#1 Cochran Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram

New 888-732-5303 Dealer Website
Used 866-362-6824 Email Dealer
Service 877-261-7534

Average based on 134 reviews.
  • Great Experience

We just purchased a 2014 Ram 1500. Our buying experience at #1 Cochran Allegheny Valley was by far the best we've ever had. The website is wonderful and it allowed us to see which trucks they had, and what types of deals were being offered. Our salesperson was wonderful as well. It truly was a great experience.

• Great buying experience

I just purchased a 2016 Ford F-150 truck. My buying experience was the best ever. There were over 60 trucks on the lot along with another 8 that was on order at the factory. Crystal and Eric were very helpful in getting the truck that we wanted at a very good price. Negotiating a deal amounted to a 10 minute discussion. After the truck arrived we signed papers the next day and everything was as we discussed. Actually the finance rate was slightly better then the 2% rate we discussed. I would definetly recommend #1 Cochran , Allegheny Valley if you are looking for a new vehicle.

• Do not try to go throught their banks for credit.

Craig a sales rep., informed me he would be able to get me a loan on a car. Hence I completed the application online. I was denied approval from First National Bank, even though my credit score was 728. My credit was pulled and I have no vehicle.

• Had a good experience with Cochran Ford

Got a great car at a great price only wish I'd gotten more for my trade

Got a great car at a great price only wish I'd gotten more for my trade

• Steelworker

Very good service,on time & all requested services were completed,nice people

We're glad that you are pleased with our service! It was our pleasure serving you. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Very good service,on time & all requested services were completed,nice people

• Dave M

Service department representative Chris was excellent and my 2012 Ram is running smoothly again. Thank You

We're glad that everything is working for you! It was a pleasure serving you. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

• Rear End Problem

Had a noise coming from my 2006 Jeep Liberty rear end. They had to replace the pinion and differential bearings. Running like new again! Great job by excellent mechanics.

We're glad to hear it's running like new! We appreciate your kind words. It was our pleasure serving you and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

• GOOD JOB AND PLEASED

TAKEN ON TIME, DONE IN A TIMELY FASHION, VERY COURTEOUS, NO COMPLAINTS AT ALL.

We're glad to hear that everything went smoothly for you. We greatly appreciate your kind words and look forward to seeing you again soon!

TAKEN ON TIME, DONE IN A TIMELY FASHION, VERY COURTEOUS, NO COMPLAINTS AT ALL.

• Great service from start to finish!

We're glad to hear that you're so pleased! It was truly our pleasure serving you and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

I took my 2011 Ford F 150 in for an oil change and a big problem with shifting going up any incline. Thinking the worst when they called me that afternoon I was pleased to hear that all that was wrong was the fluid was low in the transmission. The shuttle picked me up at work and the whole bill was only 53.00! When I was expecting hundreds of dollars to be due you can understand my relief. I very honest and complete service department.

• Great service!

My recent trip for service started with an appt the very next day. They go out of their way to make it convenient including a shuttle that took me to work. Shelly in the service dept is awesome- she was right on with her initial guess at what my problem might be in my car. They even returned my car to me at my work place. My repair couldn't be completed due to the part needing ordered and on back order. However, I know Shelly will be on it and i will hear as soon as available.

We're glad to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our service department! We greatly appreciate your patience as we get the correct part for your vehicle. Thank you so much for your kind words. Know that is a pleasure serving you every time you stop by!