(4.8) 503 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

503 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Larry H. Miller Toyota Colorado Springs from DealerRater.com
  • Service for CV Joint Boots on 2007 FJ on 8/2/14

Did a great Job. Got me in fast, Explained everything when the work was done, and Everyone was very presonable to deal with.

Thank you for leaving this review about our service department. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit and we'll pass on your compliments to... our service staff.

• Fast and calming experience.

It was great because even with the fact I don???t have a credit history they did not hesitate to work with me. When most place probably would not have... or put me into I car I would not enjoy.

• 05 tacoma recall campaign

Had recall work done to my truck and I couldn't be more satisfied with my experience. The rental truck process was easy and convenient, Scott was ver...y helpful and kept me informed of what was going on and the work I had them do cost less than what they quoted me. Overall great experience with everyone I had contact with.

• This Dealership is Awesome!

I really appreciate how helpful Mr. Luckey was. He showed my mother and I a lot of different cars that would suit our taste/style. He gave us a lot of... tips and advice about the cars we looked at and test drove. Mr. Luckey made sure we filled out the papers properly for our trade in. If it weren't for Mr. Luckey's great attitude and patience, we wouldn't be able to go home happily with a new used car!

Larry H. Miller Toyota Colorado Springs

Nicole, thank you for your rating! We are so glad that Kirk Luckey was so helpful to you and your mother during your visit. We are so glad you came to... see us. - Bill Stahelin, General Manager

• New car purchase

Brandon Vigo made this purchase so easy and painless! Exceptional customer service. I highly recommend Brandon to anyone looking for a new or used ve...hicle.

Larry H. Miller Toyota Colorado Springs

Thank you so much for coming to see us and for your great review! We are so glad to hear Brandon was so great to work with. Congratulations on your ne...w car! - Bill Stahelin, General Manager

• Excellete experience...

JB Burrows was a pleasure to work with ....told him I was pressed for time gave him my BLUF finance out the door cost I was looking for and he was abl...e to deliver....

Larry H. Miller Toyota Colorado Springs

Thank you for your rating! Please let us know how we can continue to help you in the future. - Bill Stahelin, General Manager

• Love my new 4Runner

The entire process was easy and professional. I haven't purchased a new car in 20 + years, so I forgot how long it takes. But everything went wel...l, and I highly recommend this dealership.

Larry H. Miller Toyota Colorado Springs

Thank you so much for coming in, LP! We are so happy that you had a great experience and that you came to us for your new introduction to car buying! ...- Bill Stahelin, General Manager

• Cannot Thank You Enough

As always, JB & Kevin Poole helped make the decision easy and they work with me to get the best deal. The customer experience is like no other. I am a...ble to trust both JB and Kevin and truly blessed to have worked with them. They helped make 2018 start off in the right direction.

Larry H. Miller Toyota Colorado Springs

Thank you for your review! We are so glad JB and Kevin were able to start your year off the best way possible. Come see us again! - Bill Stahelin, Gen...eral Manager

• Easy and comfortable car purchase

Noe was a very attentive salesman. He was informed and was very thorough making sure we were comfortable with our purchase. I would highly recommend... both salesman and Dealership to both my friends and family. Vera and Vida

Larry H. Miller Toyota Colorado Springs

Thank you so much! Noe is so great and we are so glad you got to work with him. Please reach out if there is anything else you need in the future. - B...ill Stahelin, General Manager

• The best

Excelente trato por parte del personal de venta y mucha disposición para ayudar a los clientes a obtener la mejor oferta y los mejores beneficios....

Larry H. Miller Toyota Colorado Springs

Milly, Muchas gracias! Ven a vernos nuevamente y estaremos encantados de ayudarte.- Bill Stahelin, General Manager

15 E. Motor Way Colorado Springs, CO 80905