New 877-371-6086 Dealer Website
Used 877-494-7373 Email Dealer
Service 866-414-1720

Average based on 330 reviews.
  • Great service, clean facilities

Was greeted in the service area and taken care of kindly and professionally. Service folks called me to talk to me about the service on the vehicle, then called us when it was complete. Also, the service area was very clean.

• Great Service Department

Trevor our service rep is always friendly, professional and very helpful. Service was performed in the time that they said it would and our crv was clean and no sign the tech was ever inside. Not always the case at some shops. Service department always does a great job with our cars.

• Great service because of dedicated employees.

Dave Lamb is the best of the best. I thank him for his time and dedication to Markley Honda customers.

• Great service and clean facility.

Explanation of work done to my Piolet, time it took to complete work, and the customer service from the service team.

• Great experience

My salesperson, Jesse, was wonderful. The process was quick and easy, all my questions were answered. Financing was an easy process as well.

• Great service !

The customer service, washed my filthy car, and always helps me with a coupon deal so I can afford my oil change.

• Great service

I called Markley Friday afternoon after my little 20 yo Honda would not start. I had it towed in late Friday and it was repaired and ready for me to pick up on Saturday afternoon. GREAT SERVICE. THANKS

• Great service!

Didn't ask to wash it, but it needed it. Markley washed it and vacuumed it out for me! Markley leaves it better than they found most of the time. Much appreciated.

• Picking out a new car at the Honda car patch.

Everything went fast. No wating around. Looked at the car, liked it! Bought it, left! I was also showed how to use the blue tooth. And all the other details on the dash board. ¿

• Good service

I came in for service that was covered in my warranty but they still went to the effort of washing my car and windshields and I really appreciated it.