Honda of Greeley

403 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 9, 2019

Hello Guys, this review is long over due but its worth telling. Back in February right before one of the worst ice storms the passenger window in my Honda... Van fell. Man was it cold. I called and spoke with Jason G. who immediately made a appointment for my vehicle. The part had to be ordered and the day before the window was fixed. Greeley got hit with an ice storm. So glad that you guys are there and I can't say enough about how kind and professional Jason G. is. He sized up the situation and got on it immediately. Life Saver! Especially because my son's in a wheel chair commuting would've been chilly. And Hooray for the awesome mechanic Sergio M. Grasias you guys. I love Honda of Greeley Olivia

May 6, 2019

We had a great experience buying a car at Honda of Greeley. They had the vehicle we were interested in and our sales person was honest, patient and helped... us get the best deal. Would definitely buy from them again!

February 5, 2019

The service department at Honda of Greeley is unmatched in Colorado. The quality of service, parts, and work that I receive on my vehicles is top notch.... I have been a customer since 2006, purchasing 4 vehicles and having all of my service performed at Honda of Greeley. Every service technician that I have interacted with has been knowledgeable and professional. I always feel like I'm the most important person in the shop. I would highly recommend the service department at Honda of Greeley.

February 5, 2019

I have been a loyal customer for more than 15 yrs. The reason i choose to use this service department is because of the OUTSTANDING service I CONTINUALLY... receive. i started using them because i bought my car there, however, it never failed, if i looked elsewhere, i always was routed back to Honda of Greeley. You cannot beat the cost, reliability, and most of all genuine friendliness.

September 28, 2018

Saw a 2018 Honda HR-V on the cars.Com website for what we thought was a great price at their dealership. Mileage was listed at just under 100 miles and... defined as "Used". The related Carfax for the SUV said the car was clean, with no problems... As we passed thru Denver en route to the 1hour trip to Greeley, we called the dealership to ensure the car was still available to test drive (we made a reservation/hold the day before, but just wanted to make sure it wasnt sold). Somewhere in the confirmation call, Amy revealed that the car had HAIL DAMAGE. We asked why it wasnt mentioned in the internet ad. She told us, they don't report the damage on New cars, though the website and Carfax labeled it as USED with no hail damage mentioned. Never made it past E-470, we turned around, shopped in Denver and got a car with NO hail damage. Beware of their internet listings!

January 23, 2018

This encounter is not the only negative one I have had since dealing with HONDA. I went to the dealership to cancel the GAP insurance that was originally... purchased with the car since we had refinanced our vehicle. The receptionist who answered the phone was very rude. At first, I couldn't hear her because the reception was terrible. Once I could hear her, I explained it must have been bad reception. She immediately responded with a harsh "well how can I help you??" Once I had explained my situation, she was all of a sudden super nice. I cannot wait to not deal with these rude people any longer. I will never purchase a car from them, again.

August 25, 2017

Long story short; we'd just moved to the US from the UK so had no credit history here. My Uncle who lives in the US was able to co-sign so we were able... to get a decent rate (nowhere near the 21% - AutoNation had quoted us!). Our salesman Casey was great - he seemed trustworthy and honest from the outset and was throughout the whole process - he set up the whole Co-Signing thing with no fuss, even though my Uncle was actually on holiday in Europe. All it took was a five minute phone call and he did the rest. Other dealers were saying it couldn't be done while he was out of the country, some were saying he'd have to do an online application which would take him 90 mins. These guys, by their own admission, are not one of the big names when it comes to dealers but one of the many advantages of this is that they can be that bit more flexible and don't have to 'sell cars via a script'. We got a fair price for the car, their finance guy was good - obviously has some established links with banks/lenders as was able to get us a rate we were very happy with. Casey was great - extremely professional, no hard sell, certainly new the car we were buying inside and out and he's been at the dealership for sometime which counts for a lot, All in all, I'd definitely buy a car from Honda of Greeley again and it was nice to not have the usual nightmare dealer experience.

May 26, 2017

I talked to Casey through email and phone before coming in to buy the car. During our remote communications, he was very friendly and tried to get us a... competitive price for my car. I believe I received a good price, plus the 7 year (or 100,000 miles) powertrain warranty helps! The day the car arrived, Casey texted me some pictures of it. He also stayed past his regular scheduled hours to present the car to us when we arrived to pick it up! Casey made sure to explain everything about the car as well. Overall, great guy to buy a car from.

April 29, 2017

I test drove 2 cars and really liked them both but wasn't sure about the price so I went home and called Casey later and talked to him. He was willing... to work a deal and there was no pressure.

April 27, 2017

Great experience purchasing my new Ridgeline. Casey Lee, great knowledge of the new Ridgeline. Great time and great purchase. Casey went above and beyond... with the new car delivery overview. Ivan Chacon, parts counter dropped everything to bring out items we were thinking of adding to our purchase, all items were in stock and he helped us make our decisions. Special thanks to Kevin Rich Sales Manager, he gave us personal service during the sales process, later on when we had delivery questions and during the new car delivery. What a great team, customer service is outstanding. thanks to everyone at Honda of Greeley.