• Owner

I liked the Sierra 4wd model, and I am completely impressed with the vehicle. It is Hi Tech and all features easy to use

• 60000 mile service

Excellent and attention to detail. Dealer did not suggest service I did not need.

• Review of car maintenance and service

Service department did a good job of servicing my car. I was especially impressed with the the vehicle check-up. That is important to me to know that my vehicle is in good working order as we head into the winter season. My car is in good condition and Markley Motors helps me keep it that way. Thank you. Also, the entire facility is clean and well maintained. It's clear, Markley Motors cares about their customers.

• Jon, GM Service

Jon, Was very Professional and courteous and went over every thing very carefully.

• Oil change

I am always pleased with my service experience!!! Quality operation!

I am always pleased with my service experience!!! Quality operation!

• A cold day wash

Good. I brought my Denali Yukon in for a free wash as provided by my purchase from Markley. It was a miserably cold day and I was not even sure the wash rack would be open but it was. The wash was quick and the vehicle did look better, but I would have liked the person that washed the vehicle to take a closer look and maybe run it through a second time or maybe use the brush on the front of the car. I have cancelled my washes from the car wash next door to Markley, but I think I will go back as their washes truly clean the vehicle. I am probably being to critical for something that was free and I certainly will continue to use Markley for the service of my 2 Denali's and for the purchase of a new one when it is time. I think the next time I will buy one of the new Buick AWD as they look like a very nice vehicle. Thanks Markley for taking good care of our vehicles.

• Great service

Work was done quickly! It was a recall that was done in half an hour. I am very happy with Markley service department!

• Great Service from Markley Honda

Our family has purchased several vehicles from Markley over the past few years and we feel we have been treated fairly each time. The most recent vehicle we purchased, a pre-owned 2008 Honda CRv, belongs to my college-aged daughter. While she was home for the Thanksgiving holiday, we discovered nails in the two front tires. We took the car to a local tire dealership who refused to repair the tires for "safety reasons", citing both incorrect size and cracking in the sidewalls due to age. We had owned the vehicle for only about 3 1/2 months by that point in time. Faced with the expense of having to purchase all new tires, we took the vehicle back to Markley Honda where the problem was investigated by the service team, including Terry Brunk and Kevin Townsend who confirmed the problems and opted to replace all four tires at no cost to us. The service team provided exceptional service, providing regular updates about the status of the vehicle and expediting the tire replacement (since my daughter needed to return to college in Kansas two days after). Most importantly, the dealership proved to us, once again, that they value our repeated business and are willing to go the extra mile to do the right thing. My daughter was very relieved at being able to return to college with good tires on her car. Thank you for all that you did for us.

• Safety recall

Safety recall. Appointment was easy to get. Check-in was quick and work was complete within an hour. Service assistant courteous and efficient.

• Regular service call

The service attendant was friendly, helpful and open to questions I had about each area of service. He was helpful with other questions I had about the van.