• Great customers service!

Very prompt in getting back to me on my inquiry on the trailblazer. I intend on doing business with them in the future!

• Perfect car-buying experience

Looking for a used car for a first car for freshman in college. Ben Fitch assisted us and made the process very easy and convenient. All employees there were very polite and friendly, but Ben was exceptionally helpful and knowledgeable about the vehicles and what we were looking for. Even though the car didn't cost a huge amount, Ben treated us as if it did. We managed to find an amazing deal on a nice first car. If you are looking for a new/used car, this is the place to go.

• retiree

Very comfortable, no pressure experience Very comfortable no sales pressure experience.

Thank you Donald for giving us your feedback and a 5 Star Rating. We are so happy you enjoyed your experience with Dellenbach Motors, and look forward to serving you in the future.

• Great service!!

Very good-parts were available and service was completed in a couple of hours

Very good-parts were available and service was completed in a couple of hours

• Great service

Thanks for giving us this great feedback. We are glad to hear that we made this right for you. We look forward to seeing you next time.

I had a issue with a truck I had purchased. I talked with the general manager, and even though it was not under warranty we came to an arrangement to get it fixed. The service department was very professional and friendly to deal with.

• Purchase of a 2018 Equinox

The staff was very professional and knowledgeable making our purchase a pleasant experience.

Thanks for the great rating! Enjoy that 2018,sweet ride!!

Thanks for the great rating! Enjoy that 2018,sweet ride!!

• Dellenbach motors in fortcollins, co

Positive experience buying scar and having it serviced

thank you for the high star rating, have a fantastic day!

Positive experience buying scar and having it serviced

thank you for the high star rating, have a fantastic day!

• No pressure, informed, accommodating sales staff

I was casually shopping for a new car. Kevin's low pressure approach, combined with his interest in my preferences and expertise, led me to eventually purchase a vehicle. The color of vehicle that I wanted was not on the premises, so he had a vehicle delivered to Dellenbach. When I came to view it, again, there was no pressure. When I did decide to purchase the vehicle, I ordered some add-ons (front grille, bed cover, running boards). Kevin arranged to have all of the work done before I took possession of the vehicle, saving me multiple return visits. I was very impressed with the dedication to customer service, timely and effective communication, and overall quality surrounding the buying experience.

Thank You! What great compliments! Kevin is a huge asset to our team, and we are fortunate to have him here! We appreciate your business, enjoy your new truck.

• Polite Service and Reasonable Business

Dellenbach, and in particular Mr. Bruce Ford, certainly shattered expectations. This was my first time buying from a dealer, and after reading up on the process online, watching instructional videos, et cetera, I had a lot of negative expectations. I walked in prepared for pushy salesmanship, deceptive pricing, hidden fees, and cars that would break down before they got to the edge of the parking lot. It was not so. Bruce Ford was polite and friendly, he was very up front and transparent, both with the mechanical condition of the car and the financial factors of the price. We took it to an independent mechanic, and they didn't find anything that Bruce Ford hadn't already told us about. There were no surprises, and, as is always important, the price was right. Couldn't have asked for a better overall experience. Thanks.

• Best Experience EVER!

I had a transmission go out & was at a loss of what to do... My husband & I went to Dellenbach on a Saturday just to see if they had anything I liked in our price range. That's when we were greeted by Ben Fitch. He took us around to a couple of cars that were in my price range, but not quite what I was looking for. He said he would give us a call if anything came in we might like. 3 days later I get a call saying a car came in that was all of what I wanted & in my price range. I told him I would come by after work & check it out... I really wasn't expecting it to be EVERYTHING I wanted, but sure enough it was! I still had a loan on the car that the transmission went out on, but they helped me take care of that loan & got me approved for another loan in no time. Ben was a gem, Steve & Mike were also very helpful in the process. I had never bought from a dealer before, but as long as I live in Fort Collins, Ben & Dellenbach are my people! I'm almost looking forward to buying my 15 year old a car next year... & I never thought I'd say that!