New 888-323-5301 Dealer Website
Used 888-768-1012 Email Dealer
Service 866-694-6930

442 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Larry H. Miller Toyota Colorado Springs from DealerRater.com
  • Service for CV Joint Boots on 2007 FJ on 8/2/14

Did a great Job. Got me in fast, Explained everything when the work was done, and Everyone was very presonable to deal with.

Thank you for leaving this review about our service department. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit and we'll pass on your compliments to our service staff.

• 6 month service - 1st service

Friendly staff, clean, comfortable waiting area. Fast service

Friendly staff, clean, comfortable waiting area. Fast service

• Feedback

Your team is top notch, especially Mike. Thank you!

Your team is top notch, especially Mike. Thank you!

• Larry Miller Toyota

Leslie the sales representative was very very good. She treated us like we were family. We truly impressed with her. She was'nt pushie like some sales persons I have dealt with before. We were very comfortable.

• Car buying made easy
    February 24, 2017

Larry H. Miller Toyota Colorado Springs

Megan, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review! - Bill Stahelin, General Manager

I've just recently purchased a Toyota Tacoma from Larry H. Miller, after two months of dealing with countless dealerships and numerous salesman my experience here was a breeze. If you're looking for a dealership who will work with you and your budget without taking advantage of you this is the place! TC Moran and Jackie were able to find the perfect truck for me for the perfect price. I'm beyond happy with my purchase and I'll be recommending Larry H. Miller to all of my friends and clients.

• Customer review

The service was quick and efficient. The staff was friendly and helpful.

Thank you so much, Fred. We hope to see you again soon.

The service was quick and efficient. The staff was friendly and helpful.

Thank you so much, Fred. We hope to see you again soon.

• Leslie

Thank you Leroy, I will be sure to pass this along to Leslie!

Leslie was great...very helpful. General manager also great. Was very considerate about my time. Have dealt with Larry Miller Toyota in past with service and very satisfied...

Thank you Leroy, I will be sure to pass this along to Leslie!

• review

Cathi, thank you so much for such a great review. I will pass this along to Sandra, Steven and Samantha!

Thanks to Sandra and Samantha. Special thanks to Steven. He went out of his way to personally check on how much longer my repair would take. I was so appreciative of that.

• Larry H. Miller Toyota Colorado Springs

Shannon, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a 5-star review. We will be sure to pass this along to our team!

I bought my 4 Runner from a rental company and the Larry Miller team has taken great care of my vehicle since. I live 54 miles from town so it is important to me to feel safe and confident when I drive. The 4 Runner is a sturdy well balanced vehicle and a joy to drive in the snow and mud. Since I live on a gravel road the checks when I get my oil changed and tires rotated help to reassure me of her needs and strong points. Thank you, Shannon Taylor

• Routine scheduled service.

I came in for routine service. I was pleased with the service and attention when I arrived for my service. Everyone was friendly and attentive.

Tony, thank you so much for your 5-star review!

Tony, thank you so much for your 5-star review!