4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 812 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

812 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Stevinson Lexus of Lakewood from DealerRater.com

• April 22, 2017

This is our second Lexus purchased from Stevinson. The experience is like none other when purchasing a car. Attention-but not overbearing; information...-but not an overload; the deal was professional and very open. No pressure and no secrets. Everyone we worked with were intent on what WE wanted...not what they would get. Just a pleasure from beginning to end!

Hey, Sherida! We're so glad to hear that you're a returning Stevinson customer! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great review. ...We are so appreciative of your compliments, they mean the world to us. Have a wonderful week! Let us know if there's anything more we can do for you.

May 20, 2018

From the moment we pulled up to the final end the whole entire Stevenson Lexus team did everything possible to make everything run smoothly. Greeting ...us, test driving, financing, and final touches! I am very pleased with all my interactions with everyone at Stevenson Lexus!!! Thank you to everyone whom helped us!

May 19, 2018

I have been a customer of Stevinson Lexus for 29 years. I have always dealt with Mike Burgmaier. Mike always goes the "extra mile" to be sure I am wel...l taken care of. He creates a smooth car buying experience and is always helpful with any needs I might have. It is a pleasure doing business with him.. He understands the true value of customer service. I can honestly say I have never had a bad experience at Stevinson.

May 19, 2018

Mike was extremely helpful in both finding the perfect car for myself, as well as making the process of car buying seamless. He worked off several fea...tures that I desired my next car to have, and only showed me cars that fit my needs and budget. The whole process was quick and painless.

Mike Burgmaier

Master Sales Consultant

May 17, 2018

We are so lucky that California Mike was the one waiting to greet us when we walked up! He was kind and pleasant and just made for an easy going exper...ience! We came in to see a specific car, drove it and bought it. Simple easy. Zero pressure, helpful and very knowledgeable!!

Stevinson Lexus of Lakewood

We're glad to hear Mike took great care of you! Thank you for your business!

May 16, 2018

I live in Aurora and drive to Lakewood to see used Lexus RX but decided to purchase new one instead. Michael helped me out to get great deal.

Stevinson Lexus of Lakewood

Congratulations on your new Lexus! We're so happy to hear Michael helped you get a great deal. Thank you so much for your business.

May 14, 2018

When you find someone you trust and enjoy working with it's easy to go back to them time after time and that's what I've found with Mike Tsuji. I've e...njoyed working with Mike since we first walked into Stevinson three years ago, so much so that we returned to upgrade our vehicle with him almost three years later. Mike is a no pressure salesman who is easy to talk with and extremely knowledgeable, and his personality made a stressful situation (car buying) into a fun experience. If I owned a dealership I'd want 10 Mike Tsuji's on my sales floor, thanks for working hard to get us in our new RX450h Mike!

Stevinson Lexus of Lakewood

Congratulations on your new RX450h! Mike is great! Thank you for choosing Mike and Stevinson!

May 14, 2018

This is the third lease I have done with Mike, and it went as smooth as ever. I highly recommend this dealership. I will continue to work with Mike,... and Stevinson Lexus for all my future car purchases.

Stevinson Lexus of Lakewood

We're so happy to hear Mike provided you with a smooth experience. We really appreciate your business. Thank you!

Michael Tsuji

Master Certified Sales

May 13, 2018

Mike Tsuji was great to work with. We have very busy schedules and he was very flexible and easy to work with. He was very knowledgeable about the Lex...us products and was able to clearly explain all the features and benefits. He was also very funny and professional and listened to what we needed.

Stevinson Lexus of Lakewood

Thank you for letting us know Mike provided you with a great experience. Congratulations on your new Lexus!

May 13, 2018

Mike was great!!!. No sales pressure at all. He was very patient and kept me updated with any new inventory coming in that I was interested in. I fina...lly chose the RC in blue and I know I won???t regret it! Jaír was very thorough in explaining all the hoots and whistles the car provided. He was very knowledgeable and patient as he explained everything to me. The full experience was easy and I wouldn???t hesitate in recommending Mike to any of my friends.

Stevinson Lexus of Lakewood

Nice blue RC! Thank you for letting us know about your great experience with Mike and Jair! And thank so much for your business. Congratulations!

Jair Ayaquica