4.4 out of 5 (4.4) 321 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

321 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Stevinson Chevrolet from DealerRater.com

• February 14, 2017

I cannot emphasize enough how much of a pleasure it was working with Nathan. I was shopping for a Cadillac XTS for my grandmother when I found a listi...ng online. I contacted the dealership where I would then be assigned to Nathan. Within 2 hours of our initial phone contact I had a deal sheet in my inbox. Within 12 hours we had sealed the deal with the bank, dealer, and purchaser, and all necessary documentation was filled out in order to initiate a delivery. Let me tell you, a DELIVERY was made! Nathan dedicated an entire day to deliver this vehicle! He was on the road by 0730 and drove for 6 hours to meet me more than halfway from my home in Texas! When I received the XTS, it was in the exact condition as described by Nathan... plus a full tank of gas! I will use Nathan again when I am in the market for another vehicle and I highly recommend him to anyone, local or not.

Hey, Aaron! What an awesome story! thank you for choosing Stevinson and letting us be a part of this adventure. We're so glad Nathan was able to help... you out here. We hope your grandmother loves her Cadillac XTS, and if you need anything else, don't hesitate to let us know!

May 8, 2018

Henry took his time with us. We had a lot of questions and knew nothing about this vehicle. The test drive was good and the follow after we bought it ...was first class all the way

Henry Solis

Sales and Leasing Expert

April 30, 2018

Sadly it was time to turn in our Tahoe for a Silverado so that we could haul more toys to the mountains. Henry promptly greeted me the first day I sto...pped by on a lunch break and then made an appointment for my family and I to test drive a truck. He was very accomadating and personable, but not pushy. The financing staff worked hard to keep us at the payment we wanted and were great to work with. There was no drama - just great people working with us. We love our new ocean metallic blue truck and really appreciate the wonderful people - especially Henry- at Stevinson Chevrolet!

Stevinson Chevrolet

Hi, JOYJITTERBUG! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave us this great review! We're so glad that we were able to make you fee...l comfortable and confident during your experience at Stevinson. Please let us know if there's anything more we can do for you!

April 21, 2018

I found a great used, certified pre-owned Chevy Impala on Stevinson's web page and Josh was the gentlemen that made it a much easier decision to purch...ase the vehicle. He was friendly and courteous as well as professional and knowledgeable. I left Stevinson Chevrolet feeling that Josh, and the rest of the staff that helped with the process, genuinely care about their customers.

Stevinson Chevrolet

Hey, Miles2go! We're so glad that we were able to make this a quick and easy process for you! Thanks again for choosing Stevinson. Let us know if ther...e's anything more we can do for you! Enjoy your Chevy Impala!

Josh Jaarsma

Sales and Leasing Consultant

April 19, 2018

I bought my first car and they were more than helpful with helping me with my financing as a full-time college student and worker.

Stevinson Chevrolet

Congratulations, Aharo1564! We're so glad we were able to work with you through this special process! Thank you for choosing Stevinson and thank you f...or taking the time to leave us a great review!

Henry Solis

Sales and Leasing Expert

April 18, 2018

Good experience for a service visit. Pleasant staff

Thanks so much, Mary! We're so glad we could serve you.

April 17, 2018

Several items on my truck were recalled. The dealership replaced them. I was satisfied with the service.

So glad we could help, Chris! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a great review.

April 13, 2018

I brought my new 2500 Silverado in for an oil change. When i got home there was oil all over my driveway. The dealer technician did not tighten the oi...l filter completely resulting in a big mess on my new driveway. The dealer cant even do an oil change without issue? C'mon boys.

Hi, Gerry! We brought our review to the manager's attention and he let us know that you had already spoken and had been taken care of. We appreciate ...your patronage. Please let us know if there's ever anything more we can do for you!

April 10, 2018

Out standing service on my Suburban oil change with my oil was handled quickly!

So glad to hear that, Jack! Thanks so much for leaving us a great review.

April 2, 2018

Josh Jaarsma provided excellent customer service from the time that I arrived to the time that I drove off. Josh was genuine and personable. I did n...ot get the feeling of being pressured, which is common in many other dealerships. He provided an honest representation of the price of the car and even went out of his way to locate programs that saved me a few thousand dollars. After having walked out negotiations with another dealership, it was refreshing to deal with an honest and straight-forward salesman and dealership. I felt that while Josh valued my business he was also working hard to care for me.

Stevinson Chevrolet

Hi Rob, Josh takes great care of our customers! Thank you for acknowledging his efforts and for allowing us to sell you a vehicle. We are grateful f...or your business.

Josh Jaarsma