New 888-323-5301 Dealer Website
Used 888-768-1012 Email Dealer
Service 866-694-6930

437 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Larry H. Miller Toyota Colorado Springs from DealerRater.com
  • Service for CV Joint Boots on 2007 FJ on 8/2/14

Did a great Job. Got me in fast, Explained everything when the work was done, and Everyone was very presonable to deal with.

Thank you for leaving this review about our service department. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit and we'll pass on your compliments to our service staff.

• review

Thanks to Sandra and Samantha. Special thanks to Steven. He went out of his way to personally check on how much longer my repair would take. I was so appreciative of that.

• Larry H. Miller Toyota Colorado Springs

I bought my 4 Runner from a rental company and the Larry Miller team has taken great care of my vehicle since. I live 54 miles from town so it is important to me to feel safe and confident when I drive. The 4 Runner is a sturdy well balanced vehicle and a joy to drive in the snow and mud. Since I live on a gravel road the checks when I get my oil changed and tires rotated help to reassure me of her needs and strong points. Thank you, Shannon Taylor

• Routine scheduled service.

I came in for routine service. I was pleased with the service and attention when I arrived for my service. Everyone was friendly and attentive.

• Excellent Service with professional staff
    February 3, 2017

Larry H. Miller Toyota Colorado Springs

Thank you so much, we are so pleased that you had a great experience. Thank you, Kassie Kascak, Customer Relations Manager

The gentleman that greeted us was very pleasant and very helpful. Mr Fontanez answered all questions and was very respectful. Fantastic experience and we will return for all maintenance.

• Excellent Customer Service and Support
    January 26, 2017

Larry H. Miller Toyota Colorado Springs

Thank you so much for this 5-star review! - Kassie Kascak, Customer Relations Manager

We live 3 hours away and 3 times they have made our trip and purchase worth it!!! The service was friendly and everyone made you feel important. The salesman listened to what we wantef car, price and payment wise. And we drove out of there very happy!!! Also, they really appreciate what a service " teachers" do. Thank you.

Larry H. Miller Toyota Colorado Springs

• Great Salespeople (Clint & Jarrod)
    January 24, 2017

Larry H. Miller Toyota Colorado Springs

Thank you for your review. I will be sure to pass this along to Clint and Jarrod! - Bill Stahelin, General Manager

I had a great experience working with Clint Napolean and Jarrod Staggs. They were both very friendly, knowledgeable, not pushy, and quick to respond to my inquiries. They helped me to locate the perfect 2017 Tacoma that met all my specifications. I would definitely recommend my family and friends interested in a new Toyota to work directly with Clint and Jarrod. Thanks for the help!

• Great company!!!!

Great people to work with! Definately earned my business!

Taylor, we appreciate your feedback! - Kassie Kascak, Customer Relations Manager

Great people to work with! Definately earned my business!

• New Tacoma
    January 23, 2017

Larry H. Miller Toyota Colorado Springs

Congrats on your new Tacoma! We are so happy that we were able to assist you in the buying process. - Bill Stahelin, General Manager

This was my first time purchasing a new vehicle from a dealer, the previous Tacomas I purchased from private sellers. Everything was smooth and the purchase went through without any problems. For my first experience I would definitely go there again!

• Review

Thank you so much for your review, Jessie. - Kassie Kascak, Customer Relations Manager

Hi I am doing this review because I was offered a free tank of gas as an incentive and I don't know what else to write I am just trying to hit 50 characters. Overall, great customer service. Thank you.