• Always great attention and service.

We bought our car here and we bring this car and the other we have to this facility. Always been great, attention, service, and feedback. We won't take our cars anywhere else.

• Car repairs

Good and speedy service . Customer was good and the people their were professional and kind

Gary, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Negligence of customer

I live 2 hours away from here but I was interested in a specific vehicle on the lot so I scheduled a test drive. The day of the test drive I received two e-mails from two different people at the dealership confirming my test drive (one at 10am, one at 6pm). When I arrived in the evening, it was only to be informed that they had sold the vehicle that morning and were apparently incapable of noticing they had other interested customers and contacting them. Needless to say, we were pretty frustrated to waste over 4 hours of our night on this. While the people present (not the same as those who had e-mailed me earlier) were polite enough, it doesn't change the fact that their dependence on their apparently automated e-mail system is a recipe for terrible customer service. I will obviously not do business with them because of this incident and I intend to deter everyone I know from dealing with them. To top it off, I received another automated e-mail today thanking me for coming and providing more information on the vehicle which is no longer available.

We are disappointed to learn of your recent shopping experience with us. If you are willing to give us another chance, please contact us at (703) 986-5500 so we can understand your situation better in order to try and turn your experience around. Thank you, Donald J Hopper General Manager - Cowles Parkway Ford (703) 986-5500 dhopper@cowlesford.com

• Great Experience

Upfront pricing and excellent customer service! No hassles and no heavy sales pitch! Worked hard for my business and would recommend to anyone!

Chris, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Review for Cowles Parkway Ford

The car is a good car..I really like it.however the service is not as good as the car

We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

• Just purchased our 3rd car from Cowles

Excellent dealership. Ask for Chester - he is the best!

Excellent dealership. Ask for Chester - he is the best!

We appreciate your recommendation of our dealership! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing Cowles Parkway Ford!

• Cowles Parkway Ford Experience

We have purchased two new vehicles from Cowles just within the past 9 months. On both occasions, my wife and I experience the best buying experience thanks to the truly "no-hassle" approach by Sales Associate "Buks". Buks consistently demonstrated superb customer-service, professionalism, and great knowledge about the vehicles and their features. Highly recommend this dealership. In total, we've purchases four vehicles from this dealership.

• Just bought a new mustang

I just bought a new Mustang 2017 ecoboost 2.3L from Cowles Ford Woodbridge. Great job from my car sale's man Ahmah Fnu, friendly, and always explain for us.

• Review

I have had great service every time I come in. Very good customer service. Great group of employees. I don't have to wait for very long. Keep up the good work.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service, Martha! It is great to hear our Staff took such great care of you! We hope to see you here again!

• Quality Dealer

Friendly sales staff and very responsive. will consider purchasing from them in the future.

Reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback. Thanks again for your business! Take care!