San Tan Volkswagen

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 43 reviews

• January 21, 2013

I had my Car Service done here. People here are customer friendly and i got the service done in half of the price what i used pay in other locations.

February 13, 2018

I purchased a used car from the dealership and received excellent customer service. It was my first experience buying a vehicle and I was very appreci...ative of the patience I received from the staff.

January 16, 2018

Great customer service all around. Glad I have a Volkswagen and glad I have such great service from great people. Facilities are clean and atmosphere ...is very professional. Highly recommend. Thank you VW!

January 10, 2018

There was nothing quite unique about San Tan Volkswagen, the facility was average and the people were about what you would expect. That being said I w...ould have to rate my experience at ABOVE average simply because I did not encounter any negative issues in my time there! All and all it is a very well rounded dealership! I would (and have) recommend it to anyone!

January 5, 2018

In for paint protection. No problems. They do a nice job. Easy drop off and pick up process. Thomas in service does a nice job at communicating.

October 11, 2017

This place was amazing! After having a horrible day of car shopping my girlfriends and mine last stop was San Tan Volkswagen. Our sales associate was ...Alan, he was amazing at his job. He always made sure we knew what was going on and that we were comfortable. He never showed us anything out of our budget and fought extremely hard to keep the numbers as low as possible. His great attitude and nice personality definitely change what it means to go car shopping. With the help of Alan, and the financial manager James, my girlfriend and I both bought new cars. I would definitely recommend this place to everyone I know!

July 5, 2017

In my previous review, I wrote that Santan Volkswagen offered an amazing buying experience. They offered a lower price than originally promised, and b...rought the car to my home, about 20 miles away, within a few hours after I placed the order, along with the paperwork. Special thanks to the salesperson, Lisa Chabrier, and the finance person, Michael Yozzo, for making this all happen. But they say the best test of a dealer is how they handle service after the sale. So one of the door edge guards began to fall off a couple of days after the on-site install, and the steering wheel was a tad off center to the left. After I told her, Lisa notified the service advisor, Jeff Aguilar, to expect me the next morning. When I showed up, I asked how long I'd have to wait. About 20 minutes, he said, and, sure enough, that's just about how long it took. The loose door edge guard was replaced, and they made a slight adjustment of the toe-in to fix the steering wheel problem, after making sure wheel alignment on my new Jetta was within spec. So far I'm a happy camper.

July 5, 2017

July 3, 2017

I'm used to spending four or five hours at a dealership to make a deal, at which point I'm exhausted. This dealer had everything set up within an hour..., after I selected the vehicle (a new 2017 Jetta SEL). Because I couldn't wait for the car to be cleaned and readied before I had to return to work, they agreed to bring the car to my home with paperwork. Within less than three hours, the car was driven up to my home. To my surprise, the monthly payment was less than I expected; they were able to get a better deal with the finance company. Two days later, they sent a detail person to put door edge guards on the car. I'm always skeptical about car dealers, but this was a surprisingly positive purchase experience.

April 11, 2017

Was disappointed when I put a deposit on a new car with a delivery date a few weeks out. To find out the car that I was told we would get was already... sold. My problem with that as they did not call and tell us I had to follow up and ask how things were going.