• No response

Emailed dealer about a few cars. No one ever responded

Emailed dealer about a few cars. No one ever responded

• Go See Justin GBLFHGLKGL-OWSKI!

This was a very pleasant and up front experience. Did not feel like he was trying to play any games or oversell his car. They gave me a fair offer for my car that had carfax report damage. And I let a good deal slip through my fingers. Still a very nice and his last name is Grzybowski (Griz-Bouw-Skee). lol! Take care guys, sell a bunch of cars.

• Easy experience

The overall experience at Adams was very pleasant. We knew what we were going for . The sales associate and GM were very personable. There was no haggling and the transaction was smooth. I'm very happy with my Town and Country

• What a great experience!

I'm a bottom line to the point kind of person. I was greeted by the salesman Nick Perez..who I found to be very kind and helpful. Our discussion as to what I wanted and was looking for was great. Within minutes I was on the lot and sitting in what would be my next vehicle. He explained the process and told me that they would work to get my loan approved asap. And it was done within one hour. I was driving away in my new Chevrolet Trax which I am delighted with. I had lots of questions and needed to have Nick explain things to me regarding the vehicle and how to set up Bluetooth and OnStar... etc. I will return to Adams as I replace my fleet vehicles at my driving school. I am also proud that I am supporting a predominately American Made car manufacturer. They even gave me a full tank of gas to get started. It was such a pleasure to deal with the people at Adams Chev. The loan manager Herb Eller made the process easy. Had everything ready for me to sign and explained in detail the warranty, and what I have purchased for the vehicle and how it worked. Thanks Adams Chevrolet. G. Ewing

• Great service. Clean and neat. Very professional

The people at Adams Chevrolet are courteous, and friendly. My vehicle is taken care of as soon as I arrive, and I am very satisfied with the work done. The shop is clean and modern. The waiting area is comfortable and clean. You can approach anyone there to ask a question concerning your vehicle, or financing, or a general question, and it is always addressed in a satisfying manner. I highly recommend this dealership.

• on time

Great service on time very nice people . will be back if needed

Great service on time very nice people . will be back if needed

• Great Service Again

Recently dropped off my Chevy Cruze for service. It was after normal service hours. I was greeted in the service bay where I handed the key drop envelope to a very friendly employee who took care of the rest. The service was performed in a timely manner as promised. The folks at Adams are always friendly and are eager to help. Service is performed correct the first time and on-time.

• Clean and great service for the customers

Always great customer service honest and helpful dealership

Always great customer service honest and helpful dealership

• Silverado routine service

My vehicle was serviced in about an hour + The staff were very courteous and I was given information about my service

• Adams Chevrolet Rocks!!!

I had the best experience at Adams Chevrolet, from the service department to the sales department, this business has my business for eternity!!!