• Professional staff, easy to do business with.

I had the opportunity to buy a new corvette from this dealer. I have known many of the staff for decades as I have bought other cars there and had all my service work done there for at least 20 years. The Sales staff Greg Wing and Richard knew the product inside and out and we were able to quickly work out a deal without any brain damage often experienced at other dealers.. I am considering buying another car here for my mom due to my great experience and their offer of a great deal. The guys that prepared the car, Marc Sutherland and the PI guy took the time to make sure it was right on delivery and spent a lot of time going over it with me. The Sales staff and shop staff are top notch professional people. Excellent experience

Hi Robert! What great news to see you had a great experience here at Cherry Creek Chevrolet; that is what we strive for and I'm glad it worked out. Please know we are at your service and here anytime you need us! Thank you again!

• 5 Star service

I was attended to my issue quickly by the customer service representative and the repair was done swiftly.

• Always Great Service

Staff always helpful and knowledgeable on all Chevy products. Thanks!

Staff always helpful and knowledgeable on all Chevy products. Thanks!

• Great service.

Geoff got me in and took care of my problems the same day and I didn't have an appointment.

• Great personnel and management

I ordered a 2015 Corvette convertible with just a few upgrades but one upgrade that I thought was extremely important, a Performance Exhaust System. Some how this option was omitted from my order and the car was manufactured with out it. We found out that the only way this system could be put on a car was at the beginning of manufacture. This was my second Corvette, my first was a 1967 model which I purchased at graduation from college. This new one was going to be my last corvette and I wanted it to be exactly like I had ordered it. You agreed to take back my car refund all of my money and allow me to purchase a 2016 model exactly like I had order the first time at your cost. Does not get any better than that. Thank You!

• BUICK ENCLAVE RECALL SERVICE

I HAD RECENTLY BEEN HAVING PROBLEMS WITH MY 2009 BUICK ENCLAVE WHEN SHIFTING (AUTOMATIC) FROM "PARK" TO "REVERSE" AFTER STARTING THE CAR. THE GEAR WOULD NOT ENGAGE AND IT WAS NECESSARY TO RETURN TO "PARK", TURN THE CAR OFF AND RESTART IT. THIS HAPPENED A HANDFUL OF TIMES AND WAS ALSO REMEDIED BY RESTARTING THE VEHICLE. ALSO, I HAD NOTICED ON OCCASION FROM THE TIME I BOUGHT THE CAR, THAT THE RPMs WOULD REV WHEN THE CAR WAS IN WHAT I ASSUMED TO BE THIRD GEAR, WITHOUT ANY CHANGE TO ACCELERATOR PEDAL, AND THEN RETURN TO NORMAL. THIS NEVER INTERFERED WITH THE DRIVING OF THE CAR. AT ANY RATE, I RECEIVED A LETTER FROM BUICK STATING THAT SOME 2009 BUICK ENCLAVES MAY EXPERIENCE A CRACKED OR FRACTURED WAVE PLATE, RESULTING IN A LOSS OF 3RD, 5TH AND REVERSE GEAR. I CALLED CHERRY CREEK CHEVROLET, AS THAT IS WHERE WE ALWAYS HAVE OUR CARS SERVICED, BECAUSE OF THE QUALITY, TIMELINESS AND DEPENDABILITY OF THEIR WORK. THEY WERE ABLE TO GET MY CAR RIGHT IN AND PROVIDED ME WITH A LOANER VEHICLE. THEY WERE ABLE TO CORRECT THE PROBLEM, NO SMALL TASK AS THE TRANSMISSION NEEDED TO REMOVED. I WORKED WITH GEOFF IN THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT, WHO UPDATED ME VIA PHONE, NUMEROUS TIMES DURING THE PROCESS, AND I HAD MY CAR BACK IN ABOUT A WEEK'S TIME. I ALSO HAVE PEACE OF MIND THAT THE PROBLEM HAS BEEN TAKEN CARE OF. SO, YES, WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP.

• Excellent Sales and Service Dept

They always take great care of me and my car. Fast and friendly service I drive out of my way to take advantage of.

• Perfect for you service needs

Geoffrey is a great. He always provide information to make sound decisions. He is polite and professional and this is so appreciated.

• Excellent Dealer and Service

Everyone I have ever interacted with, including the sale of my car, to a couple of visits with the service department have always been helpful, friendly, and prompt--and genuine in doing so! I do appreciate it because dealing with a car can be stressful.

• good but missed something

Air pressure was not corrected and had to go back in shop before leaving.

Air pressure was not corrected and had to go back in shop before leaving.