Ed Carroll Motor Co.

3.3 out of 5 (3.3) 49 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

49 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ed Carroll Motor Co. from DealerRater.com

• Fantastic no stress laid back professional
    March 9, 2013

Very accommodating, family orientated business. Our experience was a pleasure in car buying. Most people I know have poor things to say about their ca...r buying experience for one reason or another, usually pushy, aggressive and/arrogant salesperson. We had heard good reviews about Ed Carroll and they all stacked up. Our salesman was polite friendly and courteous, while the sales manager came out to visit once we had bought to chat and thank us for our business! We have a car to trade in soon and you can rest assured they will be our first stop. They pay attention to the little things to make the process, well, enjoyable!

Very impressed with the Service Dept at Ed Carroll Audi
    March 22, 2018

My son's 12 year-old Audi finally blew out its clutch. We called around to all of the repair shops (independent and dealer.) My son was directed to ...Ryan Barnum at Ed Carroll Audi. From the beginning to end, Ryan was awesome - communicative, never condescending, and just overall excellent at dealing with me and my son. He and technician Ken repaired the clutch within 24 hours of the part arriving, and gave me a full report on what they found. Thanks guys!

Amazing service - ask for Jasmine
    March 6, 2018

I made an enquiry through TrueCar for an Alltrack. Jasmine texted me the same day and offered a great price first up. She delivered the car to my ho...me - an hour from the dealership two days later having helped me overcome some credit hurdles in the interim. I'm blown away by the service. No sitting around the dealership, nobody trying to sell me window tinting or other extras. Just what I asked for, delivered right on time. The best car buying experience I've ever had. Oh and I love the car too!

recall/repairs
    November 10, 2017

I had my porsche recalled I set up an appointment with them and 2 weeks later I came in i am a student and am very bussy i took a monday off and they ...took my are as they said the would fix it but then 3-4 hours later they called me back I was happy thinking my car got fixed but they told me they didnthave the parts I do not understand why you would take a car not knowing you had the parts thus was a waist of my time then I Slid in the snow and had it towed in they said they would look at it and i went back 2 days later and it was in the same spot as before. they can not eve put in effort to make money I have no clue how they are in business. they will lie to you just to get you in and then waist your time they couldn't put a tire on in 5 hours i ended up taking my tire off my car myself and going to big O tire and they put a new tire on in 10 minutes. I was under the impression after speaking with a very kind man from Porsche north america that the dealer would make it up to me for telling me they had parts and taking my car for time then not fixing it so I would have guessed that they could have at least looked at my car in 3 day but no they do not care about you at all they will wait your time and money. hands down the worst experience I have ever had at a dealership/ repair shop ever. I am so sick of there lies and not fixing the recalls I expect better from a dealership just because you have expensive cars outside doesn't mean your a good dealership. I expect better out of Porsche only because they certified imbusuls to sell and maintain their cars even a Toyota dealership has better customer service then them honestly do not get your car fixed here or set up an appointment unless you want your time wasted your time would be better spent driving to Stevenson imports or a independent mechanic auto werks east is a great alternative and will fix your car faster and with better customer service my car was there for approximately 4 days and they didn't make a effort to fix it. also when i went to pick it up after they told me they didn't have the parts the man was on the phone and held up my keys to me as if he didn't care t]he then shrugged and said i don't know what to tell you man we don''t have the parts. if you don't have the parts don't take my car.

Overall Experience

Very accomodating and professional staff.
    March 22, 2017

Our experience with Ed Carroll was very good. I was comparing luxury SUVs and wanted to compare the Audi with the Mercedes. I drove the Audi and it... performed very well.

Used car purchase - great
    February 8, 2017

I just purchased a used Audi A6 from ECMC - Jon Freund and his team are great to work with and made the whole process smooth and easy. Will definitel...y return.

So many bad experiences.
    January 14, 2017

The service department just doesn't have the expertise to properly service my VW Jetta. I took it in to fix a dead ABS system. I got it back with over... a thousand dollar bill, and it didn't work at all. This is the last straw. That was a safety concern that they messed up. They have multiple times given me back my car in worse condition than when I brought it in.. I've been wanting to buy a new Audi, but with Ed Carroll the only thing around, I have to consider something else. Will someone else come into Fort Collins and run a respected VW/Audi dealership? Please!

Overall Experience

Inability to diagnose a simple A/C problem.
    June 28, 2016

Called in set up appointment to fix the A/C. (stopped working all at once, worked fine then just quit.) I take care of this car--- 2011 Model A6 3.0T... with just 50K on it. No other problems ---ever. Love this car so I was looking FWD to getting it back. They called me an hour after I gave it to them.. I thought great! That was fast! It was under extended warranty and had a high pressure switch that was " bad" . The warranty company said go. Then a few hours later it all started to go south. Ring Ring--- Hi this is Gary-- Well we replaced the part but it is still broken, we need you to pay (280 bucks more) for "service" on the A/C that the warranty company wont pay for. This was so they could find out what is wrong with it. Really? Did not check to see if it had Freon before replacing parts?? So catch 22. I ended up getting nothing for my 100 dollar deductible, and they billed the warranty folks for 230 bucks. All to do nothing to fix the issue. I got the warranty people on line with them and they weaseled for a while. So for me having to hear anymore of this was not worth the time, and for 100 bucks.. I hung up.. I have taken it to a reputable service department to undo the "work" they did. And look forward to getting it back fixed this time. I am sure some people are happy with them, I got burned so just a heads up. Avoid them if you can, not worth the effort. They really don't give a crap in the end. Sad, Fort Collins is a small town and word gets around..

Fantastic Service and Customer Service
    October 8, 2015

Starting from the moment one walks in you are greeted with friendly staff that are willing to assist with your needs. Service Department is very profe...ssional and make sure to protect your vehicle while being worked on. Not being a mechanic, any issues I have experienced are explained to me in a easy to understand manner. The Customer Service from all staff has always been great! Not very often this can be said of any dealership. Price for maintenance is affordable and not overpriced as many dealerships are. You come in for an oil change you get the oil change and you do not get the "you need this or that". Free wifi and conference room to work (if needed) while waiting, also have great loaner vehicles in the case that the service department needs to keep the vehicle over night. Extremely pleased customer and will continue returning and using Audi for my service needs. Thank you to all the staff at Ed Carroll

Engine Light issue
    September 23, 2015

The engine light on our Q5 came on while returning to Colorado from Kansas City. Talked to Ryan in Audi service, explained the situation, made an app...ointment immediately and the issue was resolved per Audi standards. Great job, by a great team.

Ed Carroll Motor Co.