SanTan Volkswagen

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.5
  • Great Service at reasonable Price

I had my Car Service done here. People here are customer friendly and i got the service done in half of the price what i used pay in other locations.

• Great Custmer Care!

Great customer service all around. Glad I have a Volkswagen and glad I have such great service from great people. Facilities are clean and atmosphere ...is very professional. Highly recommend. Thank you VW!

• Above average

There was nothing quite unique about San Tan Volkswagen, the facility was average and the people were about what you would expect. That being said I w...ould have to rate my experience at ABOVE average simply because I did not encounter any negative issues in my time there! All and all it is a very well rounded dealership! I would (and have) recommend it to anyone!

• Service for my VW

In for paint protection. No problems. They do a nice job. Easy drop off and pick up process. Thomas in service does a nice job at communicating.

• Great Staff

This place was amazing! After having a horrible day of car shopping my girlfriends and mine last stop was San Tan Volkswagen. Our sales associate was ...Alan, he was amazing at his job. He always made sure we knew what was going on and that we were comfortable. He never showed us anything out of our budget and fought extremely hard to keep the numbers as low as possible. His great attitude and nice personality definitely change what it means to go car shopping. With the help of Alan, and the financial manager James, my girlfriend and I both bought new cars. I would definitely recommend this place to everyone I know!

• Excellent Service -- Part 2!

In my previous review, I wrote that Santan Volkswagen offered an amazing buying experience. They offered a lower price than originally promised, and b...rought the car to my home, about 20 miles away, within a few hours after I placed the order, along with the paperwork. Special thanks to the salesperson, Lisa Chabrier, and the finance person, Michael Yozzo, for making this all happen. But they say the best test of a dealer is how they handle service after the sale. So one of the door edge guards began to fall off a couple of days after the on-site install, and the steering wheel was a tad off center to the left. After I told her, Lisa notified the service advisor, Jeff Aguilar, to expect me the next morning. When I showed up, I asked how long I'd have to wait. About 20 minutes, he said, and, sure enough, that's just about how long it took. The loose door edge guard was replaced, and they made a slight adjustment of the toe-in to fix the steering wheel problem, after making sure wheel alignment on my new Jetta was within spec. So far I'm a happy camper.

• Excellent Service -- Part 2!

• Excellent Buying Experience!

I'm used to spending four or five hours at a dealership to make a deal, at which point I'm exhausted. This dealer had everything set up within an hour..., after I selected the vehicle (a new 2017 Jetta SEL). Because I couldn't wait for the car to be cleaned and readied before I had to return to work, they agreed to bring the car to my home with paperwork. Within less than three hours, the car was driven up to my home. To my surprise, the monthly payment was less than I expected; they were able to get a better deal with the finance company. Two days later, they sent a detail person to put door edge guards on the car. I'm always skeptical about car dealers, but this was a surprisingly positive purchase experience.

• Communication

Was disappointed when I put a deposit on a new car with a delivery date a few weeks out. To find out the car that I was told we would get was already... sold. My problem with that as they did not call and tell us I had to follow up and ask how things were going.

This is the best experience buying a new vehicle that I have ever had. Gregg and Dean made it possible for me to walk out of the dealership within 2 h...ours of arriving with a brand new Tiguan for the best price I could find anywhere in the valley or online. I highly recommend that anyone looking for a new Volkswagen check out this dealership first. I went to at least 8 other car dealerships before I decided to stop at San Tan Volkswagen. After my experience there, I will purchase any future vehicles from San Tan Volkswagen and I know they will take care of me. Wonderful feeling to find a dealer that cares. Thank you guys.

SanTan Volkswagen