#1 Cochran Ford CDJR Allegheny Valley

524 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 14, 2019

My 2012 Journey had a battery and generator go out. Bought a battery somewhere else so I could drive the vehicle to the dealership. The service advisor... was very quick to respond. Quickly had a mechanic check the car to see what was needed and if the parts were in stock [ it was lunch time ]. Told me what was needed, the cost, and if I would like to rent a car. They got the car fully repaired and reprogrammed that day, and made arrangements for me to pick it up that evening. Really can't say enough about how satisfied I am with Cochran Dodge. Have purchased five vehicles from that location since 2003 and plan to buy more. The sales and service keep me coming back.

August 4, 2019

After taking my Ford Escape to the dealer it was purchased at and not getting satisfactory service, we decided to try #1 Cochran Ford. The experience was... above and beyond my expectations! I was able to book my appointment online, which is a huge lifesaver for me since I work ALOT. Once at the service department, I was treated with respect and not like a “dumb woman”....which is also a huge deal to me. My service advisor kept me in the loop with what was happening with my car. The mechanic had to troubleshoot the old fashioned way because Ford’s website for him was not working correctly that day. He spent a lot of time diagnosing a problem that my original dealership garage caused in the first place. #1 Cochran Natrona Heights gets an AAAA from me!

Thank you so much for your kind words. It is our pleasure serving you. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

• April 21, 2019

I was first looking for a new car.. but discovered a slightly used (2018) SUV on your site under the heading low mileage used cars.. OK, I found what... I was looking for there.. but lets go to the actual buying experience.~ Not being sure just what vehicle I wanted (kept going back and forth from the "new" one I liked and this slightly used one that I fell in love with. I can't say enough about the salesman I dealt with (Ryan).. he stayed with me for my few days of going back and forth and was so very helpful in answering my questions and even encouraging me to come back and drive them both.. more than once I might add.. always being so very professional and not making me feel at all like a person that just couldn't seem to make up my mind... then once I said OK this is the car for me.. he was right there.. even came in on his day off to finalize the purchase. instead of asking me to come another day. When I had/have any questions and there were a few (my first car with some of these fancy options) he always answered his cell phone and my questions in a very friendly manner.. I just can't say enough about #1 Cochran.. Yes, the are number ONE.. and they will get my business again and if anyone I know asks for a recommendation.. Cochran will be my answer

We're happy to hear that we've earned your recommendation. It's our pleasure helping you find the vehicle that best suits your needs. We look forward ...to seeing you again soon.

July 25, 2019

Decided it was time for a Truck I was driving a Toyota RAV4 went to # 1 Cochran in Natrona Heights, and Chelsea was my saleswoman. Super happy with both... my truck, the saleswoman, and Nick the manager. Everybody was awesome.

We're glad to hear that you had an awesome experience with us. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist in your search for the right truck. W...e look forward to seeing you on the road.

July 17, 2019

Had my Jeep Cherokee in for Inspection, Emissions and general maintenance. Chris George in Service always does a thorough job with good explanation of... the process.

We appreciate the kind feedback. We certainly want you to be as informed as possible before you hit the road. We look forward to seeing you again soon....

July 9, 2019

Informed that their is 3 Recalls on my Dodge Ram 1500. They don't do Recall work on weekends. 3 to 5 hour wait for repair work, distance to work from dealership... exceeds shuttle range, won't give me a loaner to go to work. I've been buying and Leasing cars/trucks from Cochran for 35 years and never experienced this kind low level customer service. Also I was informed if I don't get the truck in it will negatively affect my lease. I'll bring it in, just get me to work and back. I shouldn't need to take a day off.

We're very sorry to hear about your experience and completely understand your frustration. If you would like to speak with our Customer Care team to... see if there's another solution, feel free to email feedback@cochran.com.

July 7, 2019

I just bought a new Ram 1500 from Justin at Cochran. The buying process went very smoothly. From the test drive to the negotiation process every aspect... was smooth and moved forward in a timely manner

We appreciate your kind feedback. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to create a smooth car-buying experience for you. We look forward to seeing ...you on the road.

July 2, 2019

From the time I ordered it to the time the deal was complete Justin Taylor, Nick, and Jim were all super helpful in getting me the Jeep I always wanted....

July 1, 2019

Nick the sales manager was so upbeat and reassuring, I've never purchased a brand new vehicle before and my credit is less than perfect. Tim the sales... associate was very helpful and explained everything to me in words I could understand. Then Jeff our finance guy was so informative and helped us pick out the plans and found a bank to help us finance our new Jeep! We couldn't have done it without these guys what an awesome team and experience! Go see these guys for your vehicle needs they are awesome!!

June 26, 2019

I started with an email communication to Tim with wanting prices on the lease. He called me and explained how the lease worked and sent me the info immediately.... When I went into the dealership they were ready with my info, offered me a fair trade, and worked with me to get me a great deal at my targeted price. One thing that stood out was the teamwork. The sales reps and finance managers worked together to get it done quickly and efficiently. Afterwards Tim went over all the features of the car and synced my phone. This is the 4th car I've purchased(first brand new one) and I'll keep returning with service like this!