Larry H. Miller Toyota Colorado Springs

446 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Larry H. Miller Toyota Colorado Springs from DealerRater.com
  • Service for CV Joint Boots on 2007 FJ on 8/2/14

Did a great Job. Got me in fast, Explained everything when the work was done, and Everyone was very presonable to deal with.

Thank you for leaving this review about our service department. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit and we'll pass on your compliments to our service staff.

• Toyota treated me like family and fulfilled all my needs .
    May 10, 2017

I want to thank Toyota & Robert for making of my second buying a car experience the best, great company & they offer the best customer service.

Larry H. Miller Toyota Colorado Springs

Congrats on your new car, Verosanti! I'm happy to hear Robert made your second car-buying experience a great one. We look forward to working with you in the future. ¿¿¿ Bill Stahelin, General Manager

• Awesome experience!
    April 28, 2017

Larry H. Miller Toyota Colorado Springs

Joel Longshore assisted me in finding the perfect vehicle to meet my needs and budget. Joel was very honest and made me feel comfortable in what I normally deem to be a painful process! I was very pleased with Joel's knowledge of the vehicle, the warranties and the financing aspects of purchasing through Larry H. Miller. I also loved how he helped me to feel completely comfortable in making the decision to proceed. Joel didn't make me feel pressured in any way and I really felt that he was a friend, not a salesman just trying to earn a commission. Since I've owned the vehicle for a couple of months now, Joel has been readily available to answer my questions or assist me when I've reached out. I love my vehicle and thoroughly enjoyed working with Joel and the team at Larry H. Miller. I would definitely recommend Joel and the dealership and I will use them the next time I'm looking at purchasing a vehicle.

Larry H. Miller Toyota Colorado Springs

Beth, thanks for taking the time to leave us such an excellent review. We're pleased to hear about your excellent experience with Joel and how he helped you find a vehicle that matches your needs and wants. We truly appreciate your business and recommendation and we hope to see you again soon. ¿¿¿ Bill Stahelin, General Manager

• "EXCELLENT Service and EXCEPTIONAL Experience!
    April 10, 2017

Larry H. Miller Toyota Colorado Springs

I was recently in a car accident that not only totaled my car but also caused physical injury. Buying a new car was not something I had a lot of time or energy to do. Knowing what type of car I wanted, and that I wanted to purchase again from Larry H. Miller Toyota, I just needed a salesman that would make this purchase go as smoothly and easy as possible. Robert Raphael did just that! He was understanding about my situation, didn't waste my time driving cars I wasn't interested in, and placed me in a car that was comfortable and easy to drive. He, and the finance department, worked with the financial situation I was in after being in a car accident and having to deal with insurance payments. Mr. Raphael was so easy to get along with, honest, and went above and beyond what most car salesmen do. He made this experience EFFORTLESS and I so greatly appreciate what he did for me in my time of need. I would recommend Mr. Raphael and this dealership to anyone!

Larry H. Miller Toyota Colorado Springs

I'm happy to hear that Robert and Raphael were able to get you into your dream car in a smooth way! Thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new ride! We look forward to working with you in the future. - Bill Stahelin, General Manager

• 6 month service - 1st service

Friendly staff, clean, comfortable waiting area. Fast service

Marcella, thank you for taking the time to leave a great review! We look forward to working with you in the future. - Bill Stahelin, General Manager

Friendly staff, clean, comfortable waiting area. Fast service

• Feedback

Your team is top notch, especially Mike. Thank you!

Amber, we appreciate the great review and kind words! I will pass it on to the team. Thank you! - Bill Stahelin, General Manager

Your team is top notch, especially Mike. Thank you!

• Larry Miller Toyota

Thank you so much, Flake! I will be sure to pass the kind words on to Leslie. We hope to see you again soon. - Bill Stahelin, General Manager

Leslie the sales representative was very very good. She treated us like we were family. We truly impressed with her. She was'nt pushie like some sales persons I have dealt with before. We were very comfortable.

• Car buying made easy
    February 24, 2017

Larry H. Miller Toyota Colorado Springs

Megan, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review! - Bill Stahelin, General Manager

I've just recently purchased a Toyota Tacoma from Larry H. Miller, after two months of dealing with countless dealerships and numerous salesman my experience here was a breeze. If you're looking for a dealership who will work with you and your budget without taking advantage of you this is the place! TC Moran and Jackie were able to find the perfect truck for me for the perfect price. I'm beyond happy with my purchase and I'll be recommending Larry H. Miller to all of my friends and clients.

• Customer review

The service was quick and efficient. The staff was friendly and helpful.

Thank you so much, Fred. We hope to see you again soon.

The service was quick and efficient. The staff was friendly and helpful.

Thank you so much, Fred. We hope to see you again soon.

• Leslie

Thank you Leroy, I will be sure to pass this along to Leslie!

Leslie was great...very helpful. General manager also great. Was very considerate about my time. Have dealt with Larry Miller Toyota in past with service and very satisfied...

Thank you Leroy, I will be sure to pass this along to Leslie!