• had a really great experience

I had an awesome experience at spradley barr ford i bought a preowned audi q5 and it was the greatest experince i have ever had it was really easy to negotiate i feel like they listened to what i had to say and i will refer all my friends and family to them if they are looking for a car

• Customer

Very nice people I really like my Expedition very clean SUV runs good like the color

• Excellent!

Such a wonderful experience purchasing my first car!! Sam was the best salesman. Definitely reccomending him and this location to others!

• 2016 F150

Paul was simply amazing as always !!!! I have worked with him for many purchases over the years and he is definitely the best at his job. He is not satisfied until all is perfect.

• nice employees

QUICK AND EFFICIENT. they do good repairs and follow up with you

QUICK AND EFFICIENT. they do good repairs and follow up with you

• Spradley Barr is great!

It was great. Russell Michelson (and Nick Carestia) were awesome. Only thing preventing a perfect rating was the time I had to wait for my Raptor and the extra $$$ I needed to put down to secure the first one.

• outstanding customer service

Since I purchased vehicle they have done everything right. Excellent all around.

• Spradley is the only place I'll buy a car.

Unbelievable guys to work with. Quick, honest, hard working. They went out of their way to fix my truck and make it super easy for me to get it back. I feel so lucky to get to work with Spradley. Thanks Steve and Paul!

• Review

Staff was friendly & helpful. Pleasant experience.

Staff was friendly & helpful. Pleasant experience.

• Good dealer