4.2
  • Great facility, extremely helpful and friendly

Great experience all around. The staff is very friendly and they're all willing to go that extra mile and that's hard to find nowadays.

Thanks Dawn, Scott, Luke & Quintin! Enjoy your new Polaris Ranger RZR. We appreciate your business. And dont forget to tell your friends!

• dealership never answered phone

never received a call back plus I called then 4 times and no one was at the dealership cause no one ever picked up the phone

• Great place

Very nice staff. Overall great. They got me a great rate on our loan. Great low payment!

Thanks Aaron, glad we could help! Enjoy your new vehicle and dont forget to tell your freinds.

• Great Deal!

They made it real easy! We love our new car! THANK YOU!

Thank You for your purchase, enjoy your new ride. Dont forget to tell your friends!

They made it real easy! We love our new car! THANK YOU!

• Friendly, Honest Servic

We had a great experience with Cars 2 Go of Wayland. Staff was helpful, fast, experienced and friendly!

Thanks for making the drive! We appreciate your business, and dont forget to tell your friends! Enjoy your vehicle.

• Great service great car

Thank you Lexie for your business and enjoy your new car! Dont forget to tell your friends.

I just bought a 2006 grand Prix and am very pleased with the outcome of the whole process. Very easy and fast. I have no credit and was still able to get approved for a loan with low monthly payments and a decent interest rate. I highly recommend Steve as he was the most helpful and most friendly. The lady who does all the paper work is also very friendly. Very pleased :)

• Great day to buy a truck!!!

Thanks for your review. Enjoy your truck. And thank you for your business.

I had a great deal buying my new truck. Everything went smoothly and i could be happier with my purchase. ill definatelty recommend it to anyone looking to buy a new vehicle

Thanks for your review. Enjoy your truck. And thank you for your business.

• Awesome Experience!

Congratulations! And thanks for you business, We are glad we could earn your business.

Awesome experience! Found the exactly what I was looking for. Everything was ready right when I arrived, from the test drive to the finial signature of ownership. And the approval process for the loan was quick and easy, in fact, they found us a better deal on our auto loan (double bonus). If anyone was looking for purchasing a car, I would strongly suggest coming here. I know that I will be coming back when I am ready for another purchase.

• Used car purchase couldn't have been easier

I had been looking at several places for a first (used) car for my 16 year old daughter. I stopped at the lot after hours on a Saturday just to look around and one of the employees who had stoped in was kind enought to come out and talk to me. She was not a sales person but answered all the questions she could and encouraged me to come back in when I could during business hours. I am glad I did as we were able to find exactly what we were looking for. Our sales peson was very helpful and not pushy at all. She made the whole process very easy and was kind enough to stay late for us when our loan process took a little longer than expected. I liked the whole feel of the way the dealership operated and feel like we will be remembered and taken care of like a part of the family when maintenace and repairs need to be done. I would definitely recommend Cars2go.

Dear Tami, I am so pleased that you are happy with your new car. Working with folks like you makes my jab such a pleasure. I know that your daughter will be very happy with her Malibu. You are truly part of the Cars2go family. Thanks for the great feed back. We will talk with you soon!!

• Awesome Service! ! ! ! !

Yes you are part of the WaylandCars2go family!! Thanks for the wonderful review!!

I have been going to Cars2Go since I they opened right after I moved to Wayland. I have had the best service from oil changes, tire repair and wheel alignments and other body repairs and Mark and the rest of the team have treated me like family and they would always treat family the best! I truly appreciate the awesome service I and my fmaily have received form the entire team. Thanks to everyone at Cars2Go Mari and girls