excellent in every way, could not do better

Management, sales, finance all were professional knowledgable and a pleasure to work with.

• Great experience

Purchased a new GMC Sierra from Michael Dandeneau. He was extremely professional and courteous and made the entire process easy and seamless. Thank you for all your help!

• Helpful Service

Steve did a good job telling us about the encore. It is definitely a nice suv.

Steve did a good job telling us about the encore. It is definitely a nice suv.

• Great Service

Steve did a great job finding us the Buick Enclave we wanted. He was very friendly and informative.

• Great Service Experience

I made an appointment at the service center and all the employees there where all so helpful, from my initial contact on the phone to the very last point of contact. I was able to get an appointment right away for a full diagnostic check on an Acadia I was looking to purchased at an other independent dealer. When I arrived at the service center I was greeted and helped right away. I let the tech know all that was going on with the vehicle and they called me to let me know what they had found and that they wanted to keep it in for one more day to do more testing and make sure that it would be safe for me to drive. They called me the next morning and told me all that was going on with my vehicle and thanks to them I was able to make a well informed decision. I was able to take the Acadia back to the independent dealer with the full diagnostic report and show them that all the problems I had been telling them about were not just simple problems and they needed to be fixed like they had promised to do so from the moment I told them about them at the test drive. Thank you again to AutoNation service center for your help.

Thank you for your positive review, Marcelina. We always strive to provide excellent service with a professional and caring staff here at our location. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

• Great Service & attention!

We were in the area visiting & brought our Yukon in for some brake work. They did a complete evaluation & discovered several other issues that needed attention (which I appreciated). They repaired everything well & in a timely manner (even providing a nice loaner vehicle because the repairs kept the vehicle overnight)