Spradley Barr Mazda

3.5 out of 5 (3.5) 16 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

16 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Spradley Barr Mazda from DealerRater.com

March 20, 2018

Went to this dealer because they said they could help me into a "New to me" vehicle. I was only looking due to a $900 repair bill on my old BMW that I... wanted to avoid. I told them I didn't want to have to worry about repairs for a little while. They sold me a 04 Jeep Liberty and told me that had nothing wrong with it. Even showed me the Carfax. I naively believe that a reputable dealer would tell me all if the problems so I skipped the pre-inspection. A Lyft inspection revealed that the power steering rack would need replaced so I took it to Spradley to confirm. After they confirmed that it would need replaced I talked with their sales manager about what they could do for me. All I got was, "It was sold as is" and that even if they had known about it and repaired it before hand, the bill would still be passed to me. While attempting to argue my point over the phone, the sales manager hung up on me.

December 31, 2017

No pressure! When I am ready to buy this will be the place. Lee oaks was very polite and didn't pressure me at all.

December 31, 2017

I have had bait and switch experiences with other dealerships. I have been blown off by other dealerships. Here the employees were respectful,nice a...nd helpful. Shawn and Joel, Steven and Mike, even the receptionist, can't recall her name, were all super nice. I haven't been to all the dealerships but this one is the best I have been too.

October 15, 2017

Worked with Sebastian who was very patient with our family jumping in and out of cars. He showed us a Hail damaged car which in our opinion was in gr...eat shape, minimal and unnoticable dents for a great price. After searching many other dealerships this was by far the best deal. We worked out an even more discounted price with the GM Mike. No pressure, and pleasurable salesmanship without being cheesy. We drove away with an easy car buying experience and we felt like we got a great deal on a great car.

September 22, 2017

The salesmen,including Jeremiah, and sales manager, Steven,are not honest nor is this dealerership managed by an honorable general manager, Mike. Afte...r offering a specific price in person and on the phone,when deal comes to table the price is not honored by the dealership. I'm not referring to expected taxes and fees, this is the actual offer price to trade or purchase or sell a vehicle. Mike, despite recognizing the poor communications by his employees and admitting training needs to occur, would not honor what was quoted. Upon asking for the phone number for Mazda Corp, I was told to Google it. Customer service has reached a new low with this dealership. I recommend ANY other dealership if you want to deal with honest or at least reliable prices and quotes. For those still considering dealing with this dealership, just know, I have made TWO Mazda new purchases in the last TWO years and this is how they treat me. Expect very poor treatment if you move forward with Spradley Barr Mazda in Ft Collins. I have now contacted Mazda Corp and hope to find resolution.

September 10, 2017

Riley, Tim, and Mike were all very helpful and appreciative of my business from beginning to end. They answered all my questions and worked with me to... get a new cx5 with all the options I wanted in my price range. I would recommend them to anyone.

September 9, 2017

Purchased a vehicle here. They did a wonderful job to get me something within my price range and of quality. The salesman Riley made the process smo...oth and took care of me. The financing process also went great. Wonderful customer service. I will definitely recommend friend's and family here when looking to purchasing a vehicle. Thank you Riley and the rest of the employees at Spradley Barr!

September 9, 2017

The sales people at Spradley Barr Mazda were very helpful and patient with my questions and with my decision making. They were not pushy. I would high...ly recommend purchasing a vehicle from Spradley Barr Mazda.

August 19, 2017

Jordan was our salesperson. He was respectful, straight forward and did not pressure us, there was a lot of pressure to purchase warranty from finan...ce..

May 8, 2017

I was dealing with a salesman named Russel. Over the course of a few days, we tried to meet to look at a Mazda 3 but due to my work schedule, I just c...ouldn't get there on time to meet him. So he arranged for me to meet with Jason. I test drove the vehicle and really liked it. Here's where things degraded. My credit isn't bad, not good, just not bad. I tried trading in my 2012 Mitsubishi Eclipse. The car 'Blue Books' and Kelly's at $9,450. I am a bit upside down in it. The amount they offered was $2,500. Seriously?? I argued about the price but got so pissed off, I demanded my keys back and stormed out. And apparently, this 'Jason' salesman won salesman of the year. Due now, I see, to ripping customers off. Avoid Spradly Barr Mazda Ft. Collins unless you're actively looking to spend extraneous money.

Spradley Barr Mazda