Larry H. Miller Toyota Colorado Springs

1148 reviews

1148 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Larry H. Miller Toyota Colorado Springs from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

November 19, 2020

Very helpful and got me the vehicle I wanted. I went to another store and wasn't treated very well and I was treated with respect.

Thanks for your wonderful review. We hope to work with you again soon! - Bill Stahelin, General Manager¿¿

November 16, 2020

Excellent car buying experience. Larry H. Miller Toyota of Colorado Springs had the 4 Runner we were interested in. I contacted them via phone with low... expectations based on interactions with other dealerships. Tucker answered the phone and exceeded my expectations immediately. He was honest, upfront, and bent over backwards to make a deal. I was happy to drive from Parker to Colorado Springs to finalize the paperwork. Best auto buying experience I've ever had. Thanks again Tucker!

Thanks for that positive review. Come back again soon if there¿¿¿s anything else we can do for you or your vehicle! - Bill Stahelin, General Manager¿¿...

Tucker Pearson

(5.0) 7 reviews

November 16, 2020

Absolutely wonderful buying experience! Everton Allen made the whole process so positive and easy. That was really refreshing after attempting to deal... with our local Toyota dealership. My husband & I ended up driving 5 1/2 hours to buy from Larry H. Miller Toyota Colorado Springs, and it was worth every mile. I'm so happy with the experience and with my Toyota!

Thanks for the great positive review! Come back again soon if there's anything we can assist you with. - Bill Stahelin, General Manager¿¿

November 14, 2020

Robert was most hospitable and very friendly. No pressure to buy and he was ever so informative! He helped me to find a vehicle meeting my needs, budget,... and provided top notch information. Robert is to be commended for his exceptional customer service! Way to go Robert! Thank you for your services and help!

Robert Raphael

Sales & Leasing Specialist

(5.0) 74 reviews

November 11, 2020

JB was an incredible salesperson that did everything in his power to ensure I drove off the lot with the truck I've always wanted. When the finances didn't... feel comfortable, he patiently discussed the possibilities, and worked with finance to ensure I was WELL within my budget. I cannot recommend him highly enough! We will be coming back to buy from him again!

Thank you for taking the time to review us! It was our pleasure to provide a top-notch dealership experience. We hope you will continue to come to see... us in the future! - Bill Stahelin, General Manager¿¿

JB Burrows

(4.9) 108 reviews

November 11, 2020

After months of fighting with other dealerships, I came in with the worst of expectations. I assumed that I was going to spend hours 'negotiating' with... some invisible back room 'finance expert' and that I would spend the afternoon and evening trying to nail down a price. I could not have been more wrong. JB was super professional and extremely helful. He told me the price of the vehicle over the phone and DIDN'T EVEN CHANGE it when I got there. He took my deposit, handled most of the paperwork for me and was super chill and helpful when I arrived. This was honestly the most pleasant car-buying experience I've had in 20 years. Thanks again, JB!!!

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We are happy to have earned your recommendation. Come visit us again soon! - Bill Stahelin, Ge...neral Manager¿¿

JB Burrows

(4.9) 108 reviews

November 9, 2020

The process was very easy. Everyone was polite and responsive. We appreciated the great customer service. We would definitely refer our friends to the... dealership

Hello! Thank you for making us a part of your day. Your review is much appreciated. Stop by and see us if you need anything else down the road. - Bill... Stahelin, General Manager¿¿

November 7, 2020

We had a great experience with Larry Miller Toyota. Robert Raphael was friendly, funny, and incredibly knowledgeable and patient in leading us through... the features of our new car (our first in some time - so many things have changed!). Highly recommend both Robert and Larry Miller Toyota.

Thank you for that review! It¿¿¿s good to see that your overall experience with us was a positive one. If you have any questions or concerns about you...r visit, don¿¿¿t hesitate to let us know! - Bill Stahelin, General Manager¿¿

Robert Raphael

Sales & Leasing Specialist

(5.0) 74 reviews

November 6, 2020

I had a great experience buying a new vehicle from Larry H. miller Toyota in Colorado Springs. Everton Allen and Jeff Patterson were both very friendly,... knowledgeable, and helpful throughout the car-buying process.

Jeff Patterson

(5.0) 82 reviews

November 4, 2020

Josh was incredibly helpful in helping me find the right vehicle. He was straightforward and didn't try to sell me a vehicle I didn't want. He helped me... find the right vehicle with exactly what I was looking for. He tried to help me save on money and make the right financial decision.

Joshua Baranello